Here's an idea I found from watching TV. I kind of altered some of it to make it more unique.
Clean juice carton
A candle wick
Candle wax scent
Step by Step
1. Trim the carton to the desired height of candle.
2. Break up the wax and begin melting it in an appropriate container that sits in a pot of boling water. Check the candle's temperature often. Make sure it's between 170-180 degrees F.
3. Add the colouring now. Break up the colouring so it melts easier. Then stir.
4. When the wax is ready to pour, add the scent the same way you did the colouring.
5. Put the wick into the container.
6. Crush some ice in a bag. The smaller the ice chunks, the more fancy design you will have.
7. Pour the ice all the way to the top of the container.
8. Now, pour the hot wax in over the ice. Let is alone over night so it can set and harden.
9. The next morning, pour out the water and place the carton on a plate or cutting board.
10. Tear away at the carton until it's all gone.
Tips, Hints, and Suggestions
Tie a ribbon around the completed candle for an accent.
Make a few of different heights and similar colours and arrange them together on a tray or mantle.
They make greast gifts.