A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,368
Currently Running With Scissors:
587 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: UK Swap Gallery  (Read 4796 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SnailMaleRaftCraft
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2005 09:49:08 AM »

The pumps are fantastic!

Edited to add I've got my package from SnailMaleRaftCraft! I was super pleased with everything and will post pictures as soon as I get hold of a camera.
I'll save you the effort - Here you are!

The best of the lot. And for me, the least effort.  Cheesy

Nautical stars are a lot more fiddly to make than they look. The A covers the tacky middle. Cheesy

Simple quilted stripes cushion cover.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The slowest craftster to ever exist!
purplefluffycow
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2005 02:18:25 PM »

Great  =)  I love that cushion cover

And nushy, everyone should have a pair of those shoes (especially moo cow shoes) they are so comfortable to wear  =)  Also the necklace looks great on you  =)

Grin Grin Grin
i am so glad you liked tyhem i was really worried you'd hate the shoes but so so so glad you like them! :d

seeing as your a jewelerry maker maybe you could make a preety pin for the short scarf as i could find nothign to suit it properly!

and arghh i just saw a loose seam on the purse / pouch/ whatever holder! sorry!!

really glad you liked it and THANKS FOR ORGANISING SUCH A FANTASTIC SWAP!. your acutally wicked!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

How could I hate them, they are fab  =)  I've never made a pin before.  I got some brooch backs a short while ago and had no idea what to do with them (or even why I bought them in the first place!)  but now I know exactly what I can do with them  =)
Thanks so much  =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loobylashes

Tis me , yooo hooo

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2005 03:57:24 AM »

Jojo9 has said I can post pictures of what I sent her for the swap as she is unable to access a camera.

She said she liked animals , particualry Monkeys , so I made her this monkey bag , I handpainted the Monkey on silk , embellished it with beads and then inserted into  a pocket on the front of this pink polka dot bag I sewed up on my machine , to go with it I made her a banana purse.

She also said she liked anything to do with the sea , so I made her some fridge magnets , the text reads ... She sells... sea shells .....on the sea shore.  hand drawn onto stained paper.

Then a little kitty keyring made with shrinky dinks , I also sent her a badge I made saying "I love Crafts" using tiny letters cut from a magazine ,I sent her a shell too , but i didnt get pictures of those.

behold the pictures................

[img=http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/1941/ukswap0xc.th.jpg]

If you want to see bigger click here ..... Glad you liked everything jojo
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jojo9

meet my charming friend, the monkey gentleman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2005 04:15:24 AM »

Cheers for posting the pictures, looby!  i was really pleased with everything in the package.

I have been using the monkey bag at work and getting loads of compliments, and that's before I show anyone the banana purse!

I love the magnets too, i lived by the sea  when I was little so they remind me of home.  Ahhh.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

purplefluffycow
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2005 05:35:04 AM »

I love the banana purse and the monkey bag  =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SnailMaleRaftCraft
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2005 06:01:19 AM »

Received this morning from Seampoints:

Two evil clown magnets, and a A5 heavyweight paper, hardback sketch pad.

The dogs danglies of a claret and blue bag, with two inside pockets. Happy? You bet!  Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The slowest craftster to ever exist!
corduroy cat
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2005 08:12:50 AM »

nice bag! i love the colours
THIS ROCKS   Logged
corduroy cat
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2005 06:58:14 AM »

the many wonderous gifts from jojo9:

restricted area horror box and mexicana frame with day of the dead decorations

inside the box was a halloween bracelet, black bead cuff, orange memory wire twist bracelet,star bracelet, indie kitty bag charm (all of it adorable); also a puss in boots box with a 'what's michael' (awesome kitty comic) bracelet and a pot of kitty treats which i nearly got attacked over when i opened the lid, teehee

and even more! :O a set of orange cards, skeleton stickers, wishing stars (such a cute idea) and a choco cat magnet!!

thanks so much jojo9, i felt way spoiled by all the awesome things you made! great swap everyone  Kiss

« Last Edit: June 10, 2011 09:29:54 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
jojo9

meet my charming friend, the monkey gentleman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2005 07:05:38 AM »

So pleased you liked it!  I was worried the frame might get a bit bashed up in the post, but it looks intact.

Hope the kitties like their treats!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

corduroy cat
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2005 07:47:57 AM »

yup the frame came through just fine! some of the seed beads fell off but i reglued them Smiley
the cats. oh my god. you opened up a can of worms there! my elderly kitty even stood on his hind legs to get one of those treats Smiley the kitten would probably try to eat the container if i didnt put them safely away! needless to say, i'll be getting more of those in future, lol. thanks again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Cumin Salad Dressing Recipe
How to Make a Graham Cracker Crust
Hot and Spicy Grill Rub
Montreal Steak Spice Recipe
Cajun Spice Rub Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Veggie Bolognese Sauce
Mountain Views
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...