A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 300,920
Currently Running With Scissors:
626 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bookmark Swap 4  (Read 7699 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

dreamisle
ATCs are great!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2005 03:40:49 PM »

Glad you liked the bookmark beanblossom Smiley I think theyre definately much better than I've done in previous swaps for the most part, but nonetheless all that matters is you liking it Smiley Hope all my other bookmarks arrived well and thanks for starting this gallery. Its totally awesome! Pretty soon I'll get off my butt and updsate the swap minisite with the photo gallery and crap. Remember to keep sending PM's for bookmarks you recieve!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Handmade Paper
Library Due Date Card ATCs
I make handmade paper! PM me for trades!
I made a Pillow!
rhicooqui
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2005 04:25:31 PM »

i have TOTALLY missed this gallery! i am such a plum somedays. i recieved from all three partners, and loved all three!

*starts scanning*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rhicooqui
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2005 05:00:46 PM »

Right. My partners were Bigmouth, Pink dinosaur, and box of purls.

I think Bigmouth has posted hers but i'll do it again coz i love it so much Wink who doesnt love green zebra's?

Pinkdino's, love love love cupcakes! i'm not too sure if its clear on the scan but it also says my name rhian,

and box of purls which i only recieved yesterday, and love muchly!

and a close up of the bunny bead i love so much i could eat it,

ah. I loved this swap! and i loved my partners!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Flareon
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2005 01:59:39 PM »

Cool Zebra.  And that bunny is so darn cute. 

I've received wonderful bookmarks from NVA and Goatgoddess, and I'm just waiting for one from Smellymel and then I'll post all together. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
yamwam
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2005 09:01:04 PM »

I love that cupcake one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loose pleats sink fleets

Wists
Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2005 12:04:22 AM »

I received yesterday from rhicooqui, and I love it.  First, to show you the stitched paper & felt envelope she sent:

So neat.  Anyway, "a Nancy Drew was harmed," as she said.  She's just ridiculously inventive.  Look what she did!
Here's the front:
rhicooqui's in the UK, and she said this is a 1970s Nancy Drew book.  Apparently, the covers were different there than in the US.  I dig how the "Nancy Drew" name kind of resembles the Wonder Woman name logo.
 Here's the back:
Notice the button and the elastic that I didn't reattach very neatly before scanning.  Hmm.  Clue that something's inside?  Well, let me check:

Check it out!  It's the table of contents.  My bookmark has an INSIDE!  But wait... this looks like it might unfold...

It does!  I've got the first couple pages right here!

What happens if I'm reading the inside of my bookmark and the phone rings?  Well, I guess I could just stick the Nancy Drew bookmark Pink_Dinosaur sent me inside.  Wait a minute--a bookmark to mark a place inside another bookmark?  Boggles the mind, doesn't it?

Thank you so much, rhicooqui!  And sorry to everyone else for quite possibly the longest post ever for one bookmark--but it needs lots of photos to be appreciated fully.  What a fun swap this has been!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011 01:17:39 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/NilaCeramics
Buttons, dishes, pretty things
racehorse87
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2005 08:44:57 AM »

Wow! That is fabulous!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2005 01:06:27 PM »

I've received wonderful bookmarks from NVA and Goatgoddess...

And from me? Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
Flareon
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2005 02:32:54 PM »

Yes, of course!  I'm already using it to read Speaker for the Dead.  I love it. 

And oops, I am sending TO Smellymel not the other way around.  Sorry.  Please disregard.    Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged
goatgoddess
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2005 04:19:13 PM »

Got all my bookmarks - they are all so cool!  Love them all.  Going to post in the order in which I rec. them <G>

First is from NVA - love the art work and colors - like how the drawing mirror each other front and back. love it - Thanks so much NVA

Second is from Smellymel - wow this is so different - I've heard of mag. bookmarks but wasn't sure what they were - this bookmark is so neat - looks just like a big matchbook cover - love it - thanks so much!

Third is from Flareon - The paper on this bookmark is so nice and the dragonfly is so cute. The flowers just make it. Thanks love it!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Diamond Buying Guide
How Diamonds are Graded
Learn what to Look for when Purchasing a Diamond Ring
How to Make a Polymer Clay Pendant
How to buy an Engagement Ring - Part 5
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...