A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
525 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Big Thread of "Help Me Find a Pattern, Please!"  (Read 50257 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Slingmomma
Crafty Esthetician!

Accessory hoarder.... scarves beware!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #230 on: August 24, 2010 04:41:31 PM »

Search for the Jordy bag tutorial its the perfect start to a tote bag!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A Spinners Magic Yarn ball! Join us!
Fat Quarter swap-almost done craft for sloth003 Cheesy
IYP 17-deadbathducky waiting still to receive!
Sew/Yarn v's Paper-got my partners!
Charlotte22
« Reply #231 on: September 02, 2010 08:54:32 AM »

Help me find a pattern for a bag Smiley It should be shoulder bag, what would be at least that big to fit A4 and it has to have separators or something inside the bag and also few pockets Cheesy and it has to be simple to sew Smiley (i mean with a basic sewing machine and without hem tapes and linings etc). I have just fabric and a sewing machine. Smiley (don't i ask a lot). I wouldn't ask for help, but i have been searching on google for 3 days and i just can't find that bag that i want. Something between tote and messenger, but covered on top. Smiley So no-one could steal something from me. Because i don't have any zippers or buttons or anything else to leave the top opened. I do hope you understand what i want and i hope you can help me find a pattern or a photo/video tutorial would be better. Thanks in advance. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pfirsch

Una vida de miedo es una media vida

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 07, 2010 07:18:49 PM »

Help me find a pattern for a bag Smiley It should be shoulder bag, what would be at least that big to fit A4 and it has to have separators or something inside the bag and also few pockets Cheesy and it has to be simple to sew Smiley (i mean with a basic sewing machine and without hem tapes and linings etc). I have just fabric and a sewing machine. Smiley (don't i ask a lot). I wouldn't ask for help, but i have been searching on google for 3 days and i just can't find that bag that i want. Something between tote and messenger, but covered on top. Smiley So no-one could steal something from me. Because i don't have any zippers or buttons or anything else to leave the top opened. I do hope you understand what i want and i hope you can help me find a pattern or a photo/video tutorial would be better. Thanks in advance. Smiley
Have you seen TUTORIAL: messenger bag with zippered divider (many pics)?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010 07:21:44 PM by pfirsch - Reason: fixed a tag » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Charlotte22
« Reply #233 on: September 09, 2010 12:34:59 AM »

Have you seen TUTORIAL: messenger bag with zippered divider (many pics)?

not quite what i am looking for. i need more pockets Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lunaholic
armed with scissors

*meow*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #234 on: September 15, 2010 02:40:58 PM »

Hi everyone..
So I searched for tutorials here, but couldn't find anyone that would look likes this ones:

my sister's having her birthday, and she really desire's some of this style... but all I found around was really costy and I don't have that money.. the tutorials I found here were either for simple tote not in the form as these bags.. also, I don't know the english name for those bags.. so search is much more difficult..

If anyone could help me out.. the birthday is in middle of october... And I'm new to the sweingmachine, so phototutorial are more than welcome..

Sorry everyone for my poor english...and thanks to all that are willing to help!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Poosel
« Reply #235 on: September 15, 2010 05:06:53 PM »

I don't know a pattern for the second one, but the first one looks like the buttercup purse. It can be found on her blog: http://www.made-by-rae.com/2009/02/free-buttercup-bag-sewing-pattern.html
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/poosel

Sketchbook Project Theme: Nightmares
IdlersDesign
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #236 on: September 16, 2010 08:19:39 AM »

And here is a video tutorial for the second one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxfWj8fN79o&feature=channel

I used this pattern several times and made some great bags. If it doesn't work for you, i'd be happy to make one for you. I'm in Europe too, so that makes it easy.

Just let me know!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
lunaholic
armed with scissors

*meow*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #237 on: September 16, 2010 10:10:53 AM »

thanks so much to both of you!

@idlersdesign: thanks for the offer! the fact is that i wanted to do it myself, or at least try, to make it more personal.. it might won't come out as beautiful as a buyed one, but I wanted to try to make her have something from my part...

I'll anyways save your nick, in case it really doesn't come out good.. do you have any pictures of your bags?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

designsbyfel
« Reply #238 on: October 11, 2010 02:21:07 PM »

Does anyone know where I can get a pattern/tute for this?

My friend is wanting me to make one for her and I'm some what clueless.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SAHM mom to Maddox and Army Wife to Michael Smiley
pfirsch

Una vida de miedo es una media vida

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 13, 2010 10:30:40 PM »

Does anyone know where I can get a pattern/tute for this?
For what?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hair Highlighting Tips - Aftercare
Highlighting Part Hair and Applying Color
How to Prepare for Hair Highlighting
Hair Highlighting Tips
Highlighting your Hair
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...