A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,551
Currently Running With Scissors:
515 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: El Instant Swap 5 Gallery  (Read 3160 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2005 09:10:37 PM »

YAY and that completes our instant swap 5! check out #6 currently going on if you can!!! i can't wait to see Nico's great stuff! i'm really happy with what i got from her Smiley and i've already used the purse and the stuffy is sitting with my other handmade stuffy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kirbay831
Regularly Addicted

yes, im baby obsessed, i know.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2005 09:24:12 PM »

OH.MY.GOD!!!@!!! I recieved from kirbay today she made me hands down THE BEST M>I>A> notebook in the world!!! and another one with lines, and lots of really nice handmade stationary!!!! THE BEST! eeep and 3 felt donuts one a key chain and austrailian stickers pen and cute little koala holding a flag. sigh.
ill post pics tomorrow. in the day time
I LOVE IT!!!!

thanks kirbay my heart leapt out of my chest via throat when i saw the mia journal you.are.the.best.

aww im so glad you loved it! And im so glad we ended up having no problems with it getting to you! woohoo! Cant wait to see your pics Smiley (I always love seeing pics of stuff I made, but taken by someone else, etc.. its kinda surreal... lol.. yes i know im wierd!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them. If you hate someone, hate them until it hurts." -Henry Rollins
nico-tiro

Its Your Life!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2005 06:06:44 PM »

oooh kirbay! i dont think my pics do justice!!! gee wizzers folks im so in awe of the journal i cant even use it yet. you did such an awsome job- love the stationary too...the hand embossed stars are too cool! and i love gold thanks for the envelopes.
thank you so much for the donuts too! i saw the post of them a while back and thought they were so cute... now i got 3!
also for the austrailian parafarnilia. did i spell that wrong!? my boyfriends ma is austrailian...im going to share some stickers with her. the koalas stationary on my sewing organizer tho.

theres more art work inside!! you are the best... how did you rip it off her site??? i tried but couldnt coz it was flash! i am so in love with it..... you put the $ sept.11 piece, i love that doodle!

thanks so much kirbay, all the way from austrailia!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011 06:37:57 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kirbay831
Regularly Addicted

yes, im baby obsessed, i know.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2005 08:00:42 PM »

Im glad you liked everything! I saw your post on the donuts, thats why I made them! lol I got the images by using the screen capture button on my keyboard, then pasting into paint.. its a bit more work, but you can grab images that way if you really want them.. lol (on my keyboard, the capture key says 'print scrn sysrq' and is along the top near f12). Yay!

(And I need to make myself some stationary too.. those stamps were brand new, so I was trying them out on yours.. lol)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them. If you hate someone, hate them until it hurts." -Henry Rollins
nico-tiro

Its Your Life!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2005 07:55:02 PM »

Im glad you liked everything! I saw your post on the donuts, thats why I made them! lol I got the images by using the screen capture button on my keyboard, then pasting into paint.. its a bit more work, but you can grab images that way if you really want them.. lol (on my keyboard, the capture key says 'print scrn sysrq' and is along the top near f12). Yay!

(And I need to make myself some stationary too.. those stamps were brand new, so I was trying them out on yours.. lol)

hmmm, i dont have any key that say that near f12 but i think i know what you mean...cool!
and thanks for remembering my post on the donuts. i love them

**goes off to check instant swap 6! which i didnt join :c**
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet an 8 Inch Hole Christmas Tree Skirt Part 6/6
How to Crochet Baby Booties in 20 Minutes Part 1/12
How to Crochet an 8 Inch Hole Christmas Tree Skirt Part 5/6
How to Crochet an 8 Inch Hole Christmas Tree Skirt Part 4/6
How to Crochet an 8 Inch Hole Christmas Tree Skirt Part 1/6
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...