A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,762
Currently Running With Scissors:
416 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: anybody in the 518???  (Read 13079 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Leaudemiel
« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2007 08:51:24 AM »

Hey ladies! As the 'group leader' (ugh, I hate that!) you are more than welcome to join us Thursday night! We might be switching nights soon so make sure you give us your email address so I can add you to the listserve in case we do. Smiley We meet around 7:30. I will be late Thursday (going away party down town), probably not coming until 8:30 or so. The girls are really nice. Everyone except Renee and myself has been new at one point!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Leaudemiel
« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2007 08:52:39 AM »

Whoops! We are meeting upstairs, where it is lit. If you follow the place around, you will find the stairs, or you can ask Greg, who will most likely be bartending, for help.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Leaudemiel
« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2007 10:32:59 AM »

Just wanted to let y'all know the Knit Wits (the knitting group at the wine bar) will NOT be meeting this week due to the snow emergency!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

bijou_raoul
« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2007 01:32:08 PM »

Good thinking, the roads are still pretty crappy. After living in a place that's so used to getting lots of snow I can't believe how unequipped Albany is to handle this kind of weather! Then again with all the streets being kind of narrow with all the cars parked on the sides of them it'll probably take a while to clear that much snow. If more people had driveways to park in it would probably be easier. Anyway, hopefully next week will be better and I'll try to meet up with you ladies then!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ezmerelda_smith
« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2007 05:37:39 PM »

I just figured out this week that the Wine Bar is that "Antica Enotica" place...I just never read any further than that on the sign to realize that it was a wine bar!

And ezmerelda...if you're looking to go this week, I'd also be interested, and I've never been there, so you wouldn't be the only newbie...that is, of course, if it's alright with the group  Smiley

Great!  Since it's going to be a little warmer this week, I'm going to venture down this Thurs.  I think the stairs are somewhere towards the back, but I haven't been to the wine bar in awhile.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bijou_raoul
« Reply #95 on: February 20, 2007 11:37:23 AM »

Sounds good, I'll probably be there around 8. And my name is Jessi.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

newyorkdoll
« Reply #96 on: June 11, 2007 09:59:08 PM »

I just wanted to say that I was excited to see someone refer to "The 518!" I'm from Colonie, although I moved to NYC for college, and now I have my own place, job, etc down here, I still ALWAYS hit up the A.C. Moore in Latham and Michaels in Crossgates Commons when I visit my parents. It's so hard to find Craft stores in NYC. I drive to one a little ways upstate, but nothing will replace the 518 for me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages."
     Thomas Edison
viciouskittie
one crafty bitch

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #97 on: November 27, 2007 07:20:22 PM »

i know this is an old post, hopefully you guys will check it.. im moving back within the next week. very unexpectedly.. and without sounding like too much of a loser, i dont know anyone anymore! i havent lived there in over 5 years! is there any groups going on?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hi my names kate, and im a craft addict..

www.wists.com/veganedgekate
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Suzanne R. Krauss Talks About Her Book "To Vegas and Back"
Kevin Starr: California Is a Concept
California-Inspired Sci-Fi Literature
Money Is a Kind of Poetry
California Literary Scene
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...