A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,967
Currently Running With Scissors:
639 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 3.5 Month Stash Swap Gallery  (Read 11614 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

girlwonder
« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2005 05:14:22 PM »

I've never gotten an email when I've received a PM...are we supposed to?

maybe it's something you have to change in your personal settings and since the systems been screwy lately you need to go back in and change it again. I never noticed you could have email notification though... Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gracie Girlwonder

"A vagabond, when rich, is called a tourist." -unknown

"To be somebody, a woman does not have to be more like a man, but has to be more of a woman." Sally E. Shaywitz, neuroscientist
Roxylu
« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2005 09:58:41 AM »

Aww, aww--especially like the gekko's on the bag front - they look as though they are moving; plus great coordination with the lining.  The simple almost formal look outside then such a great splash of joyful color on inside.  Pretty earrings and necklace, too.  Have smudges on the computer screen from trying to sniff the soap scent!  Beautiful work in send 2, Yeah!!!!! Roxylu!!!!!!!!!   Lucky Stargirl

thank you so much greaceoblivious!!  i really glad stargirl like her things!! i really enjoyed making them.  stargirl, your scarf is getting good use it has been freezing here in oregon!!!   and the knitting case is perfect!!  i havent posted pics b/c my battery is officially dead bu t i got  paid the other day so  i'm going to buy a new one today!!  i will have pictures tonight!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
GraceOblivious
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2005 05:35:30 PM »

Yee Haw and I do mean Yee Haw----- Rodeo fabric and fabric with a whole herd of cattle were in the package aschnebly sent.  Wanna see?   Course you do!!! Here is the whole corral full of fun crafty goodness.

aschnebly is a fab baker.  The cookies are luscious, the fudge melt in your mouth sweetness heaven.

See those corks?  aschnebly - did you know those make great innards for felted people?  Pin backs and sparkly sequins and bias tape and fancy ribbon, glitter and gords, and the bottom of a fancy curtain - am aiming to hit that with some paint sticks have been wanting to try.  Some neat fall leaves-great for hats or purses.  OH YES - she got my number for sure!!!!

Hugs and bunches of thanks to aschnebly for brightening up this blustery wintry day!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy http://www.feltsewcrafty.etsy.com
Zibbet http://www.zibbet.com/aTranquilNook
Blog http://aTranquilNook.blogspot.com/
Oh how I love to Sew and Make felt
aschnebly
I'm AliceKathryn on Ravelry :)

Yarnaholic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2005 05:43:47 PM »

Oh I am so glad you like everything, and I am glad that the food still tastes good after travelling across many states to get to you!  Honestly, with almost everything I put in the grab bag I thought you could incorporated that into your felted goods!  That is exactly what I thought with the corks!  I had the cow and western fabrics for a long time, with some intentions back when I bought them but that had never happened so I thought I would send some your way...

The rest of the stuff I hope you can find a use for as well,  you're creativity can surely find ways to use it all! Smiley

Everyone, I've already put to use some of the wool roving that GraceOblivious sent to me from her stash, a felted soap and some beads even!  I am afraid she'll never get rid of me now, because I'll be hanging around the felting boards!    Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GraceOblivious
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2005 07:10:04 PM »

... almost everything I put in the grab bag I thought you could incorporated that into your felted goods!  That is exactly what I thought with the corks! ...........

Everyone, I've already put to use some of the wool roving that GraceOblivious sent to me from her stash, a felted soap and some beads even!  I am afraid she'll never get rid of me now, because I'll be hanging around the felting boards!    Cheesy

Right on target!  Am thrilled you made it to the felting boards.  And hope to keep you interested and having enough fun to stay.

In fact, all you all come on over.  We've been having a great time with the soap feltalong.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy http://www.feltsewcrafty.etsy.com
Zibbet http://www.zibbet.com/aTranquilNook
Blog http://aTranquilNook.blogspot.com/
Oh how I love to Sew and Make felt
PpCakes
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2005 04:56:22 PM »

i received.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

visit my blog, its full of crafty awesome things, and life!

xo
http://ckscribbles.blogspot.com/
elecbunni

Apparently, communists make the best cigars...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2005 06:54:20 PM »

I received mine today! Unfortunately, today happened to be my normal mailman's day off AND a nasty cold rainy day. Our replacement mailman is quite inconsiderant. So when I got home it was quite wet.

I mean so wet it was almost disintegrating.

(it wasn't so wet that it blurred the addresses, I did that to protect the innocent!)

Inside was some great stuff, though!

Thanks, PPCakes~!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. - Maya Angelou
aschnebly
I'm AliceKathryn on Ravelry :)

Yarnaholic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2005 10:02:17 PM »

Looks like you got loads of great stuff!  Look at all that fabric!  Can't wait to see what you make out of it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Qwerty
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2006 08:30:27 AM »

sorry its taken me while it post pictures of what the lovely seaofstars sent me. she sent me so many wonderful goodies! some aren't pictured because i've already used them Cheesy

here is the stack of fabric pieces. i already used on to make a purse for my best friend!

some other crafting essentials . . . thread, beads, stamps, patch . . . oh, and some yummy herbal teas.

the de-stress item was a bag of scented bath salts. i'm using them as craft room air freshener right now.

see . . . i'm getting relaxed just smelling them Cheesy

not pictured is a bag of notions, great ribbons, beads, and buttons. also, a cute little needle/hook holder, which of course is already in use.

thanks seaofstars! it's all great!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011 07:18:17 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

princessblueberry
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2006 11:56:14 PM »

A pic of all the goodness from megaknits  Cheesy  Thankgs again. . .
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strangers are just family you have not met yet. . .
~Mitch Albom

wist...http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Take Photos of Food
How to Take Photos of Christmas Lights
How to Take Great Pictures of Cats
Shaking Up the Holiday Family Photo
Long Exposure Photography
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...