A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,072
Currently Running With Scissors:
733 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Meat Swap Gallery  (Read 14761 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

goldfinch
« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2005 10:39:20 AM »

wow, whoa, gee, stutter,...thanks. *blush* 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stopmoshun
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2005 08:00:39 PM »

the bacon and eggs is awesome,

and so is the bacon wrist cuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ClassyLassy
« Reply #82 on: November 25, 2005 06:32:15 PM »

sorry about disappearing temporarily, the cord on my battery charger is busted and the battery ran out so i have no computer until i get a new cord.  Undecided

I received my package from honorablemention and it is great! i love it!! a red bag with cow print inside, cow print and red shoes, a how-to-knit book with lots of meaty instructions, and an awesome green shirt with i heart meat (the meat being felt pictures of meat!) on the front with altered sleeves so that they're all poofy and lovely! thank you honorablemention!!  Cheesy

sadly though i can't post pictures since i am on someone else's computer..if you'd like honorablemention you can post pics if you have them, or i can post some when i get mine up and going!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Everything is a miracle. It is a miracle that one does not dissolve in one's bath like a lump of sugar." -Pablo Picasso
craftypixie

opinions were like kittins, I was giving them away

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2005 02:32:38 PM »

I got my package last week and sent mine out as well. Sorry i haven't updated i just finally got my internet hooked up today. moving is a total pain  Undecided

i love my meat stuff, i took pictured with my cousins camera and went to upload them on my computer, then realized she didn't give me the cord! ah to be a teenager again... i'll post pics soon everything is soooo cool  Grin

thanks so much
Kaesea
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onetomatotwo

(former username: kaesea)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2005 06:36:24 PM »

Oh yay! Double yay, in fact! Yay that craftypixie got my package, but even more yay that I got hers today!! I just got home and tore into it -- it's fantastic! I can't find my camera right at this moment, but I wanted to post and say that I got it.

And... I've totally been out-crafted by craftypixie.

She sent me an amazing over-the-shoulder corduroy bag with this great steak applique on it. There are even pockets inside... it's adorable. Plus it's got a matching steak-y coin purse! With a zipper! (I bow to you.) They're awesome! You're awesome! Thanks so much!!

I am going on a hunt right now to find my camera...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live on the west coast. She lives on the east coast. We discuss crafts in between. Right here: Trans-craft-inental.
ax174
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2005 05:25:23 AM »

UPDATE:

lexer is waiting for her package from stitchlounge.

Latest news: lexer just PM'd to say that stitchlounge is re-making the package and sending it out again.

If your partner has received her package, your feedback should appear as POSITIVE.  If I've missed anyone, please let me know.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2005 10:11:17 AM by ax174 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

onetomatotwo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2005 09:45:22 AM »

Here are the fabulous pictures of the meatiness that craftypixie sent me. In the first one, you see the awesome bag and coin purse (did I mention that thing has a zipper? She's the coolest!)

Here is a close-up of the awesome steak applique on the pocket on the front of the bag:

And here is Biscuit deciding that the meaty goodness is for him...

... aaand, seconds later, here is Kaesea (the real Kaesea -- I stole his name for my own username purposes) chasing him off of the chair, and claiming the meaty goodness for himself:

And, finally, just so you know that I am serious about meat, when I finished taking those photos, I immediately left my house to walk across the street to buy meat (yes, my butcher shop is located directly across the street from me) and fill my meat-y tote with real meat! (The butchers loved it, btw):

Mmmmm... meat!!
Thanks soo much, craftypixie!!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011 05:56:46 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live on the west coast. She lives on the east coast. We discuss crafts in between. Right here: Trans-craft-inental.
ax174
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2005 10:13:05 AM »

Holy crap!   Shocked  That applique ROCKS! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onetomatotwo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2005 10:25:36 AM »

I know!! It's even better in person!
Sooo great!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

honorablemention

though shalt not move to the sound of wickedness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2005 01:32:24 PM »

snap yo!
that bag is hella cool.

classylassy: so glad everything got there in one piece. if forgot to write a card explaining everything. so here's what it would have said:
dear long lost twin/clone/thinger;
inclosed is the stuffage. you will find a red pleather bag with cow lining and matching shoes. my logic on this was that cows = steak provider. and cows = leather provider. and cows = black and white spotted cow print. the shirt is green. and felty. which probably wasn't the best choice for a shirt, but eh. i liked it. and the book- i couldn't sleep one night so i decided to teach you how to knit. and it probably didn't help at all. but there were pictures! with my shower in the background. so i hope you enjoy everything!
heart, your doppelganger
THIS ROCKS   Logged

personal swaps please!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do a Basic Knit Stitch
Introduction to Yarn Fiber Types
Introduction to Yarn Textures
Deciding Which Yarn to Use
How to Weave at Ends
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...