A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,734
Currently Running With Scissors:
634 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Holiday Cookie Swap CLOSED!!(sign-up 11/10-12/1 send out by 12/10)  (Read 10546 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sammyb

Mmm... Bowie...

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2005 04:44:36 PM »

well, girlwonder, this dog has us busy day and night.  Your second batch of cookies will get sent this week!  Maybe not tomorrow, as I hoped, but Wednesday or Thursday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Every time Olive Oyl flails her noodle-like arms in the air and cries for Popeye's help, a feminist angel gets her wings ripped off her back.  (courtesy of mental_floss.)
PinkMafia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Let your sparkle shine...

Recovering swap addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2005 05:03:57 PM »

I shipped today!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty chica...burlesque performer....costum e maven.
cakelady

Beauty is being a woman....not a size.

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 12, 2005 06:10:25 PM »

Hey all, I got my cookies on Saturday from loves2experiment and they were awesome, and by were, I mean they are gone already...however, she was nice enough to send the recipe, so my hubby is begging me to make more (he never gets tired of cookies).  I sent mine on Friday and was just notified by the post office, they misdirected the package, so hopefully they can be enjoyed soon.

I love this swap, of course food is always a great idea!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Chocolate cures all! Wink
------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheesy
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #113 on: December 13, 2005 04:58:24 AM »

The post office left me a message saying they tried to deliver today, I can leave a note and they'll leave it tomorrow!

Sounds good to me Smiley  I can't wait to get my grubby fingers on some cookies Grin  I hope you'll receive your cookies pretty soon!  I sent both packages out the same day and cakelady has received.  Figures, doesn't it?  The package that has to travel the greater distance always gets to its destination first  Roll Eyes

Hey all, I got my cookies on Saturday from loves2experiment and they were awesome, and by were, I mean they are gone already...however, she was nice enough to send the recipe, so my hubby is begging me to make more (he never gets tired of cookies).  I sent mine on Friday and was just notified by the post office, they misdirected the package, so hopefully they can be enjoyed soon.

I love this swap, of course food is always a great idea!!!!

cakelady, I'm so glad to hear that you (and your hubby) enjoyed the cookies.  Lately, all the cookies I bake seem to have PB as an ingredient.  For your cookies, I had to go through my recipe files and I came across this old favourite that I used to bake when I was in college Smiley  This swap has been a blast for me too, and I hope it was a good first one for you!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
PlayItGeorge
« Reply #114 on: December 13, 2005 08:02:34 AM »

Question for you--did you do anything that would require me to sign for the package when you mailed mine out?  I pretty much never get that "we tried to deliver" slip in the mailbox--usually they just leave the package in my foyer.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

8littlepaws.wordpre ss.com
Lethargic
« Reply #115 on: December 13, 2005 08:45:09 AM »

maybe if they put a perishable thing on it, they dont do that,im not sure. ive never had that problem either  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy shop for aprons, bento/lunch bags, jewelry, and more! http://organizedconfetti.etsy.com
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #116 on: December 13, 2005 09:17:01 AM »

Question for you--did you do anything that would require me to sign for the package when you mailed mine out?  I pretty much never get that "we tried to deliver" slip in the mailbox--usually they just leave the package in my foyer.

Nope, I just shipped it via Priority Mail and was told that it should arrive within 2 days (since it's only going to IL).  It hasn't arrived?!?  And no, I didn't stamp perishable on the package.  Weird.  All this fuss...over cookies  Roll Eyes  One would presume that there was an expensive electronic gadget in the box Wink
« Last Edit: December 13, 2005 09:19:26 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
PlayItGeorge
« Reply #117 on: December 13, 2005 10:44:35 AM »

No, I have to sign for it but I was able to leave a slip w/my signature on it and it'll arrive in a few more days.

I need to start giving out my work address for shipping...I hope the cookies are still good to eat by the time I get them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

8littlepaws.wordpre ss.com
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #118 on: December 13, 2005 12:15:34 PM »

No, I have to sign for it but I was able to leave a slip w/my signature on it and it'll arrive in a few more days.

I need to start giving out my work address for shipping...I hope the cookies are still good to eat by the time I get them.

I hope so too!  BTW, I've not received your package either *sigh*  I can't track it because I've 'lost' the pm you sent with the DC# (I think it disappeared after the 12/9 meltdown?!?)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
cheekymamaof2
It doesn't feel like exercise when you're wearing chiffon.

Forget Stitch n Bitch. Nurse n Knit!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: December 13, 2005 12:31:40 PM »

I got my cookies from Lethargic today! YUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! They are ALL gone already. LOL My kids and hubby loved them too thanks doll!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BOYCOTT SEW FAST SEW EASY!
visit www.freetostitchfre etobitch.org
my blogs can be found at livejournal (cheekymama) and blogspot (cheekymamaof2)
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Orange Playdough
How to Make Pink Playdough
How to Make Black Playdough
How to Make Yellow Plasticine
How to Make Purple Plasticine
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...