A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 300,948
Currently Running With Scissors:
527 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ONGOING WISH SWAP ROUND THREE- CLOSED  (Read 30869 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craftydame
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

i love glitter and glitter loves me.

hi craftster! i've missed you!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2005 12:14:30 AM »

this swap seems to be carrying over stuff from the last round

that's just cause we're learning our lessons as we go along! they're totally separate as different rounds, they just have almost all the same rules.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my crafty blog!

i like exclamation marks.
hertrigger

Vacation

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2005 12:14:44 AM »

nopes! all my round ones have been sent!

ok then i believe your ok.. because this is a different swap from round 2..

crafty PM'ed me, and in the swaps to come you will have to have all of your stuff done from previous ones to join the next ones.. but thats not until after this round..so im giving you the OK Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2005 12:16:06 AM »

woo hooo! i'm honest, i promise. everything will get sent!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hertrigger

Vacation

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2005 12:17:05 AM »

woo hooo! i'm honest, i promise. everything will get sent!

i think that were more worried about people who are newbies.. youve been around a while and we can see that you are honest (look at your feedback!:)) we dont want anyone flaked on!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
hertrigger

Vacation

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2005 12:17:57 AM »

ok crafty, i got your pillow! Smiley

1. ANYTHING my chemical romance
2. ANYTHING marilyn monroe THANX toomuchrock!
3. one of those dino hoodies (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=19651.0) in black, with BRIGHT pink spikes, and maybe the pocket to be bright pink as well.. i would rather have a pull over but a zip up is fine too.. guys M
4. THIS!! http://ohmystars.net/craft/knitting/pfihat.html i love the colors and the pom pom!!!
5. something like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=16097.0 but instead of the organizer, a place to put a check book. and also, instead of elastic, have a flap with velcro like most wallets! i like stars, hearts, skulls, and funky fabric.. not into flowers and such.. or anything that would look like it would go on a table cloth
6. a set like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=41085.0 SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!
7. light switch cover.. something pretty.. maybe marilyn monroe or gerard way, or anything cute.. this is what color my walls are: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a153/hertrigger/DSCN1582.jpg i have a double light switch cover..
8. homeade my chemical romance calender (2006) doesnt get any better than that! Smiley
9. armour etch.. i want to get into armour etching but its sooo expensive and i dont want to buy a huge bottle and find out that i dont like it.. so if you have any armour etch kits or something that you dont use (it can be used, i dont care, as long as theres enough to do one project then thats fine!!) that would be AWESOME!

a little about me.. im 21. i live in southern california.. i work at a deli in a grocery store. im dont really have a "scene" but i love anything "punkish" i dont consider myself punk.. my favorite colors are hot pink and black.. im obsessed with cows. i have ALOT of things cow. i like skulls, hearts, stars, checkard fabrics. i sew, i love making journals, earrings, shrinky dinks...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005 07:41:52 PM by hertrigger » THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

toomuchrock

Just another day in suburbia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2005 05:02:35 AM »

Ok Hertrigger, I will make you something Marilyn Monroe!
This is my 1st wish.

Stationary (preferably the type with little Japanese characters, but if not something bright and fun)
   A learn to knit kit i know absolutely nothing about it and have nothing to start
   2 large Gold Bangles www.zellfantasy.it/ chat/album/aeris.jpg (all I need to finish this costume!)
   Kimono Fabric, or I think its call brocade fabric, that silky embroidered Chinese fabric
   Those cute little one inch buttons I see on here with may like hello kitty characters, and Final Fantasy Characters in them , or whatever is cute
   Sewing notions (Im new to sewing so Im building my inventory, I would love to have any zippers, lace, thread, buttons, magnetic snaps, or Velcro or anything else like that)
   Stickers!
   Embroidery patterns and maybe some instructions or a book to learn
   A knee length punk-ish skirt (but not a hardcore, look at me Im so punk rock skirt)
   Calligraphy set
   Rubber stamps you dont want
   Something embroidered and useable a pouch or shirt, or towel
   Jewelry or hair accessories
   Fabric scraps or Blocks (to use for quilting, at least 5x5 is preferred but id love 12X12 ones also, you dont have to cut them if you dont want)
   A Gryffindor knit scarf, preferably long,, but Im only 53, so not too long
   Pretty much anything Tim Burton or Johnny Depp associated
   Im constantly loosing the remote and tear my room apart to find it. So I would love a remote caddy that I can hand over my night stand.
   One of those neat Viking chicken hats I see on here

Ok a little about me to perhaps make it easier. Im 19, and I live in Georgia, where I attend nursing school and work at circuit city. My favorite colors are black and bright/hot pink. My favorite musician is Butch walker. My style. Id actually call it conservative punk rock. I like the band shirt and jean thing, and the funky jewelry, occasionally a skirt, but I dont want people to look at me and think Im trying to be anything.
I love Japanese culture. Video games, cartoon characters, the fashion and clothing choices everything! Im also a big fan I video game memorabilia: i.e. : Nintendo, Mario, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, etc.
Erm, thats all I can think of for now. I may add more later. I hope these requests arent too much. I tried to make my list big so youd have a lot to choose from.
Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2005 05:12:50 AM by toomuchrock » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I craft, Therefor I Rock!

toomuchrock.etsy.com

MOOLA! It amazes me
Never heard of Moola? PM me or click the link for More details.
batgirl
Global Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Part Librarian, Part Superhero

Stop Pinning, Start Making.

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2005 05:52:41 AM »

Yay! Round 3!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
Lv2ScrpBk
-~Alicia Ann~-

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2005 07:28:40 AM »

I claim toomuchrock and I will send you stickers! (Please pm me your address) This is my first wish. My list in a minute...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance."<br /><br />"To Err is Human, To Forgive is Devine"
Lv2ScrpBk
-~Alicia Ann~-

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2005 07:35:53 AM »

Okay, heres my list. I am in MN-USA!

1. One of those cooling/heating packs filled with corn or rice. (This is for my dad) Thanks!
2. A Monster Laptop Cover. I have an iBook g4
3. Amigurami Animals- I'm loving all of them, espically the lion and bumblebee Thanks!
4. A set of coasters, I espically love the pin up girl ones
5. Scrapbooking and paper supplies- I'd love a variety- I use 8.5 X 11 pages Thanks!
6. A home made totebag with a cute fabric, pink and blue plaid would be amazing
7. Some romantic art work for my dorm room, I got some in the Unconditonal and now I want more.
8. His and Her eye pillows for me and my boy. Fulfilled in Unconditional!
9. Crocheted Vegetables- I'd love to have a bowl on table filled with some (carrots, radish, brocolli, etc)
10. A pink tool belt- Think Paige in Extreme Makeover Home Edition
11. A hipslinger bag for when I take my dog on walks to hold bags and treats
12. A make-up bag for when I go places, I'd prefer if it had some type of closure
13. More scrapbooking supplies, I just can't get enough of this stuff
14. A sock monkey, espically like the more "traditional" looking ones.
15. Christmas Ornaments- my goal is for "my" first tree to be all homemade ornaments, I'd love a variety.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2005 08:50:59 AM by Lv2ScrpBk » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance."<br /><br />"To Err is Human, To Forgive is Devine"
hertrigger

Vacation

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2005 07:59:05 AM »

ok all preapprovals from last night and this morning were added so you all can start swapping now! Smiley sorry for the dely, a girl has to sleep sometime!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get an Aviator Hairstyle
Hair How To: The Modern Quiff
A Hassle-Free Routine For Getting Rid of Split Ends
3 Summer Hairstyles To Beat The Heat
Quick Tips to Fight Frizzy Hair
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...