A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 300,958
Currently Running With Scissors:
558 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ziploc Doodad Swap 3 Gallery  (Read 2048 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

captain_obvious

it's a chicken pox paradox.......need i say more?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2005 02:46:43 PM »

i got my package saturday but i've been so busy with exams that i completely forgot to post sooner Sad

anyways tucanchild sent me a whole bunch of goodies, fake mustaches, pirate ducks, fuzzy yarn, christmas cards, ornaments, and pop rocks!!!........ Cheesy.......I'm pretty sure she sent me some other stuff, but i've scattered it all over my house already. Thanks tucanchild 4 the awesome goodies!!! By any chance did you take pictures, cuz i don't have a digi cam  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The time has come, the Walrus said,
To talk of many things:
Of shoesand shipsand sealing wax
Of cabbagesand kings
And why the sea is boiling hot
And whether pigs have wings.
heroinechic
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2005 08:32:34 AM »

ack i did not realize there was a gallery.  i will make sure to take a picture of the really nice stuff dontlookback sent me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

owalkerjillo

Ve**ns rule :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2005 06:50:34 PM »

I recieved my package from classycraftster a few days ago. it was sitting on my bed when i came home from an extremely long and frustrating rehersal. so it was very nice to open it and find all my goodies inside Cheesy ((including lots of candy and sugary goodness)).

i'll post pictures of what she sent along with what i sent once she recieves Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

classycrafter
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2005 09:40:04 PM »

I received my package from owalkerjill today! Yea!! She sent a great variety of different things and will post pics shortly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

classycrafter
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2005 11:34:34 AM »

Alright, owalkerjill was supposed to post pictures days ago so that everyone could see the goodies we sent to each other. As you can tell, she still has not posted. I got a digital camera for christmas so here are the pics of what she sent me:

Postcards, construction paper, badges, stickers

Fabric scraps, ribbon, and embroidery thread

Sharpies, crayons, play doh, metal wire, elastic wire, assortment of beads, glitter glue, confetti, and small little figurines

Hopefully, owalkerjill will post pics of what I sent her soon! Please?HuhHuh Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

owalkerjillo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2005 11:44:07 AM »

hey sorry classycrafter! I will post soon. so sorry I haven't yet. I just haven't sat down and cleaned out my photobucket account so that I can upload new pictures. Congrats on getting your new digi cam though!

again. really sorry Undecided please don't feel like I don't appreciate the things you sent me! You sent lots of wonderful stuff Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

owalkerjillo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2005 02:30:29 PM »

okay here we go. so sorry. here's all the wonderful doo dads that classycrafter sent me Cheesy

-jingle bells
-stocking with lots of YUMMY candy that is sadly MIA from the picture due to me gobbling it up
-lovely pinkish nail polish
-snowflake stickers
-pina coolata gum which tastes wonderful
-tic tacs

-two tubes of beautiful blue and white beads
-a bag of assorted blue/red/black beads that now reside happily with all my other beads
-thin thin pink ribbon
-small clear beads
-a beautiful jade green pendant

-a lovely blue/green/yellow fade yarn ((this picture doesn't do it justice, it's actually very vibrant and the perfect yarn for me))
-navy blue duct tape ((which is already made into my dad's christmas present))
-forest green embroidery floss
-a sewing gauge that my mom instantly told me she was stealing

and I just realized that I left out a sandwich baggie full of sticky foam letters from the pictures.

thank you so much for your wonderful winter themed zip lock Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dorthybuht
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2005 09:58:09 PM »

i got my package saturday but i've been so busy with exams that i completely forgot to post sooner Sad

anyways tucanchild sent me a whole bunch of goodies, fake mustaches, pirate ducks, fuzzy yarn, christmas cards, ornaments, and pop rocks!!!........ Cheesy.......I'm pretty sure she sent me some other stuff, but i've scattered it all over my house already. Thanks tucanchild 4 the awesome goodies!!! By any chance did you take pictures, cuz i don't have a digi cam  Undecided

i totally forgot to take pix!! i'm so sorry. I got your package about two weeks ago i guess- i've been on christmas vacation for that long and i just got to all my mail. your package was great- i LOVE all the pins and buttons. .  .oh and the fabric!! and the duct tape!!! i love it all Smiley thanks forever!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Italian Sausage Hoagies Recipe
Sweet and Spicy Cocktail Wieners Recipe
Company Coleslaw Recipe
Kentucky Fried Catfish Recipe
Party Pigs in a Blanket Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...