A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,720
Currently Running With Scissors:
651 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bookmark Swap 4  (Read 7456 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2005 05:39:53 PM »

Ahhh, my computer is back up! And finally I can share my bookmarks with you guys! Grin

Firstly, on the left is the bookmark from onesmallinstrument, next to the one from girlwonder.

The fairy totally rocks, and it's a taped on stencil so it's reliefed sort of.
Also, I'm insanely fond of cogwheels o_O and the words and that dictionary cutout, is just lovely... (during my more intense writing period, I'd carry dictionaries for several languages around all the time - my parents would really make fun of me for it when on vacation Wink )

Then you see the back of the one from onesmallinstrument next to the one from girlwonder Wink

And finally, the bookmark from stitchingsister (awesome pen might I add)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
box of purls
« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2005 05:53:11 PM »

Everyone's bookmarks are great.
I'm behind but I'm glad that everyone liked theirs, and BigMouth, the tassle was an accident colorwise, I didn't realize it matched exactly until afterwards, it was some yarn I had left from a scarf that had been a glove, a sock and something else before it was finally a scarf.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
smellymel
« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2005 06:25:50 PM »

whoever did the cards from the mexican bingo game- that's super fantastic! i played that at work a lot this past summer!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

scissorchic
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2005 09:40:37 PM »

teraspawn: I did recieve your bookmark but the craftster pic hosting is giving me a ruff time so I will post as soon as I get it right. 

I've got all my bookmarks and I think two people have recieved from me so far.  Yay!  Everything seems to be going well.  I want to mail one more to someone bc one of mine had an accident so that one will be on its way asap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kabili

I'm not a llama anymore!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2005 01:27:16 PM »

yay! i heard back from starsix today, so all of my bookmarks have been received. and since i have also received from all of my partners, i thought i'd post pics of everything here.

here is what a i received:

close-ups:

ooh, sparkly beads!

the back sides of lv2scrpbk's bookmarks:

and here are pics of what i sent, except for the ones that racehorse87 already posted:

(in case you are wondering, starsix specifically noted that she liked the f-word, so that's why i made this one. it had lyrics to a song i learned in a pub on it.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

where are we going, and why am i in this handbasket?
rhicooqui
« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2005 06:41:40 PM »

oh im in love with the poka dots. please tell me they are the opposite side to the stripes, because for me...that. is. heaven.

that alice song brings back memories *chuckle*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

box of purls
« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2005 08:52:06 PM »

That Alice song is a great song. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kabili

I'm not a llama anymore!

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 18, 2005 05:54:21 AM »

yep, the polka dots are, in fact, opposite the stripes. so cute!

yeah, i was giggling about it those whole time i was making the Alice bookmark. when i read the list of starsix's likes and saw that she put "the f-word," i immediately thought of Alice. ah, yelling profanities while intoxicated. good times. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

where are we going, and why am i in this handbasket?
dreamisle
ATCs are great!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2005 07:47:59 AM »

yeah, i was giggling about it those whole time i was making the Alice bookmark. when i read the list of starsix's likes and saw that she put "the f-word," i immediately thought of Alice. ah, yelling profanities while intoxicated. good times. Wink

Umm, this is going to be REALLY REALLY and uncomfortable situation because of what I'm about to say...

The minus sign under likes and dislikes makes it a dislike. Starsix DISLIKES the f-word. Sad I'm sorry that my lists and symbols and nonsense caused confusion because I think it may have also caused someone to send to the wrong person by accident too. I am such an idiot Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Handmade Paper
Library Due Date Card ATCs
I make handmade paper! PM me for trades!
I made a Pillow!
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: December 18, 2005 10:23:23 AM »

Umm, this is going to be REALLY REALLY and uncomfortable situation because of what I'm about to say...

The minus sign under likes and dislikes makes it a dislike. Starsix DISLIKES the f-word. Sad I'm sorry that my lists and symbols and nonsense caused confusion because I think it may have also caused someone to send to the wrong person by accident too. I am such an idiot Sad

*can't help but laughing* hahaha that's so pure...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Paint with Acrylic Paint: Perspective
How to Paint a Mottled Background with Acrylic Paint
Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh Talk Art and Basketball At Art Basel
How to Paint a Sky With Acrylic
How to Paint Waves, Rocks, and Surf with Acrylic
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...