A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,215
Currently Running With Scissors:
689 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bookmark Swap 4  (Read 7346 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2005 08:50:35 PM »

I received an embroidered felt bookmark from juja today and I love it!  Now all I gotta do is decide if I should use it as a bookmark or pin it up on my bulletin board as decor Smiley

Thanks muchly juja!

« Last Edit: October 06, 2011 01:14:58 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
rhicooqui
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2005 12:44:02 PM »

i'd go with decor loves2experiment! its lush!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beanblossom
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2005 01:30:46 PM »

It is so fun to see the variety of bookmarks.  I'd have to say that the green zebra is one of my favorites.  But I also like rhicooqui's idea of having a secret compartment with pages inside of a bookmark!  Wow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

May you live each day of your life. -Jonathan Swift
yamwam
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2005 11:17:05 AM »

This is the spectacular bookmark I received this morning from Heide:

I LOVE IT! It's argyle! With sequins! It doesn't get much better than this.

Especially because I received bookmarks from 4 people during the swap while sending to 3, which means that either somebody sent to 4 people or somebody isn't going to get enough bookmarks. I feel like I got the long end of the stick here, so if you only get 2 bookmarks please say so and I'll make another one to send you.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011 01:14:27 PM by jungrrl - Reason: changed links to images » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loose pleats sink fleets

Wists
rhicooqui
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2005 04:57:04 PM »

that really is a gorgeous bookmark! were all on those sequins sewn on individually??

and beanblossom i love the zebra mark too Wink he currently lives in twelfth night! for this week at least.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2005 04:33:44 AM »

I recieved from girlwonder! Really nice, dark thing, and with cogwheels and everything Grin I think I may be missing some point with three individual words on the bookmark saying eye gun kid, though. I'm newly awake too Grin
I can't do it justice my describing it further right now, so I won't. I really like it, but my power supply burned out spontanously yesterday, so I'm without a computer for a while. Surfing on my server now, and it can barely handle the browser Roll Eyes I intend to take photos when my computer is back, but please feel free to post pics before that girlwonder!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
girlwonder
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2005 06:22:56 AM »

I'm glad you like it! the words are pretty random actually...I simply thought they sounded pretty menacing together actually...but no really point except a darkness that they imply when placed together. I'm glad you like it !!!

BTW-I've received all my bookmarks now! I'll post pics tomorrow...I LOVE them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gracie Girlwonder

"A vagabond, when rich, is called a tourist." -unknown

"To be somebody, a woman does not have to be more like a man, but has to be more of a woman." Sally E. Shaywitz, neuroscientist
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2005 04:05:42 AM »

I recieved from onesmallinstrument! It's a really wonderful bookmark which has some sort of black back and a faerie (?) stencil taped onto it, so it's sort of "embossed" from this... and on the back it says Wish in silver on black, with some stars... I can't describe it well. I'm really tired, and my computer has broken down, so I'll post photos once it's running again.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
heide
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2005 04:08:08 AM »

This is the spectacular bookmark I received this morning from Heide:

I LOVE IT! It's argyle! With sequins! It doesn't get much better than this.

Especially because I received bookmarks from 4 people during the swap while sending to 3, which means that either somebody sent to 4 people or somebody isn't going to get enough bookmarks. I feel like I got the long end of the stick here, so if you only get 2 bookmarks please say so and I'll make another one to send you.
Glad you like it, Yamwam!  I sent to the same three people I received from -- I think you ended up with 4 because there was someone from Canada in our group, and not everyone was able to ship internationally, so Dreamisle had to do some fancy footwork to make sure everyone got matched...  I guess you just got lucky!

The sequins are not all attached individually!  I would never have the patience for that!   Cheesy  They're all sewn onto a threaded backing, you can buy it by the yard at craft stores.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
scissorchic
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2005 09:22:13 AM »

Okay I recieved from Loves2experiment and here they are:

The second one is a magnetic bookmark that folds over.
This is my first swap and I looooooove my bookmarks!  Thank you so much!  Can't wait for you to get yours!  I hope you like it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Best Foods To Eat For Glowing Skin
How to Master the Perfect Smoky Eye
Marianna Hewitt: The Best Way to Remove Stuck on Eye Makeup
Megan Moore: Empties Challenge
Mallory Cornelison: Empties Challenge
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Molded Hot Glue
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...