A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 305,036
Currently Running With Scissors:
392 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Stitch-N-Bitch Jacksonville, FL  (Read 20519 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rincaro
« Reply #90 on: April 05, 2005 10:52:22 AM »

Lubee - I'm pretty much a newbie, having only started at Christmastime, but I've pretty well got the hang of it, so I'd be glad to try to teach you. I've also got a "I taught myself knitting" booklet that I don't use at all anymore, that I'd be glad to pass onto you. There's a SnB via meetup going on I think on April 20th via meetup, if you wanna try to shoot for that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kabili

I'm not a llama anymore!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 05, 2005 02:05:49 PM »

a few of us are also meeting in the riverside area. i think they met a fuel in 5 points once when i wasn't able to make it and we met last week at the starbucks in riverside (right off margaret street).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

where are we going, and why am i in this handbasket?
rincaro
« Reply #92 on: April 05, 2005 02:21:50 PM »

I was there on Sunday! Were you the one who had the white bean burger recipe? If not, can you get me in touch with the girly who did. My family needs more variety! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LUBEE
« Reply #93 on: April 06, 2005 06:19:19 PM »

Lubee - I'm pretty much a newbie, having only started at Christmastime, but I've pretty well got the hang of it, so I'd be glad to try to teach you. I've also got a "I taught myself knitting" booklet that I don't use at all anymore, that I'd be glad to pass onto you. There's a SnB via meetup going on I think on April 20th via meetup, if you wanna try to shoot for that.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP. PLEASE JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE THE MEETING WILL BE. I WORK AT THE SAN JOSE BARNES AND NOBLE AND I KNOW WE / YOU CAN MEET THERE. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rincaro
« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2005 06:43:14 PM »

Oh wow. That's right close to where I live. The meetup on the 20th is at 7pm at the Panera Bread on Blanding Blvd. The Barnes & Noble would be a nice place to meet. I almost went there tonight to peruse the knitting books/mags.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kabili

I'm not a llama anymore!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 06, 2005 07:23:48 PM »

I was there on Sunday! Were you the one who had the white bean burger recipe? If not, can you get me in touch with the girly who did. My family needs more variety! Smiley

yep, i'm the bean burger girl. hehe. the recipe is really simple. i'll pm it to you.

hope to see you again sometime!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

where are we going, and why am i in this handbasket?
diyrulzduh

craftin my life away

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2005 02:34:41 PM »

hey, we just start a snb group here in tallahassee and i just wanted 2 say hey and that maybe we should have a florida snb/craftster meetup this summa some time and have a wild crafting party weekend
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fiber_freak

ruthee in Jacksonville -- Proud Knitting Bitch =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: May 26, 2005 09:54:36 AM »

For knitting lessons, see Teresa or Rebecca at A Stitch in Time on University or Kathe (pronounced KAY-duh) at her new yarn store in Mandarin, KnitWitz.  Teresa is in our knitting group and is a really good teacher.  I don't know how much Kathe charges...

ruthee
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog (of course....)
http://saoirse4me.blogspot.com
fiber_freak

ruthee in Jacksonville -- Proud Knitting Bitch =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: May 26, 2005 10:22:27 AM »

OK, so when are you guys meeting and where? 

My best friend and I started a knitting group about a year ago, called Knitting Bitches.  All of our members are from the local pagan community (they would see Terra and I knitting at meetings, gatherings and rituals) so we began our group...and have a blast.  It is very funny to see people in Mandarin reacting to us...because we look different.  I, for example, am heavily tattooed and pierced -- and peopel can't quite figure in the tattoos and the knitting....which is alright by me. 

But...it is always nice to get out on the weekends and knit....so I would be interested in joining you guys....=)

ruthee
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog (of course....)
http://saoirse4me.blogspot.com
LUBEE
« Reply #99 on: May 29, 2005 04:26:13 PM »

For knitting lessons, see Teresa or Rebecca at A Stitch in Time on University or Kathe (pronounced KAY-duh) at her new yarn store in Mandarin, KnitWitz. Teresa is in our knitting group and is a really good teacher. I don't know how much Kathe charges...

ruthee

i just 2 min from a stitch in time, but where is knitwitz?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Skincare Tips and Tricks
A Quick Half Up Hairstyle!
Nicole Kidman Reveals Her Beauty Secrets
How to Soothe Sensitive Skin on a Budget
5 Women Take Off Their Makeup for the Whole World to See
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Thrifty Dog Bed
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...