A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,448
Currently Running With Scissors:
687 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Meat Swap Gallery  (Read 14958 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

goldfinch
« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2005 10:39:20 AM »

wow, whoa, gee, stutter,...thanks. *blush* 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stopmoshun
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2005 08:00:39 PM »

the bacon and eggs is awesome,

and so is the bacon wrist cuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ClassyLassy
« Reply #82 on: November 25, 2005 06:32:15 PM »

sorry about disappearing temporarily, the cord on my battery charger is busted and the battery ran out so i have no computer until i get a new cord.  Undecided

I received my package from honorablemention and it is great! i love it!! a red bag with cow print inside, cow print and red shoes, a how-to-knit book with lots of meaty instructions, and an awesome green shirt with i heart meat (the meat being felt pictures of meat!) on the front with altered sleeves so that they're all poofy and lovely! thank you honorablemention!!  Cheesy

sadly though i can't post pictures since i am on someone else's computer..if you'd like honorablemention you can post pics if you have them, or i can post some when i get mine up and going!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Everything is a miracle. It is a miracle that one does not dissolve in one's bath like a lump of sugar." -Pablo Picasso
craftypixie

opinions were like kittins, I was giving them away

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2005 02:32:38 PM »

I got my package last week and sent mine out as well. Sorry i haven't updated i just finally got my internet hooked up today. moving is a total pain  Undecided

i love my meat stuff, i took pictured with my cousins camera and went to upload them on my computer, then realized she didn't give me the cord! ah to be a teenager again... i'll post pics soon everything is soooo cool  Grin

thanks so much
Kaesea
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onetomatotwo

(former username: kaesea)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2005 06:36:24 PM »

Oh yay! Double yay, in fact! Yay that craftypixie got my package, but even more yay that I got hers today!! I just got home and tore into it -- it's fantastic! I can't find my camera right at this moment, but I wanted to post and say that I got it.

And... I've totally been out-crafted by craftypixie.

She sent me an amazing over-the-shoulder corduroy bag with this great steak applique on it. There are even pockets inside... it's adorable. Plus it's got a matching steak-y coin purse! With a zipper! (I bow to you.) They're awesome! You're awesome! Thanks so much!!

I am going on a hunt right now to find my camera...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live on the west coast. She lives on the east coast. We discuss crafts in between. Right here: Trans-craft-inental.
ax174
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2005 05:25:23 AM »

UPDATE:

lexer is waiting for her package from stitchlounge.

Latest news: lexer just PM'd to say that stitchlounge is re-making the package and sending it out again.

If your partner has received her package, your feedback should appear as POSITIVE.  If I've missed anyone, please let me know.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2005 10:11:17 AM by ax174 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

onetomatotwo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2005 09:45:22 AM »

Here are the fabulous pictures of the meatiness that craftypixie sent me. In the first one, you see the awesome bag and coin purse (did I mention that thing has a zipper? She's the coolest!)

Here is a close-up of the awesome steak applique on the pocket on the front of the bag:

And here is Biscuit deciding that the meaty goodness is for him...

... aaand, seconds later, here is Kaesea (the real Kaesea -- I stole his name for my own username purposes) chasing him off of the chair, and claiming the meaty goodness for himself:

And, finally, just so you know that I am serious about meat, when I finished taking those photos, I immediately left my house to walk across the street to buy meat (yes, my butcher shop is located directly across the street from me) and fill my meat-y tote with real meat! (The butchers loved it, btw):

Mmmmm... meat!!
Thanks soo much, craftypixie!!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011 05:56:46 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live on the west coast. She lives on the east coast. We discuss crafts in between. Right here: Trans-craft-inental.
ax174
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2005 10:13:05 AM »

Holy crap!   Shocked  That applique ROCKS! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onetomatotwo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2005 10:25:36 AM »

I know!! It's even better in person!
Sooo great!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

honorablemention

though shalt not move to the sound of wickedness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2005 01:32:24 PM »

snap yo!
that bag is hella cool.

classylassy: so glad everything got there in one piece. if forgot to write a card explaining everything. so here's what it would have said:
dear long lost twin/clone/thinger;
inclosed is the stuffage. you will find a red pleather bag with cow lining and matching shoes. my logic on this was that cows = steak provider. and cows = leather provider. and cows = black and white spotted cow print. the shirt is green. and felty. which probably wasn't the best choice for a shirt, but eh. i liked it. and the book- i couldn't sleep one night so i decided to teach you how to knit. and it probably didn't help at all. but there were pictures! with my shower in the background. so i hope you enjoy everything!
heart, your doppelganger
THIS ROCKS   Logged

personal swaps please!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Amy Wong from Futurama
How to Edit CSS in the Properties Panel in Dreamweaver CS4
How to Use the Refine Edge Tool in Adobe Photoshop CS5
How to Use the Puppet Warp Tool on Adobe Photoshop CS5
How to Use the Mini Bridge Feature in Adobe Photoshop CS5
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...