- Aw thanks! I supose you could say they are sexy scarves! Katosphere
- Thank you! No - don't put down your knitting needles! Gosh - I'd give anything to be ABLE to knit!kp
- *blush* Thank you! A touch of whimsy - I never thought of them like that - but you I think it is a good description.Jessies_Girl
- Thank you! I actually hate having my photo taken - but I don't have anyone else close to me to model them =(daydreamer
- Thank you! The pink and red one makes me think of candy candy candy!pnk_elefant
- Thank you! linzasaurus
- Haha! I'd love to give them away - but a girl's gotta eat somehow. It is either that or I put my cat out to work the streets fearnotsomuch
- Aw...but! I really want to learn how to knit and crochet. I have all these grand ideas and I just cannot do it. I also want to knit/crochet with kimono fabric strips as well (see...I told you I have grand ideas ;P).felly
- Thank you! Singapore? I'd love to visit there one day! Dimentions for my scarves are 6.5" wide by 74" long (that is the dimention for the pink scarf - I prefer that length the best).:popsi:.
- Aw shucks! Thanks so much! My attempt at crochet was meant to be a square swatch...which magically turned into a triangle without even trying. I gave it to my cat to play with.msbeautifull
- Thank you! If you make them - post them! =D I'd love to see! I'd imagine this pattern would probably work for a piano key scarf.mariska
- haha! I used to think patchwork was old grannies stuff - but over the last couple of weeks I have a whole new appreciation for it. I think the key is using spiffy fabric.xxboheme
- Thank you!wealleatpasta
- you just made me hungry typing your name ;P Thank you for your lovely words also!surfergrl311
- Central florida has to get colder than South florida - well...at least I hope it does!stargirl
- Yay! More people suffering the lack of winter weather!
It has never occured to me until I made these to sew a scarf - I've always thought of them in the knitted/crochet realm.
Sad thing - I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to sew for a while - I think I broke my big toe tonight...I tripped over and now it is all swollen and hurts like hell when I move it - I'm not sure if I'll be able to use the foot pedel of my machine or not. That makes me sad =(