A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,794
Currently Running With Scissors:
722 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bath bombs and jacuzzis?  (Read 627 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

callakat
« on: November 05, 2005 08:40:15 AM »

HELP!  Does anyone know if bath bombs are safe to use in jacuzzis?  I have several friends who don't need bubble bath for Christmas because it isn't good to use in their fancy schmancy (yes, I'm jealous) jacuzzi tubs.  Would bath bombs be safe?  Thanks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I could pick one word to describe myself, it would probably be Fluffy Puff Marshamallows... or Homestar. Either one, really.  They both fit.
Ayn
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005 10:55:08 AM »

Hi there... okay I'm going to be totally honest & say I have no idea  ... we have nooo jacuzzis, whirlpool, hot tubs, etc etc in any of our three bathrooms or on the deck or whatever.  Not because we can't afford them but because hub & I must be the only 2 ppl in the world who absolutely hate them ... really! Smiley 

But ... we did happen to know two couples who decideedd to splurged on a lovely romantic stay (two different times/places) in expensive hotel suites which happened to sport some sort of ... er...  'fancy-schmancy' tubs.
Both couples got charged *bigtime* extra -- and in one case it actually held up in a court of law too -- for ruining the tubs by pouring in stuff they'd brought with them that didn't specifically say for that kind of tub.

Now admittedly this was a number of years ago, and perhaps the tubs are better made these days ... ? ...
but still, if I were you & if I were absolutely-no-question *determined*  to make a tub product as a gift, I believe I'd go try to find a few products that DO specifically say safe for jacuzzi . Perahps you can tell, from reading the ingredients list/comparing it to some ordinary version of the stuff, what in particular might need to be avoided & what's okay.

But then again if it 'were indeed' me, I'd get them some wonderfully fluffy bath mats, or a couple of good humongous towels, or maybe matching tub pillows instead!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
callakat
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005 08:56:30 AM »

Thanks for the good advice.  Maybe I'll just bake them some cookies.  Everyone loves to eat, right?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I could pick one word to describe myself, it would probably be Fluffy Puff Marshamallows... or Homestar. Either one, really.  They both fit.
fruithead
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2005 05:58:29 PM »

plus you can eat cookies in any kind of tub.  Wink

tell me i'm not the only one that enjoys a snack in the bath tub from time to time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Addicted to Soap
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006 08:23:14 AM »

http://www.pvsoap.com/recipe_bath_bomb.htm

they have a great recipe for bath bombs that work great in a jaqueezzi, bc i have tested it out my self. they are very easy to make, and feel great enjoy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.magdoline.com Everything about my life.
www.addictedtosoap. com Everything about soap.
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Creating the Ideal Recording Environment
Screenwriting Card Trick
How to Have Good Audition Etiquette
Final Cut Transitions in Final Cut Pro Tutorial
Above and Below the Line Budgeting
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...