A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 298,686
Currently Running With Scissors:
464 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Northeast Mississippi craftsters  (Read 9968 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

moecantsew

I am a scientist who crafts or is it the other way

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2008 10:16:40 AM »

I don't know where the star bucks is.  Anyone up for Sunday afternoon?  Are they open on Sunday afternoon?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
box of purls
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2008 04:28:17 PM »

They are open on Sunday afternoons, I should be able to get together then for a little bit.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
moecantsew

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2008 10:04:23 AM »

Today turned out to be bad.  I have some serious work to do!  I am a slacker in every way shape and form.  Hopefully we can work something out soon.  Do you have any other friends who maybe interested in coming to hang out and craft?  I have no friends in MS, so the more people to meet the better!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Chanel
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2008 08:46:08 PM »

I can do Sunday afternoons if I know at least a couple days in advance. It is a 45 minute drive for me but I am up to it if others will be there.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
onecraftybitch
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2008 06:21:06 PM »

Whee! This post makes me excited!

I am up for and free on Sunday afternoons. Starbucks works for me as does BooksAMillion. When is a good time for everyone? I'll bring two other folks with me!

A few days notice before meeting up would be good. Do you all want to aim for this Sunday, February 2?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

moecantsew

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2008 07:05:05 AM »

As far as I know I can come.  I really need to meet some people here in Mississippi, so I am excited too!  How about 2pm?  Does the booksamillion have a place to sit, coffee, etc?  A specific section we can meet in?

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Chanel
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2008 11:22:56 AM »

BAM has a coffee shop in the front of the store with chairs and tables. 2 pm on the 2nd sounds good to me so I am in  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
box of purls
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2008 08:24:10 PM »

I don't have other friends that craft (I have friends just not ones that are into crafting like me...yeah), but as of right now Sunday at 2 sounds good but then again I'll have to make sure I'm off work Sunday.  If I am then I'll be there, but I'll let you know yay or nay before then!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
moecantsew

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2008 07:26:28 AM »

Well, I have friends, they just live in Illinois.  I need to find some that are more geographically convenient.  My knitting friends are college friends, so most of them are spreading out through the country at this point.  So, what do you guys do, craftwise, lifewise? 

I am a knitter and crocheter.  I am not all that great at either but obsessive about both.  I dabble in sewing.  I am a biologist for the MDEQ (which is why I moved down south).  As far as professional interests I am into ecology, invertebrates, and water.  I like to watch tv, I like dogs (I have one who lives in Illinois).  That sums me up. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
onecraftybitch
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2008 08:50:02 PM »

I am in for BAM at 2pm on the 2nd! It is possible that I may have to be out of town for work (last minute thing) but I'll let you all know by tomorrow night!

It will be way nice to meet some new folks in town and especially those who are into crafting! As for crafts, I putter in knitting, sewing, cross stitch, embrodery,  and cut and paste. I am not a rock star at any of it, but I like it all.

Moecantsew, how cool that you work for MDEQ! I'd love to hear more about your work.

I am looking forward to Sunday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Look of Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2013
Ombré Nails Tutorial
The Look of Versace Fall 2013
Marianna Hewitt on the Makeup Sponge That Will Change Your Life
The Look of Prada Fall 2013
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...