A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,202
Currently Running With Scissors:
642 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ONGOING WISH SWAP ROUND THREE- CLOSED  (Read 29952 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

taloola
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Midwiffin' @ Mother By Nature Midwifery!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2005 10:40:07 PM »

dang girl, you are quick like that...i just pm'd you like 2 seconds ago!  thanks for offering to organize this super fun swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hertrigger

Vacation

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2005 10:47:34 PM »

dang girl, you are quick like that...i just pm'd you like 2 seconds ago!  thanks for offering to organize this super fun swap!

waiting for nip/tuck to start.. so im stalking the boards just to make sure that when ig et off work tomorrow i wont havfe a million PM's i want everyone who sends in tonight be on the list so that they can start (and not have to wait for me) Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
hertrigger

Vacation

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2005 11:29:33 PM »

lurking.

edited: JESUS YOU'RE FAST!!!!!!

yes, yes i am Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
qazicat
Qazicat

Just not enough hours in the day to do craft

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2005 11:37:38 PM »

Damn,  you are fast.  What are doing waiting for pms then updating?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Qazicat Designhttp://www.netspeed.com.au/qazicat/

My Wists - http://www.wists.com/qazicat

I am willing to do personal swaps for ATCs
hertrigger

Vacation

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2005 11:38:32 PM »

Damn,  you are fast.  What are doing waiting for pms then updating?

well when i get a PM i check your feedback and then add you Smiley

im just surfing around, and i get a notification that you send me a PM and i check it right away..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

craftydame

i love glitter and glitter loves me.

hi craftster! i've missed you!!

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2005 11:56:03 PM »

i'm fulfilling a wish for batgirl, she was the last one to post on round 2.

sorry for the delay posting my list, i couldn't find it in the round 2 thread! and i'm having a hard time thinking of stuff that i'd like as i frantically try to pack up my apartment (i have so much crap!)

so here it is! (and i'm in canada)

- i love these dolls-  http://spookbot.com/green/index.html
anyone great with fimo? a flapperesque one would be oh so cool.

- something made of hand spun yarn. i love how knobbly it is! a long and skinny scarf would be cool. or, you could just send me enough yarn to crochet myself a long scarf. either is good.

- a cool blanket. a fleece blanket with appliques would be cool. it doesn't have to be super fancy! coloured leopard print fleece would rock my world. (like grey, pink, blue etc. please no brown!) this can totally be lap blanket size, just for in front of the tv.

- virgin mary/lady of guadalupe stuff. my new bathroom will be this theme if all goes well, (cleanliness is next to godliness) help me add to my already gigantic collection! i like sacred heart stuff too, but i'm not a big fan of jesus!

- i love zines. i have a lot, but more are always appreciated. i like well done perzines and craft zines best, i'm not really into poetry or fanzines. and i love zine patches.

- reusable pads would be cool too. i make my own, but i'm lazy, so i do a lot of laundry instead of making more! and the ones i do make i usually end up giving away instead of using them myself. i like the ones made out of flannelette with an insert that has flanellette, toweling, and nylon. feel free to PM me for more info!

- i'd love a black a-line style skirt. i can send you measurements. it can really simple, or you can embelish it, whatever.

- i LOVE this hat- maybe in a deep deep red, or a black?http://www.headhuggers.org/patterns/kpatt07.htm

- something with embroidery, like a pillow (don't send the form! just make it 14"x14", and i'll provide the pillow form). i have a beautiful one a friend made me that says "glasses are sexy" with an image of 50s glasses, i love it, and i'd love another for my bed. sublime stitching style is cool. i like old pin up girl style stuff too, or vintage nudes.

- a pillow that's coloured leopard print. eowynmn made me an awesome pink and black one, so blue and black, grey and black or purple and black would be cool to go with it. i want more pillows! again 14"x14" is best, cause i have a ton of pillow forms that size.

about me-

i love black. i wear a lot of black! my accessories are usually white, grey, fuscia, teal or blues.

My style is a mix of goth/punk/glam, somewhat scenestery and also kinda over the top burlesque style. I like tiny stripes and all sized polka dots. Ive recently fallen in love with leopard print all over again. I like zippers, studs, rhinestones and feathers. And glitter!

oh, and i'm strictly silver to wear, though i don't mind gold with mary stuff, it adds to the kitsch factor.

i know this is extremely detailed, but i'm really not that picky, just trying to give you lots of info!

if you guys need me to add more, please let me know.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my crafty blog!

i like exclamation marks.
hertrigger

Vacation

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2005 12:04:43 AM »

ok crafty_dame  has made a good point.. in round 2 we always got stuck because people couldnt make thing son peoples lists..

so.. new rule.. please have a minimum of 5-6 listed on your list so that we will have all sorts of variety!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2005 12:09:33 AM »

i know crafty_dame said that the second round was a completely different swap than the first one, but this swap seems to be carrying over stuff from the last round... so if i still have to fullfill two from last round (i'm almost done with one for sure and think I'll be done with the other by the end of this week) then am i not available to pick or are we treating this as another swap altogether?

i'm sorry i'm kind of slow!  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hertrigger

Vacation

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2005 12:11:04 AM »

i know crafty_dame said that the second round was a completely different swap than the first one, but this swap seems to be carrying over stuff from the last round... so if i still have to fullfill two from last round (i'm almost done with one for sure and think I'll be done with the other by the end of this week) then am i not available to pick or are we treating this as another swap altogether?

i'm sorry i'm kind of slow!  Undecided

i BELIEVE that as long as you dont have any outstanding from ROUND ONE, you should be ok Smiley just get them out. or we will hunt you down and steal the goods Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2005 12:12:28 AM »

nopes! all my round ones have been sent!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Top 10 Notes: The Old Man and the Sea
Bruce Allen Murphy: The Book That Changed My Life
Christopher Leonard: The Book That Changed My Life
Wendy Williams on Her Juicy New Novel
Jose Antonio Vargas LIVE
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...