A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,496
Currently Running With Scissors:
732 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: UK Swap Gallery  (Read 4341 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SnailMaleRaftCraft
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2005 09:49:08 AM »

The pumps are fantastic!

Edited to add I've got my package from SnailMaleRaftCraft! I was super pleased with everything and will post pictures as soon as I get hold of a camera.
I'll save you the effort - Here you are!

The best of the lot. And for me, the least effort.  Cheesy

Nautical stars are a lot more fiddly to make than they look. The A covers the tacky middle. Cheesy

Simple quilted stripes cushion cover.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The slowest craftster to ever exist!
purplefluffycow
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2005 02:18:25 PM »

Great  =)  I love that cushion cover

And nushy, everyone should have a pair of those shoes (especially moo cow shoes) they are so comfortable to wear  =)  Also the necklace looks great on you  =)

Grin Grin Grin
i am so glad you liked tyhem i was really worried you'd hate the shoes but so so so glad you like them! :d

seeing as your a jewelerry maker maybe you could make a preety pin for the short scarf as i could find nothign to suit it properly!

and arghh i just saw a loose seam on the purse / pouch/ whatever holder! sorry!!

really glad you liked it and THANKS FOR ORGANISING SUCH A FANTASTIC SWAP!. your acutally wicked!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

How could I hate them, they are fab  =)  I've never made a pin before.  I got some brooch backs a short while ago and had no idea what to do with them (or even why I bought them in the first place!)  but now I know exactly what I can do with them  =)
Thanks so much  =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loobylashes

Tis me , yooo hooo

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2005 03:57:24 AM »

Jojo9 has said I can post pictures of what I sent her for the swap as she is unable to access a camera.

She said she liked animals , particualry Monkeys , so I made her this monkey bag , I handpainted the Monkey on silk , embellished it with beads and then inserted into  a pocket on the front of this pink polka dot bag I sewed up on my machine , to go with it I made her a banana purse.

She also said she liked anything to do with the sea , so I made her some fridge magnets , the text reads ... She sells... sea shells .....on the sea shore.  hand drawn onto stained paper.

Then a little kitty keyring made with shrinky dinks , I also sent her a badge I made saying "I love Crafts" using tiny letters cut from a magazine ,I sent her a shell too , but i didnt get pictures of those.

behold the pictures................

[img=http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/1941/ukswap0xc.th.jpg]

If you want to see bigger click here ..... Glad you liked everything jojo
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jojo9

meet my charming friend, the monkey gentleman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2005 04:15:24 AM »

Cheers for posting the pictures, looby!  i was really pleased with everything in the package.

I have been using the monkey bag at work and getting loads of compliments, and that's before I show anyone the banana purse!

I love the magnets too, i lived by the sea  when I was little so they remind me of home.  Ahhh.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

purplefluffycow
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2005 05:35:04 AM »

I love the banana purse and the monkey bag  =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SnailMaleRaftCraft
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2005 06:01:19 AM »

Received this morning from Seampoints:

Two evil clown magnets, and a A5 heavyweight paper, hardback sketch pad.

The dogs danglies of a claret and blue bag, with two inside pockets. Happy? You bet!  Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The slowest craftster to ever exist!
corduroy cat
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2005 08:12:50 AM »

nice bag! i love the colours
THIS ROCKS   Logged
corduroy cat
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2005 06:58:14 AM »

the many wonderous gifts from jojo9:

restricted area horror box and mexicana frame with day of the dead decorations

inside the box was a halloween bracelet, black bead cuff, orange memory wire twist bracelet,star bracelet, indie kitty bag charm (all of it adorable); also a puss in boots box with a 'what's michael' (awesome kitty comic) bracelet and a pot of kitty treats which i nearly got attacked over when i opened the lid, teehee

and even more! :O a set of orange cards, skeleton stickers, wishing stars (such a cute idea) and a choco cat magnet!!

thanks so much jojo9, i felt way spoiled by all the awesome things you made! great swap everyone  Kiss

« Last Edit: June 10, 2011 09:29:54 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
jojo9

meet my charming friend, the monkey gentleman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2005 07:05:38 AM »

So pleased you liked it!  I was worried the frame might get a bit bashed up in the post, but it looks intact.

Hope the kitties like their treats!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

corduroy cat
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2005 07:47:57 AM »

yup the frame came through just fine! some of the seed beads fell off but i reglued them Smiley
the cats. oh my god. you opened up a can of worms there! my elderly kitty even stood on his hind legs to get one of those treats Smiley the kitten would probably try to eat the container if i didnt put them safely away! needless to say, i'll be getting more of those in future, lol. thanks again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Style Punk Hair
How to Style Emo Hair
How to Treat Dandruff
How to Use a Round Brush to Curl Hair
How to Use Hair Straighteners
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...