A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,711
Currently Running With Scissors:
380 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ONGOING WISH SWAP ROUND THREE- CLOSED  (Read 30165 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Obsessed
I sell buttons!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: November 15, 2005 10:50:52 AM »

okay, whatever, I'll wing it!  crocheting eggs shouldnt be that hard...  and I've got a bunch of cute ideas for it...soo... I CLAIM TOFUTTI!! lol

oh, and I'll make the magnets too for your boyfriend.... I've got all the supplies so might as well use them!

My list:

1) A sewn black purse I can use when I go out. (not too big, but big enough for wallet, keys, phone) Must have a zipper, so I dont lose things. Not a clutch because I find them annoying. Small handle, but big enough to prop up onto my shoulder. Black and silver would be cool.
1a) a sewn purse that i can use every day, so preferably casual and a little durable, and big enough to fit keys, phone, wallet, bottle of water, and whatever other junk I end up throwing in... but not huge.
2) A tank top, or other type of shirt to wear to go out.   Maybe similar to the top of this dress, but not a tube top. Even the colors are good! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=15736.0 
3) Felted beads necklace. maybe a few colors so its versatile to wear with a few outfits. Long, maybe 30"?
4) a bracelet.. something like this would be cool.. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=55485.0
5) jewelry making kit. like the fancy kind with wires and little things that twist the wires... not like just string and beads. oh, and maybe some instructions on how to do it.  I really like beads and jewelry, so instead of looking at the store and trying to find soemthign I like, might as well go to the craft store and find exactly what I want! so, if you have extra tools and supplies, I'd love it!

About me:  I'm 23 and live in new jersey. I'm jealous of people who sew.  I'm always looking for new things to wear to go out.  I have lots of every day casual accessories, but I need something with a little glitz. I can never decide on things when I'm at the store, so I just dont buy them, and I end up wearing the same old things I already have. I'm just looking for something new and fresh.. I'm girly and I like dainty things.. But I'm not the lace and toole kind of girly.

What I like: I like things with interesting shapes. I like antiques and vintage jewelry.  I like subtle details. My colors are: black, pink, silver, turquoise. and lately, I'm a big fan of greens mixed with ambers and browns. 

What I don't like: I'm def not into punk or some of the other things I see on craftster. no skulls, no hearts, no butterflies, no lace, no toole. I'm not into things being crazy and a million colors.

i hope i gave enough info. If you need more, just ask!

Thank you to who ever crafts for me!!!!  Grin
« Last Edit: November 15, 2005 11:21:58 AM by Obsessed » THIS ROCKS   Logged

hertrigger
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Vacation

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #171 on: November 15, 2005 10:56:07 AM »

ive been lurking around craftster the past 2 days just because i have nothing else better to do waiting to hear back about my mom.. i got everything updated, which didnt take too long because its been pretty slow.. beginnings of the weeks are blllahh.. so everything is updated Smiley

and, my mom is great, we went and saw her last night and she was up on morphene and it was pretty cute the way that she was acting, but she is doing great, thank you very much to everyone who has us in their prayers, i means alot to me! Smiley

now, continue swapping!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
tofuttibreak
« Reply #172 on: November 15, 2005 11:07:47 AM »

and, my mom is great, we went and saw her last night and she was up on morphene and it was pretty cute the way that she was acting, but she is doing great, thank you very much to everyone who has us in their prayers, i means alot to me! Smiley

So glad that she's doing ok! Waiting around to get information is so horrible and stressful.

okay, whatever, I'll wing it!  crocheting eggs shouldnt be that hard...  and I've got a bunch of cute ideas for it...soo... I CLAIM TOFUTTI!! lol

Thanks. Yay, amigurumi eggs! I'm so excited.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
hertrigger

Vacation

« Reply #173 on: November 15, 2005 11:10:01 AM »

So glad that she's doing ok! Waiting around to get information is so horrible and stressful.

Thanks. Yay, amigurumi eggs! I'm so excited.

yes, expecially when i called and they told me she was .........ok.. they were really hesitant aboutit.. my moms ex husband was there all day yesterday and they wouldnt tell him ANYTHING so it was stressful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
yoyowa

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool.

« Reply #174 on: November 15, 2005 11:58:53 AM »

just taging! sorry, i need to see the updates...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a fat, crafty chick. LOUD AND PROUD!

Check out my bi-weekly podcast where two twenty something heterosexual women (who act like fifty something gay men) discuss geek culture, pop culture and all things Disney, Doctor Who and theater.
http://theeclecticeccentrics.blogspot.com/
batgirl
Global Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Part Librarian, Part Superhero

Stop Pinning, Start Making.

« Reply #175 on: November 15, 2005 12:04:20 PM »

Hertrigger-I was away all weekend and just caught up and read about your Mom. I'm so sorry! I'm sending lots of strength and good health wishes to you both!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
taloola

Midwiffin' @ Mother By Nature Midwifery!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: November 15, 2005 12:04:48 PM »

i sent out to princess blueberry today!  your vintagy goodness is on the way!  
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hertrigger

Vacation

« Reply #177 on: November 15, 2005 12:17:51 PM »

Hertrigger-I was away all weekend and just caught up and read about your Mom. I'm so sorry! I'm sending lots of strength and good health wishes to you both!

thank you VERY much, you are all wonderful!

i sent out to princess blueberry today!  your vintagy goodness is on the way!  

ok changed you to blue, meaning youve shipped! yay..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

hertrigger

Vacation

« Reply #178 on: November 15, 2005 02:30:43 PM »

sorry to interrupt-- just lurking around and waiting to be approved.

did you send a PM? i never got it ):
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

hertrigger

Vacation

« Reply #179 on: November 15, 2005 03:04:37 PM »

Obsessed is still up for grabs, on page 19!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Wrapped Loop - Bead Tutorial
How to Make Marble Magnets and Picture Marbles
How to Make a Wrapped Wire Loop
How to Make Wire Wrapped Beaded Bracelet
Rosette Beaded Pendant Necklace
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...