A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 302,602
Currently Running With Scissors:
569 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Cat lovers swap gallery  (Read 5967 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Linds3485
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2005 01:49:20 PM »

I mailed mine out last week. Smiley I'm really happy with how it came out... I've been waiting for a reason to use this fabric for ages!! I sure hope she likes it... or at least her cats do!

Can't wait to see everyone else's loot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lindsay Designs Unique accessories for you and your pet. It's fashion. Unleashed.
sammyb

Mmm... Bowie...

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2005 05:34:57 PM »

Le sigh.

I'm having techinical difficulties tonight.. I was hoping to finish tonight, but some of my crafting items seem to want to make loud, annoying noises and not do what they're supposed to do.

And, I have cats "helping" when I really, really don't need it.  Of course, we probably all have that.   Wink

I'll get all I can done tonight.. I wanted to send tomorrow, too.  Boo!  Oh well, one more day won't kill me.  It's still early!

You'll have to wait one more day, Craftsbian! Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Every time Olive Oyl flails her noodle-like arms in the air and cries for Popeye's help, a feminist angel gets her wings ripped off her back.  (courtesy of mental_floss.)
sammyb

Mmm... Bowie...

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2005 07:40:42 PM »

I feel like the only person posting... oh well.  I'm bored.

I sent today, as said in the other listing for this.  It might technically go out tomorrow, because I think I missed the mail guy at work.  Just because I went out to lunch...  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Every time Olive Oyl flails her noodle-like arms in the air and cries for Popeye's help, a feminist angel gets her wings ripped off her back.  (courtesy of mental_floss.)
aschnebly
I'm AliceKathryn on Ravelry :)

Yarnaholic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2005 04:23:16 PM »

My package from Pibbgirl got here today!  It came super fast!  Here's all my fabulous stuff!

Look at this cute bag???  How great is it!  She also sent along the cutest zippered pouch.  The fabric is adorble, it must be vintage?  (I don't know why my pics turned out so small Sad)  She hid some kitty treats in the pouch, and I think I might use it for treat storage... but then again, I think it is too cute for that and will probably be used for makeup or personal items in my purse!

My kitties weren't left out!  They got two of the cutest toys ever!  My favorite though has to be the cutest monster guy ever!  I have a feeling our female cat will deem this as hers, and start carrying it around like her "baby."

The second pic, a couple of the kitties came out to check out the goods.  There were treats on the floor but by the time I got the camera on to take the picture they were devoured!

Thank you so much pibbgirl, this was such an awesome package.  Thank you for including both me and our kitties!  Now I can't wait for you and Rufus to get yours!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pibbgirl
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2005 05:02:51 PM »

Wow that WAS super fast!  I'm so glad you like it!  I actually got the fabric the pouch is made out of from walmart, I picked it up one day just because it had kitties on it.  I think I forgot to mention in the note that both of the toys have catnip in them, glad to see your cats seem to be enjoying them Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pibbgirl
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2005 10:35:28 AM »

Has anyone else received?  I can't wait to see everyone's stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

taped_on_wings
Queen of ill-fated physical comedy

Leave the politics to madmen

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2005 05:36:33 PM »

Ok.  I received about a week or so ago, but was just able to take pictures.

The painting.  Arg.  I can't remember who it was inspired by, but as of now it's already been framed and hung on my wall.  (my mom tried to steal it)

A bag with a kitty applique

And some blank cards and kitty toy

I had to restring the toy already!   I love it all!  Thank you, craftsbian!

haha...my one kitty is laying in my lap as I try to type around her...  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.robotheartsquid.etsy.com
http://www.wists.com/taped_on_wings
http://theonlyevidence.blogspot.com/

Before birds get sucked into jet engines, do they ever think, "Is that Rod Stewart in first class?" ~Eddie Izzard
pibbgirl
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2005 07:46:21 PM »

taped_on_wings, I LOVE that kitty applique purse!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sammyb

Mmm... Bowie...

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2005 05:43:20 PM »

Yay!  I got my stuff from taped_on_wings today!  A rainy day turned better because of the US Postal Service.   Cheesy

Here's the lot (well, half the lot... some items are currently somewhere lurking in her basement, as they were accidentally packed away during moving).  It contains two fleece mice, three knitted balls with bells inside, a Hello Kitty notepad (that black thing in the corner... it's got gold on the cover that didn't show up with the flash...), four "pocket kitties", and an applique patch with three cats on it (for my three babies!).

Tiny Elvis, trying to eat one of the pocket kitties.

I took them away, so he said, "Fine, I'll take one of these instead."

Alfie said, "I don't think so, buddy." and stole them all and hoarded them for a while.  He's been playing with one since they were out of the box.

Tiny playing with a fleece mouse.

And, about two minutes ago, I went over to turn on the lamp and found these in Alfie's bed:

He puts his "babies" in there to keep them away from Tiny.  Those mice are HIS now.  Tiny will steal them, though. 

Thanks, taped_on_wings!  I love EVERYTHING!!!  So do the boys!  Now they'll have some extra special toys to play with in their luxury kitty condo at the vet over Thanksgiving while we fly home.   Wink  I swear, it's costing more to board them than it is for us to fly...

I know Craftsbian recieved her things, but hasn't posted pics yet.  Say the word, and I'll post the few I snapped before sending!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

daiconharuko
Daikon Eklectik

this daikon is eklectik

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2005 06:33:47 PM »

It says my swap parter recieved her stuff, but i haven't heard from her since this swap started.. I'll post pics soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Select Stitch Length in Sewing Projects
Crochet for Beginners: Slip Stitch
What Is Crochet
Crochet for Beginners: Turning
Crochet for Beginners: Posture and Hand Position
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...