A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,077
Currently Running With Scissors:
666 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Dark Side of Wonderland Swap  (Read 17702 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rocknroll

I've been away, but now I'm back!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2005 07:03:12 AM »

MadelBlue - your little boxes are so super cute!!

& GirlWonder - I love your illustration/watercolors!!!

hearts and stars!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

alison
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2005 09:24:51 AM »

my stuff arrived from girlwonder yesterday too!  i got paper and cards like MadelBlue, as well as the two painted cards you see below:

thanks so much! those postcards are definitely going in frames, not in the mail...

sorry for all my crappy picture taking skills this week!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MadelBlue
Blue Sees...

Tangled up in blue...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2005 03:03:05 PM »

OH. My. God. I just recieved from Alison and I'm blown away. Seriously like SHOCKED. EVerything is WONDERFUL, FABULOUS, TO DIE FOR. I am currently scampering around taking pictures, I will be back. *EDITED TO ADD PICTURES*

WARNING the following will cause extreme jealously. Proceed at your own risk

After being worthless and napping most of the day this awaited me on the door step, what could it be? But a package from Alison

Look how cute this felt cake is, I always love them when I see them around on craftster. Now I have my own, with "eat me" sewn in seed beads on the top: (It's so squishy-springy I can't stop poking it)

There is the adorably morbid bunny keychain (I think it's a shrinky dink) anyway its great:

And an assortment of cards/ envelopes on really nice cardstock with various images printed onto them. They are simply beautiful. I can't decide which is my favorite.

And my favorite: The raddest purse in the whole world (it has clear plastic handles):

I mean look at the lining:

My brother will be so jealous, we wonderful have a family joke about flame fabric

Part of the reason I love this adorable little bag so much is, it matches one of my own fluffykittyloveykin s: (cat not included, his name is Pyro and he's mine all mine. He wanted to show how much he loves this bag because he matches)

I promptly dumped all the junk from my old purse to utilize my new one. I cant stop smiling over it.
And there you have it. This was my first swap and I got not one but TWO of the best swappers EVER. Thanks so much!! This was a blast and I cant wait to see more, considering most of the posts here are mine Smiley
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005 06:09:17 PM by MadelBlue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rocknroll

I've been away, but now I'm back!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2005 03:08:18 PM »

Ok I just sent my stuff out to Opiate_Rose via FedEx and she should be getting it on Wednesday. I'm excited!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alison
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2005 03:51:10 PM »

So glad you liked everything!

This was my first swap and I got not one but TWO of the best swappers EVER. Thanks so much!! This was a blast and I cant wait to see more, considering most of the posts here are mine Smiley

I think it is so funny that us three had to make two packages each and we still beat everyone on shipping and receiving!

Also, for anyone else: Its not my artwork on any of the stuff.  It is stuff I collected from magazines, books, and stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

knitster88
aka christinanne

ch-ch-ch-ch-ch cherry bomb

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2005 11:51:33 AM »

you guys have no idea what a relief it is to see than everyone i following through on their swap duties.

EVERYONE BE REALLY PROUD OF ME I CAN MAKE A FRENCH KNOT (EMBROIDERY). This is obviously a really big deal for me, it took HOURS to get it to catch right.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look what youve done to me now, youve made me perfect
girlwonder
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2005 01:23:52 PM »

YAY! I got my fabulous stuff from Alison too! and like, Madelblue I feel as though I couldn't have gotten better swap partners! this stuff is fantastic...I love the purse with the cheshire cat on it!

all the stuff alison sent me together:cheshire cat bag/drink me teas/wonderland notecards/hair clippies

the hair clippies! I love the bloody white rabbit ones...but the cheshire cat ones are pretty fantastic! I love the cheshire cat...he's so crazy!

the notecards-the one with the yellow cheshire cat is my favorite!!!

My favorite stuff from Madelblue that she didn't show pics of:

Alice playing in the rockband-on the inside top of the box

tweedledum & tweedledee fromback corner of box

Thank you so much! Both of you...this was the best swap ever!!! really.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011 07:31:52 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gracie Girlwonder

"A vagabond, when rich, is called a tourist." -unknown

"To be somebody, a woman does not have to be more like a man, but has to be more of a woman." Sally E. Shaywitz, neuroscientist
girlwonder
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2005 01:31:15 PM »

I just thought I'd post the postcards that I made for Alison and Madelblue:

« Last Edit: October 04, 2011 07:32:30 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gracie Girlwonder

"To be somebody, a woman does not have to be more like a man, but has to be more of a woman." Sally E. Shaywitz, neuroscientist
MadelBlue
Blue Sees...

Tangled up in blue...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2005 02:00:11 PM »

I matted both of mine with black mat and left the back exposed because the backs are so pretty. I really do love them!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

girlwonder
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2005 02:09:40 PM »

madelblue- thanks!!! I'm so glad you like the backs! I'm almost as proud of them as the fronts...I was going to post pics of the backs too but decided against it...I feel like we're taking over this thread!! hehe. anyway, I have had so much fun with this swap...you were such a great swap partner. (alison was as well!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gracie Girlwonder

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Crab Cakes with Lemongrass Mustard Mayo
Zesty Italian Salmon - Alaska Salmon Recipe #2
The Rookie Cook: How to Make French Toast
How to Make Cumin Cilantro Crema
How to Cook Turnip Greens - Cajun Recipes
Latest Blog Articles
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects
Spotlight On: Amigurumi

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...