A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,519
Currently Running With Scissors:
641 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bookmark Swap 4  (Read 7426 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

goatgoddess
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2005 04:26:46 PM »

Yes, of course!  I'm already using it to read Speaker for the Dead.  I love it. 

And oops, I am sending TO Smellymel not the other way around.  Sorry.  Please disregard.    Embarrassed

I am totally in LOVE with Orson Scott Card- I just finished Speaker for the Dead (for hte 2nd time!) and bought Xenocide yesterday! I'm about a 3rd hte ay through it...I love it so much. Have you read the Bean part of hte series as well? I've read Ender's Shadow and Shadow of the Hegemon I think there's on ly one more left for me...hehe...I'm a bit addicted to his books...I started Lost Boys but it was so different from the Ender's Series that I had to stop and get Xenocide to curb my ender cravings though!!! haha...anyway, I just wanted to comment on the fect that we're reading hte same stuff and all and it's exciting cause it's so GOOD! Grin

-I'm a dork

Wow a new sci fi series to read - haven't read anything by him - have to pick up a copy. Looked it up just now - looks very interesting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

girlwonder
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2005 04:30:35 PM »

Yes, of course!  I'm already using it to read Speaker for the Dead.  I love it. 

And oops, I am sending TO Smellymel not the other way around.  Sorry.  Please disregard.    Embarrassed

I am totally in LOVE with Orson Scott Card- I just finished Speaker for the Dead (for hte 2nd time!) and bought Xenocide yesterday! I'm about a 3rd hte ay through it...I love it so much. Have you read the Bean part of hte series as well? I've read Ender's Shadow and Shadow of the Hegemon I think there's on ly one more left for me...hehe...I'm a bit addicted to his books...I started Lost Boys but it was so different from the Ender's Series that I had to stop and get Xenocide to curb my ender cravings though!!! haha...anyway, I just wanted to comment on the fect that we're reading hte same stuff and all and it's exciting cause it's so GOOD! Grin

-I'm a dork

Wow a new sci fi series to read - haven't read anything by him - have to pick up a copy. Looked it up just now - looks very interesting.

Haha-Yay! I recommend reading Ender's Game first. I always describe it as Starship Troopers meets Lord of the Flies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gracie Girlwonder

"A vagabond, when rich, is called a tourist." -unknown

"To be somebody, a woman does not have to be more like a man, but has to be more of a woman." Sally E. Shaywitz, neuroscientist
goatgoddess

« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2005 04:32:34 PM »

Flareon so glad you like your gothic bellydancing bookmark.
It was interesting seeing the new styles coming into bellydancing since I've been out of it.

Your other two bookmarks are very nice too!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005 04:38:14 PM by goatgoddess » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lv2ScrpBk
-~Alicia Ann~-

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2005 04:34:44 PM »

I will wait a few more days for my other two bookmarks to be received. If they aren't their by this weekend, I will make new ones and send asap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance."<br /><br />"To Err is Human, To Forgive is Devine"
goatgoddess

« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2005 04:35:44 PM »

Haha-Yay! I recommend reading Ender's Game first. I always describe it as Starship Troopers meets Lord of the Flies.

I will do that - he wrote a bunch  Grin that will keep me busy for a bit. Usually I'm waiting for the next book - love it when I find a series that has been around for a while.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2005 05:06:30 PM »

NVA sent me the awesome hand drawn bellydancer bookmark.  You can lift up her "skirt."   Grin

That's very clever and funny!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/NilaCeramics
Buttons, dishes, pretty things
onesmallinstrument

I am your pamphleteer

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2005 03:39:05 PM »

I received my third bookmark today, so here I am posting about their magnificence.

I'm using an external picture host, so I'm hoping the image works.

Starting at the left is the bookmark I got from Melladh, who took all of my likes to heart and made this excellent bookmark with a picture of a circuit board underneath some technological speak.  My favorite part is the copper tape stuff she used to line the edges.

The middle bookmark is from girlwonder.  The kind of lame photo quality doesn't let you see how detailed it is, but it's outlined with red glitter.  My favorite part is that on the top line of the definitions behind the head diagram is the word "crafty."  Very fitting.

Finally, the other three are from stitching sister - I love the muscle man and how I can place the bookmark next to things and it looks like he is silently judging them.  See, here he is in action judging my mouse.  He obviously feels very superior to my mouse.  (Sorry for the shoddy photo quality)

Thank you all!  I love them very much! Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"How I don't know what I should do with my hands when I talk to you. How you don't know where you should look, so you look at my hands."
beanblossom
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2005 03:41:40 PM »

That's funny about the muscle man judging things!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

May you live each day of your life. -Jonathan Swift
scissorchic
« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2005 07:14:25 PM »

The crafster image hoster wouldn't work for me so I hope this does.  If not then I will repost later when I figure out whats going on.

This one is from Juja.  It's embroidered on a piece of felt!  SOOOOO beautiful!!!  I had to stare at it a while to see if she had done it or bought a patch and ironed it on.  I'm so impressed!!!  I LOVE IT!!!!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2005 08:19:31 PM by quarkiegirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

goatgoddess

« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2005 09:24:08 PM »

I received my third bookmark today, so here I am posting about their magnificence.

Wow those are wonderful - very nice.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Classic Baked Macaroni and Cheese
How to Make a Slow-Cooker Turkey Chili
How to Make Blackened Catfish and Creole Remoulade
How to Make Southern Shrimp and Grits
How to Make Whole Grain Waffles with Blueberries and Yogurt
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...