A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 296,712
Currently Running With Scissors:
625 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Holiday Cookie Swap CLOSED!!(sign-up 11/10-12/1 send out by 12/10)  (Read 10538 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

girlwonder
« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2005 03:39:43 PM »

Hahaha...it seems we all want to send everyone cookies! (and get em from everyone!) Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gracie Girlwonder

"A vagabond, when rich, is called a tourist." -unknown

"To be somebody, a woman does not have to be more like a man, but has to be more of a woman." Sally E. Shaywitz, neuroscientist
Nutella

In a free knitting pattern kind of way.

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2005 03:57:10 PM »

Finagling for more cookies? Who, us?!  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wisty bandwagon: http://wists.com/?q=nutellanutterson

I'm walking and raising funds in support of AIDS Project Los Angeles: http://aidswalklosangeles2007.kintera.org/kejreeves
tofuttibreak
« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2005 03:59:45 PM »

There should definitely be an "after the holidays" cookie swap so that I can get in on this!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lethargic
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2005 04:55:12 PM »

Maybe we need to do a bunch more cookie swaps throughout the year with themes. like Peanutbutter swap, or sugar cookie swap, or springtime or whatever. It would be fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy shop for aprons, bento/lunch bags, jewelry, and more! http://organizedconfetti.etsy.com
girlwonder
« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2005 05:02:21 PM »

what a fantastic Idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gracie Girlwonder

"To be somebody, a woman does not have to be more like a man, but has to be more of a woman." Sally E. Shaywitz, neuroscientist
girlwonder
« Reply #85 on: December 07, 2005 05:04:08 PM »

so-Loves2Expirement-go ahead and swap with cakelady-since you guys already seem to have worked it out. sammyb will stay my partner. cool?

-this is NOT a problem by the way  Grin it just means more cookies for me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gracie Girlwonder

tofuttibreak
« Reply #86 on: December 07, 2005 05:12:55 PM »

Maybe we need to do a bunch more cookie swaps throughout the year with themes. like Peanutbutter swap, or sugar cookie swap, or springtime or whatever. It would be fun!

If there was a cookie swap every month or every other month, that would be awesome!
It would be like a cookie-of-the-month swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #87 on: December 07, 2005 06:14:58 PM »

I said I'd switch from being girlwonder's partner to cakelady's... I didn't hear back though, so I dunno?

I'll do it!  I bake for an army, anyway, so I'll do both!  Hahaha

I can tell we're all cookie fiends Wink  Sorry if I jumped the gun - I sent cakelady a pm when she posted that she didn't have a partner Tongue  Baking more cookies is never a chore in my book Grin

Actually Sammyb said she would be her partner instead of mine (cause I had two). I was just waiting for cakelady to respond to the PM I sent her. I'd like to do it that way then no one has to make cookies for two people. but that's up to you guys I suppose. I certainly don't mind sending  to two people if you don't loves2expiriment! Grin

Heck, I have absolutely no problems sending out cookies to two people.  In fact, I was inspired by the fact that you had two partners.  It'll be fun because my partners - PlayItGeorge and cakelady have different preferences when it comes to cookies Smiley  Oh dear, I'm no longer a monogamous cookie swapper  Roll Eyes

Okay, the suggestion to have a cookie-of-the-month swap is simply brilliant!  My waistline will not thank you, but I darn well will Smiley
« Last Edit: December 07, 2005 08:52:53 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
InkFaery
Fae to the Izz-ank

The truth is, I've always been a fool.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: December 07, 2005 06:28:58 PM »

SO HAPPY Cakelady has a cookie partner [she's my absolutely most favorite cousin in RL]!

Oi, Cakelady, does this mean we're on for baking this week? *grins*

You guys are the best, all pulling together to include everyone. Also, I am totally down with doing a regular cookie swap. And hell, if I can't eat 'em, I've an army of friends and family that will LOVE to munch the cookieness!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Someday you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again...
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #89 on: December 07, 2005 06:41:58 PM »

And hell, if I can't eat 'em, I've an army of friends and family that will LOVE to munch the cookieness!

That is unheard of in my family!  We hog cookies...and we're definitely working on learning how to share  Roll Eyes  We're all cookie fiends...and fight over the last crumb.  I'll have to be really quiet about this cookie excitement until I've savoured the lovely cookies my partners bake for me.  I'm off to bake some cookies!!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw 3D Letters
Introduction to Watercolor Painting
How to Stretch Paper in Watercolor Painting
Sanctum Cast Interviews
How to Draw a Football
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...