A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,171
Currently Running With Scissors:
490 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Australia / New Zealand Swap (SIGN UPS CLOSED, MAIL BY NOV 5)  (Read 11227 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jaami
was born with roses in her eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: November 07, 2005 10:49:10 PM »

the only person i have not heard from about receiving or sending is starmeg. has anyone heard from her??? i know she's been online, but i haven't gotten any messages  Huh also, erica - will you be sending to new zealand or new york (just so i know to keep track)?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been away from the site going through lots of medical testing. If I have not wrote you or mailed something, please understand that my concerns right now are my health and I will send things asap!

Please DO NOT COPY the toys, drawings or stickers I make. They're copyrighted!
Jane Doe
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #181 on: November 08, 2005 12:12:55 AM »

the only person i have not heard from about receiving or sending is starmeg. has anyone heard from her??? i know she's been online, but i haven't gotten any messages  Huh also, erica - will you be sending to new zealand or new york (just so i know to keep track)?

I sent the package to NY just to be sure. Kinda made me kick myself for not getting the package out earlier because I know you wanted it before you left. I'm so sorry Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jaami

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: November 08, 2005 11:08:01 AM »

it's totally okay! it'll be exciting to get a welcome gift in new york!  Cheesy thank you for letting me know - now i only have to hear from jelly and starmeg & we will be a finished swap!

did you like the cds erica? i was hoping that nmh show would give you a taste of their music... i hope everything has held up nicely for you! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been away from the site going through lots of medical testing. If I have not wrote you or mailed something, please understand that my concerns right now are my health and I will send things asap!

Jane Doe
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #183 on: November 08, 2005 12:07:54 PM »

jaami they're great!
You have a good feel for what makes a flowing mix CD.
i was expecting Neutral Milk Hotel to be super-rock so I was surprised when I first put the CD on. It's good stuff!
Thanks also for the Bjork CD, I was also surprised by the theme of the mix. All light and twinkly!
It gives me more confidence that you'll like what I sent you. There's areal mix that goes from classic to rock to electronic. I figure that you might not like everything, but with such a broad mix there'll be something new you like.

It's great to have new CD's to sit and craft to, thanks hon  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jaami

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: November 08, 2005 01:09:49 PM »

i looooooooove all kinds of stuff so im sure ill love it. and our musical interests were pretty similar so i'm really excited about it all! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Very Southern Cornsticks Recipe
Parmesan Chicken Casserole with Wild Rice Recipe
Simple and Tasty Salmon Cakes Recipe
Southern Oven Fried Chicken Breast Recipe
Southern Fried Chicken Gravy Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...