A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 301,489
Currently Running With Scissors:
681 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap (Signups CLOSED send by 12/19/05  (Read 7665 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TalkAboutLush
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2005 10:14:45 AM »

Went mad in the fabric remint bin since it was all 75% off. . .

Oh no! I didn't even look in the remnants..I think ours were on sale too. Our remants bin is hidden in the back corner of the store so unless you're looking for it you don't really come across it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hertrigger
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Vacation

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2005 10:26:10 AM »

im going shopping today and i just realized i have a target credit card! crazy here i come!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
princessblueberry
« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2005 11:48:53 AM »

Oh no! I didn't even look in the remnants..I think ours were on sale too. Our remants bin is hidden in the back corner of the store so unless you're looking for it you don't really come across it.

If yours is is doing the same sale the 75% off remnants is a 3 day thing and you'd have today and tomorrow  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strangers are just family you have not met yet. . .
~Mitch Albom

wist...http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry
TalkAboutLush
« Reply #73 on: November 26, 2005 02:45:40 PM »

If yours is is doing the same sale the 75% off remnants is a 3 day thing and you'd have today and tomorrow  Grin

Hmmm maybe I'll make another trip there tomorrow...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
toomuchrock

Just another day in suburbia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2005 03:12:16 PM »

I'm one of those day after thanksgiving shoppers. I was out the door by 6 AM and I didn't go to sleep until 2 AM! Ah, thank god for coffee!!
[/quote]

ewww.... black friday....

i work it, if you think it sucks for you, i work at circuit city in the computers and digital camera department, Absoulte chaos. We're a relatively small store and we had 400 waiting outside before we opened at 4am.

I could never dream of shopping that day. Actually you couldn't pay me to shop that day, they have to force me to work it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I craft, Therefor I Rock!

toomuchrock.etsy.com

MOOLA! It amazes me
Never heard of Moola? PM me or click the link for More details.
hertrigger

Vacation

« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2005 05:59:36 PM »

^^ i work at a grocery store, and we were DEAD! thank god, i couldnt handle that

anyways, i went shopping today for stocking stuffers, 50 dollars later, i think im ready! now all i need is the stocking Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
TalkAboutLush
« Reply #76 on: November 26, 2005 09:36:05 PM »

^^ i work at a grocery store, and we were DEAD! thank god, i couldnt handle that

anyways, i went shopping today for stocking stuffers, 50 dollars later, i think im ready! now all i need is the stocking Smiley

Stocking stuffers are my favorite part of Christmas. I always love seeing what goodies are hidden in there, and it always keeps me content until the rest of the family wakes up so we can open presents!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TalkAboutLush
« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2005 09:41:18 PM »

ewww.... black friday....

i work it, if you think it sucks for you, i work at circuit city in the computers and digital camera department, Absoulte chaos. We're a relatively small store and we had 400 waiting outside before we opened at 4am.

I could never dream of shopping that day. Actually you couldn't pay me to shop that day, they have to force me to work it.

I don't mind shopping in a huge crowd but I stay away from the places with the super long lines -- like Best Buy, don't even try to go in there -- I work in a swimsuit/halloween shop. Interesting combination, I know. It's okay but I have to help old rich ladies find overpriced swimsuits and deal with (most times) perverted husbands...or peverted customers all together... Then during the halloween season I have to deal with the Star Wars + LOTR people who want the EXACT costume down to having the SAME fabrics, EXACT shade of brown, etc. I had one guy who didn't think that the ears were the right amount of pointiness for his LOTR costume. I'd much rather work a busy store on black friday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hertrigger

Vacation

« Reply #78 on: November 26, 2005 09:57:50 PM »

Stocking stuffers are my favorite part of Christmas. I always love seeing what goodies are hidden in there, and it always keeps me content until the rest of the family wakes up so we can open presents!

i LOOOVE stockings, i tell my mom i dont care if we dont have presents, as long as i have a little stocking to open..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

TalkAboutLush
« Reply #79 on: November 26, 2005 10:31:35 PM »

Just a question about sending....

Is the send date the date to send on or is it okay to send it anytime as long as it's before that date. Say like, if our stocking is done in like....2 days should we send it out then or wait until it's closer to the send date?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create an Electric Text Effect In Photoshop
How to Use Camtasia Studio
How To Make A Custom Photoshop Brush
How To Clone Yourself in After Effects
How To Make A Simple Logo
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Mirror Wall
January 21, 2015 Featured Projects
January 21st is Squirrel Appreciation Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...