A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,574
Currently Running With Scissors:
636 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unconditional Swapper Swap - OCTOBER (gallery)  (Read 31407 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

taloola
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Midwiffin' @ Mother By Nature Midwifery!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #270 on: November 09, 2005 09:42:11 PM »

that is a dreammy belt!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jaami
was born with roses in her eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #271 on: November 09, 2005 11:16:52 PM »

are there herons in the belt's details? i think i can see one, but i'm probably just crazy. it's awful pretty though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been away from the site going through lots of medical testing. If I have not wrote you or mailed something, please understand that my concerns right now are my health and I will send things asap!

Please DO NOT COPY the toys, drawings or stickers I make. They're copyrighted!
mommabear1963

Life is a Long Lesson in Humility"Isaac Asimov"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #272 on: November 10, 2005 07:01:11 AM »

I got the most awsome package of art the other day from Lexis in Canada.  I wanted to wait until I got them framed and on the wall to take pictures but don't know how long that will be so ... If you don't know by now I am picture happy, love my digital camera!

My table wearing the art does not do it justice.  It is beautiful and I love it.  Thank you so much Lexis, I am excited to go frame shopping, just don't get to town much. 

Here they are all together

I think my favorite called Natural Progression  the colors are much brighter than they appear here

Sorry about the glare on this one: 

Then the animals woohoo 

and it all came with a lovely handmade card and note, I love handmade cards

I really appreciate Lexis, I can tell that she really worked to fulfill my wish in a wonderful way!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

aschnebly
I'm AliceKathryn on Ravelry :)

Yarnaholic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: November 10, 2005 07:49:19 AM »

Wow everything the last couple pages has been so great!   I haven't looked in awhile! Shocked

Mommabear!  That art!  You are a lucky lucky girl.  I love the one with the produce.  The color is so vibrant.  Great job, Lexis!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

grrl82
« Reply #274 on: November 10, 2005 09:19:03 PM »

i really loved my mini journals. I was soo happy when i went to the mailbox and saw my package. I was wondering what it was so i opened it right there on the spot (i live in a town house so the mailbox isn't that close) Anyway, i sort of peeked in the top of the envelope and saw only the beaded parts of the journals. Since it was a suprise, i didn't know what it was but the first thing that came to mind were stitch markers. I was thinking earlier that that what i wanted to put on november's wishes and stitch markers were one thing on that list because like someone said before, i was tired of using tape and paperclips or counting. So i was like 'holy crap! She read my mind!! Shocked " I was bouncing off the walls at this point. Well i get inside and take a proper lok at what i got.

Turns out, its not what i originally expected but still really cool and nice.  The comic book pages added a nice touch because i really like reading mangas which basically the same thing. Along with the mini journals i also got 4 envelopy thingies that look handmade out of magazine pages. They are really nice. I won't even try to describe them cause i wont do them justice. Then i got like a big matchbook with like a pull out page that had more comic book images in it. That was another one of my favorites.  Then 3 card things with insprational stuff on them. One has a pretty little puzzle piece and says "The art of simplicity is a puzzle of compexity". Its really pretty. Sorry my decribtion doesn't sound as great as they actually are but i love them! This is the first I've ever experience like paper art swaping and i really enjoyed it. I felt like i talked too much in this post but i just want to express my gratitude. Thanks soo much princessblueberry!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Come and join the Inuyasha Swap!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=78764.0

Celebrate all things Fae in the Fae Swap!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=79942.0
princessblueberry
« Reply #275 on: November 11, 2005 01:05:19 AM »

The envylopes were just magazine pages and some may have been from an art book. . .am picky about the pages I use to make thoes. . .but now that I think about it they were from the art book set I'd done.  Love 2nd hand stores they were like a quarter a book and make better envylopes than one could ever buy  Grin

Could not remember if I'd sent the ATCs or not.  Tend to make them in batches of 20 so that I've got extras.  Did I send a winter in my heart ATC? Can scan that one again if I did (had not scaned it cause Grandpa thaught the nakid snow angle was a falace  Shocked ). These are the two I'm sure I sent:

part of a poem I wrote for my mother about our cabin

this was for a puzzle piece swap

had so much fun I could not stop at one. . .they were a blast to make Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strangers are just family you have not met yet. . .
~Mitch Albom

wist...http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry
eowynmn
Supergirl

Hello Nurse!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #276 on: November 11, 2005 04:46:44 AM »

I just wanted to share

Icrispyi asked for a set of knitted coasters and I made her these (she got them over a week ago) so here's a picture.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftydame

i love glitter and glitter loves me.

hi craftster! i've missed you!!

« Reply #277 on: November 11, 2005 04:49:36 AM »

ohh, they're pretty hon! i love the colours, the purple's beautiful.

and you packaged them up so nice! i'm always scrambling to get the mail out, i forget to do that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my crafty blog!

i like exclamation marks.
lexis
dreamer

waist deep

« Reply #278 on: November 11, 2005 09:56:11 AM »

Wow everything the last couple pages has been so great!   I haven't looked in awhile! Shocked

Mommabear!  That art!  You are a lucky lucky girl.  I love the one with the produce.  The color is so vibrant.  Great job, Lexis!
Thanks so much-! I always have fun making art for people.  Smiley As long as it has brought a big smile to mommbears face - I have done my job.  Grin And it makes me happy happy too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bobolink

Note the knitting pirate chalk bag!

I hate it when rocks eat my head

« Reply #279 on: November 11, 2005 01:20:16 PM »

aschnebly was amazing and totally spoiled me in this swap- and I've been awful and took a week to get pictures  Undecided
I asked for sushi crafts and she sent me the most amazing stuff and was so thoughtful and made it all based on my interests. It was mostly knitting themed and she used polymer clay, which I also said I loved in my wishlist.
Here are the amazing sushi knitting needles and note pad. I've put the note pad in my knitting bag and am using it for when I want to take little pattern or measurement notes for my projects- it's perfect!
Look how detailed those california rolls are!

Now look at all THIS amazing stuff. A pouch which is my absolute favorite and which I'm now using to hold the medication I take at night- so I get to see it every day without fail! An adorable set of sushi stitch markers- which I've already used- and some sushi buttons. These are such a great idea and will definitely be cropping up in my crafts and maybe in some galleries.

And lastly I sent her a package without knowing she was sending me sushi stuff that had some sushi packing tape on it. So she cut up the tape and made these adorable cards. The uni one is so perfect for my Mum who is crazy for Uni, I can't wait to send it to her!
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/30341P1010092.JPG
I am sooo happy with all this stuff and I'm so sorry it took so long to show it off to everyont- who are now definitely jealous!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011 09:50:26 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Bobolink
Sorry I've been absent! Can't wait to chill with you all again Smiley
Anyone want to swap alphabet ATCs?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Supervillain Origins: Bane
How to Apply a Base Coat for a Werewolf Face
How to Apply a Prosthetic Latex Piece
Finishing the Werewolf Makeup
How to Set the Werewolf Makeup
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
Are You Ready For Some Football?
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...