A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 296,662
Currently Running With Scissors:
550 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: SEINFELD SWAP GALLERY  (Read 4468 times)
Tags for this thread: seinfeld  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lucy van pelt
in the sky, with diamonds

lie back and think of england

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2005 05:40:10 AM »

This is hilarious. I can't wait to see what I get. And I can't wait for Brookenic to get hers, either!  Cheesy Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

grannystylee
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2005 09:48:45 AM »

I got my package from shortestkitty yesterday!!  I will  post soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Pink_Dinosaur
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2005 04:28:40 PM »

great stuff everyone! i need updates for lucyvanpelt and brookenic
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swap info: http://pinkdinosaur.blogspot.com/
Wists: http://www.wists.com/pink_dinosaur
------------------------------
We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box
geeyouknit
Likes to hear but not to listen, to say but not to tell.

Hole-in-the-wall diners. Yum.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2005 09:51:14 PM »

I can't bevieve I missed out on the very swap I suggested. Dumb college!

You all have done a wonderful job!!!! Everything is so amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shortestkitty
Wootage.

Ghost ride your whip.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2005 09:14:35 AM »

And finally, the Seinfeld goodness sent to me by granny stylee!  Cheesy

A little lined wristlet featuring beads that say "The Vault". I can't wait for someone to say, "Can you carry x for me?" so I can reply "I'm putting it in the vault!"  Cheesy

A wicked awesome shirt, begging people to spare a square for those less fortunate in public restrooms. I love that she even put a little square on it, totally cracks me up. I'm going to get a lot of wear out of this puppy!

Please pardon the blurriness here. The is a handbound journal made from Jerry's book, "Sein Language"! I'd forgotten there was such a thing! It's so cute; I do believe I've found my new knitting journal  Wink I told grannystylee how I wanted to learn bookbinding and she kindly shared the tutorial she's used: http://personal.mem.bellsouth.net/d/r/drv1913/0204.html

And last, but certainly not least, the Kramer clutch! This has to be one of the coolest bags ever made; I'm absolutely in love. If you can't really tell from the pics, it has Kramer in shades all over with the Seinfeld logo on the front, maroon lining and a magnetic closure. I asked grannystylee where she got the fabric and she said it was from a tee shirt she found at a rummage sale a week before the swap ended! What a lucky duck! Or rather, I'm the lucky duck that she found it so she could make me this awesome bag! Sorry, I'm gushing, but this bag is just so cool!  Cheesy

Phew! So that's everything! Thank you again grannystylee for putting together such a rad package and being  fabulous swap partner, I had so much much fun!  Smiley

And thanks to Pink_Dinosaur, too for being the moderator and geeyouknit for proposing the idea (sorry you couldn't participate  Undecided)  Smiley
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011 07:39:47 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look! Round windows!

Check out my Etsy shop for handpainted fashion goodness:
http://www.frompapertocloth.etsy.com

And yes, there's a blog: http://frompapertocloth.blogspot.com
decibel
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2005 09:25:00 AM »

Oooo, I love "The vault"! And by that I mean I love the wrist bag... er, well I love the episode too (of course).
I'm kinda bummed that I missed out on this swap (by choice) now when I see all the super funny, super gorgeous stuff everyone's been making. I can absolutely see a round 2 being done here... We've just begun tapping in to the quirky world of Seinfeld, so this swap could just go on and on... Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Pink_Dinosaur
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2005 10:17:31 AM »

thanks everyone! all of you did some an awesome job with this swap. great communication and everyone's so friendly. I'm really glad we got to do such a great swap!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swap info: http://pinkdinosaur.blogspot.com/
Wists: http://www.wists.com/pink_dinosaur
------------------------------
We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box
freisss
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2005 01:18:37 PM »

That bag is amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
grannystylee
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2005 02:07:38 PM »

Excuse these small pictures, I am going crazy trying to get it right!  (this happened to me once before, ahh!)
I love, love my Kramer tote from shortestkitty!  There is great detail on the inner straps and kramer pics and funny quotes on the inside and out side.  it is lined so well that it is reversable, though I like it like this.  I lauged out loud at some of the quotes like, "where are we going? A little place I like to call...you'll see"

Then, very well done, a festivus in a box kit with Frank Costanza on the lid.  There is a list of the traditions of festivus including the airing of grievences and 6 note cards so you/I can tell everyone in my family the ways they have dissapionted me this past year. it cracks me up thinking of really doing it!  so mean!  And the mini festivus pole with tinsil that just falls down, that makes me laugh too.
   Thank you so much shortestkitty!!  If you have better pictures and dont mind, please post!  I will try to do better when I have more time, I just wanted to get something up!  
   Ohhhh!  And the Manziere coin purse!!! You can see it on the tote, lined with a zipper and elastic straps.  Inside the quotes, "Bro?  too ethnic"  "How about Manziere, a braziere for men"  the outside has manzirere on one side and Bro on the other.  It matches the tote.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011 12:35:49 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
grannystylee
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2005 02:41:10 PM »

shortestkitty I am so glad you like everything, I had a blast (even while ripping out stiches and re-doing a few things!)  I'm glad you'll wear the shirt, let us know if you get any funny comments.  Sorry about my phot's of your stuff, doesn't do it justice!!   You did great photos.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Best Long Hairstyles for Fine Hair
How to Condition Long Hair
How to Style Long Hair to Look Short
The Best Haircuts for Long Hair
How to Know When to Cut Long Hair
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...