A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 298,054
Currently Running With Scissors:
679 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ONGOING WISH SWAP ROUND THREE- CLOSED  (Read 30381 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

shoegazer
« Reply #340 on: November 28, 2005 10:59:14 AM »

Dooney post your wish list please
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dooney
Remnants are a girl's best friend.

Wiggle eyes make my world go 'round.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #341 on: November 28, 2005 11:21:37 AM »

here's my list:

1. A knitted hat, with a further seems forever bird logo design (intarsia??? i'm knitting stupid)
just the bird, not the words. you can probably find a better pic of the logo on google. i would love you forever if the hat was black and the logo was sparkly light blue or just light blue.
no cuff or tassel.

2. Something stencilied - t-shirt or something. I like youth medium or large. I have a lot of stenciled tees, but I made them all. It would be neat to have something someone else made, because everyone has their own style and ideas, you know?

3. Assorted 1" buttons/pins. However many you'd like to make me. If you pick this, pm me and i'll send you a list of things I like. thank you so much kaesea!

4. Throw or floor pillows, or at least the carcasses of them. made of fun not-girly fabric. or funky fake fur. I can stuff them or get pillow forms here to save on postage for you. My cat was trying to tell us he had a uti and peed on a throw AND floor pillow, which happened to be stacked at the time.

5. A hoodie. stenciled, reconstructed, embellished, whatever. i'm a hoodie whore.

6. an assortment of fabrics from your local remnant bin. fun prints, knits, corduroy, flannel... thank you orange_sunset!

7. Zippers! i need zippers! As many as you can give me.

btw, i'm in illinois - usa.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kategirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

queen of awkward

View Profile WWW
« Reply #342 on: November 28, 2005 08:23:53 PM »

ok, I'm locking this for just a couple minutes in order to delete the last few pages of posts and get this thing back on track!

EDIT:  since this thing was so confusing, I just went back to dooney's wishlist.  if shoegazer or PinkMafia wants to pick her, that's just fine, but it's open now so anyone can pick her.

let the swapping continue!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005 08:36:13 PM by kategirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

taloola

Midwiffin' @ Mother By Nature Midwifery!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #343 on: November 28, 2005 08:38:29 PM »

thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

classycrafter
« Reply #344 on: November 28, 2005 10:53:08 PM »

Ive got dooney's zippers. Back in a minute with my list...........
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hertrigger

Vacation

« Reply #345 on: November 28, 2005 10:56:41 PM »

WOW, there seems to have been ALOT of drama.. im sorry that i wasnt here to help clear everything up, i was at work.. damn work!!

im in the process of reading all the deleted posts in the recycling bin and i have a few things to say: please remember im NOT taking sides.. and i dont want anone discouraged from this swap because of this...

PinkMafia is a very well known swapper, in this swap as well as many others. she knows the rules and she knows how this swap goes.. so for her to NOT say "i claim shoegazer" was not out of line. she knows that she can only pick the last person.. so that shouldnt be a problem...

chitter chatter has been going on in this thread before, (which is completely fine you guys) and it hasnt been a problem. shoegazer DID get out of hand but i think it would have been safer for her to say something a little bit nicer than what she did.

as far as

Again, she didnt use my name. to me her post read, I am making (user name) Crafty Swallow something, and Ill post my list in a min.
It read nothing of the sort of " Im picking shogazer and I'll be making her something with a swallow on it"
End of story.

goes, there is a list on the first page of ALL participants, its there for a reason.. if you guys have any problems at all knowing who is who, just look at that list.

i want to thank everyone for stepping in and trying to make the situation for shoegazer clearer.. sometimes it can be somewhat confusing, and a little explanation works great.. my mom is sick, and i have enough to deal with, and something like this isnt something that i want to deal with, i dont want to give up on this swap because of one little misunderstanding.

im really sorry to see shoegazer and/or pinkmafia go from this swap because they have been great participants. i hope both of you realize that this was an honest mistake.. as bigmouth said you can erase anything you have said and do a "virtual handshake"

please continue swapping.

if im wrong in anything i have said, please bring it to my attention in a PM

DOONEY IS NEXT ON THE LIST TO WHOEVER WANTS TO CRAFT FOR HER!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
nushybum
nushybum the magnificent

Masquerade!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #346 on: November 28, 2005 11:07:08 PM »

Wow, what's been happenening? I went to bed when someone claimed Dooney and now she's free again? And some sort of catfight has broken out? Eh?  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shock Paper Scissors - a modern magazine for contempory crafters

Magic Fingers - a craft blog
orange_sunset

I found myself! ...Now where'd I put the scissors?

« Reply #347 on: November 28, 2005 11:09:18 PM »

Looks like classycrafter claimed Dooney ::.points to the last page, last post::
Just a heads up?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

classycrafter
« Reply #348 on: November 28, 2005 11:11:18 PM »

Ok, Im back and here is my wish list! I guess this would be my second wish. One of my last wishes has just been received and I sent one out today.

1) I love this purse http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=64685.0 - I would prefer it to be in black and red patterns/colors or black and pink patterns/colors. In the picture it looks as if there are two pink pockets on one side of purse. If you add these pockets please do it in the same fabric so it blends in more.

2) GLASS beads. beads and more beads

3) DIY Knitting Starting Kit

4) DIY Soap Starter Kit

5) Resin magnets - maybe winery themes, pressed flower or some kind of european theme

A little about me: Im located in St. Louis, Missouri (USA) Im 24 years old. Colors I like are red,green, blue, black, gold, silver and pink. I also like glittery stuff, how fun!! Styles I like are ethnic, italian vintage, winery, girly and fun. Thanks in advance to the person that pics me!!    
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PinkMafia

Let your sparkle shine...

Recovering swap addict

« Reply #349 on: November 28, 2005 11:13:35 PM »

I'm claiming you classycrafter. I will make you a how to knit kit!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got a bunch of lovely stationary from classycrafter so now I can repay her. I need to make myself a kit while I'm at it.  Wink

My wishes:

1. a panta- black
2. a purse- fun, funky, functional
3. wool felt squares
4. a knit or sewn pouch to hold my checkbook. I don't use the ugly cases you get with checks. Mine is falling apart Tongue
5. an a line skirt with some fun applique ( I can pm you with measurements)
6. 100% cotton flannel menstrual pads. I can pm you with specifics on size and preferences
7. fabric- day of the dead, contemporary, geometric, retro, mod...
8. head scarves.  for my bad hair days (everyday!)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005 11:18:58 PM by PinkMafia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty chica...burlesque performer....costume maven.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Clean Edgy Makeup at Kaelen FW 2014 Fashion Show
No-Makeup Makeup Tutorial
How to Avoid Counterfeit Cosmetics
Best Beauty Products for Sensitive Skin
Summer Pastels Makeup Tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...