A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,576
Currently Running With Scissors:
647 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bookmark Swap 4  (Read 7434 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Pink_Dinosaur
« on: November 07, 2005 10:43:05 PM »

this swap:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=54428.0

Let's see everyone's Bookmarks!!!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2005 10:50:01 PM by Pink_Dinosaur » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swap info: http://pinkdinosaur.blogspot.com/
Wists: http://www.wists.com/pink_dinosaur
------------------------------
We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box
Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005 05:48:54 AM »

I guess I should go first, seeing how I was chanting "Gallery, gallery, gallery!"

I received from Pink_Dinosaur yesterday.  She's the queen of extra surprises.  I got a Nancy Drew bookmark that matches the jewelry box she sent me a couple weeks ago, and a "bonus" Elvis that looks like it was made from the cover of a music book (is that right?)

and the backs:

Thanks, Pink_Dinosaur!  Nancy's just the right size to use in one of my textbooks right now.  I'm tired of using old junk mail!  
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011 01:15:45 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/NilaCeramics
Buttons, dishes, pretty things
girlwonder
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005 08:46:40 AM »

Yay! those are great! I went as nancy drew for halloween when I was 10...I <3 her!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gracie Girlwonder

"A vagabond, when rich, is called a tourist." -unknown

"To be somebody, a woman does not have to be more like a man, but has to be more of a woman." Sally E. Shaywitz, neuroscientist
Pink_Dinosaur
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2005 11:31:18 AM »

yeah it was a music book. i'm glad you liked them. i'll try to postpics of the awesome elvis one you sent me later tonight
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box
tickle-me-emo
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2005 12:18:27 PM »

oh it makes me wish now i had participated in this swap fourth time round! i did the 3rd and it was so fun! i can't wait to see what you guys get!:d
cat x
THIS ROCKS   Logged
racehorse87
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2005 03:01:31 PM »

Two of my partners received, so I figured I'd go ahead and post pics of what I sent them.

Fronts: The pink one was for classycrafter, who wanted something girly, and the other was for yamwam, who wanted stamps and chocolate - I thought my combining skills on that was ingenious.  Tongue

The pink one is sewn, and is made of various textiles (lace, net, fabric...). The other is various paper mediums.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011 01:15:56 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
girlwonder
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2005 03:15:21 PM »

mmmm...aero bars are my favorite!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gracie Girlwonder

"A vagabond, when rich, is called a tourist." -unknown

"To be somebody, a woman does not have to be more like a man, but has to be more of a woman." Sally E. Shaywitz, neuroscientist
FluffyMonkey
i feel my fate in what i cannot fear

The creative mind plays with what it loves

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2005 03:32:42 PM »

mmmm . . . I haven't had an aero bar since I was in Ireland in 1999 . . . miss them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength to yield. There are two kinds of power: the power to strip another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked."
~Yaldah Tovah

On Ravelry! Look me up; there I'm baela.
Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2005 08:44:47 PM »

All my partners received--and I know Pink_Dinosaur said she'd post, but I know she sometimes has camera issues--so I'll post what I sent.

in order:  Pink_Dinosaur (loves pink & Elvis), box of purls (a knitter... did you guess that already?), and rhicooqui (who loves zebras and green--and I hope she likes them together!)
I think the other side of the sweater bookmark is nicer, and that's probably why I put it on the scanner bed the way I did (so I'd see the good side myself...)!
The trick to getting the Sun record label pink?  Running out of yellow ink!   Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011 01:18:01 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/NilaCeramics
Buttons, dishes, pretty things
Pink_Dinosaur
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2005 10:34:31 AM »

thanks for posting them bigmouth. i havent been able to get ahold of a camera. i was going to scan them but my computer is being slow and lame. so thanks for posting them Smiley that helps out alot:) ps-i love the bookmark, i already put it to use
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
New Orleans Style Stuffed Bell Peppers
Surf and Turf
How to Make Roasted Potatoes
How to Cook Fresh Green Beans
How to Cook Pork Tenderloin
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
Are You Ready For Some Football?
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...