A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,454
Currently Running With Scissors:
445 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unconditional Swapper Swap - OCTOBER (gallery)  (Read 31309 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Writer78
« Reply #100 on: October 20, 2005 01:11:25 PM »

Lexis, your eye is twitching.   Wink  (oops, there goes mine!) 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sporkx71

Like anything I made? http://sporkx71.etsy.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: October 20, 2005 03:23:27 PM »

here is the scarf i recieved a couple days ago...thank you so much! i love it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Like anything I've made? BUY it here: http://sporkx71.etsy.com
SewPixie
FOC Bandit #12

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: October 20, 2005 06:53:18 PM »

pibbgirl PM'd me today to say she received the wallet I made for her. I took pics before I sent it out, but they turned out a bit blurry. I also added a little charm to the zipper before I sent it out so that isn't in the picture. She wanted something big enough for her checkbook so I am hoping this does the trick. I made one for myself last year that is still going strong and gets a lot of use.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

.:See profile for blog & Flickr info!:.
Krysta
Livin' In Wonderland...

'yo sup dawg?'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #103 on: October 20, 2005 07:36:27 PM »

Everything everyone has been receiving has been great. I'm loving that everyone has been getting great stuff!

I just have to note, I got a huge shoe box from lexis on Monday/Tuesday and it brightened my dreary day! Thanks Lexis you rock! Cheesy I'll post pictures of my loot soon. Grin

hey- no problem. it was fun just packing it up for you to be surprised. Have you checked all the little boxes yet?  Wink Anyway, I just hope you can use the stuff. I didnt take pics of your package- cuz i knew the sooner you got it (neighbour  Wink ) the better. what i really want to see is what you make with it all. Any chance you'll send me a little sumthin' when you've had a chance to create?  Wink Grin heh heh..

Everything you gave me I will use in one way or another. I LOVED everything. I haven't been able to look at everything yet but from what I seen, I'm gonna have to come to your place and raid you while you sleep! Grin Haha why of course I will! Cheesy I'm just taking pictures/resizing them of my loot so I'll post those soon. You may receive a surprise in the mail soon - as long as I can figure something cool to make.

Lexis, your eye is twitching.   Wink  (oops, there goes mine!) 

Those darn twitchy eyes eh? Wink I seen your poncho comment on the other months gallery thread! BAD!  Tongue Trying to figure out who your surprise swappers are. Tsk Tsk. Wink

SewPixie - That wallet is gorgeous! If I carried my cheques with me I'd want one that was just like that. I love everyones stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be what you would seem to be - or, if you'd like it put more simply - never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.
pibbgirl
« Reply #104 on: October 20, 2005 08:53:05 PM »

Thanks for posting pics sewpixie!  Its a very nice wallet   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jaami
was born with roses in her eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: October 20, 2005 09:03:43 PM »

pibbgirl PM'd me today to say she received the wallet I made for her. I took pics before I sent it out, but they turned out a bit blurry. I also added a little charm to the zipper before I sent it out so that isn't in the picture. She wanted something big enough for her checkbook so I am hoping this does the trick. I made one for myself last year that is still going strong and gets a lot of use.

http://sewpixie.tinfoildreams.com/images/swaps/uncon_oct_to_pibbgirl.jpg

http://sewpixie.tinfoildreams.com/images/swaps/uncon_oct_to_pibbgirl2.jpg

so cute - how you guys get the edges like that shocks me, i can't make those to save my life.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011 04:05:01 PM by jungrrl - Reason: please remove img tags when quoting » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been away from the site going through lots of medical testing. If I have not wrote you or mailed something, please understand that my concerns right now are my health and I will send things asap!

Please DO NOT COPY the toys, drawings or stickers I make. They're copyrighted!
onthinice
« Reply #106 on: October 20, 2005 10:18:03 PM »

Grin my kitty hat arrived...my kitty hat arrived yay!

Thank you ontheice!! It is so very very cute.

I've been running around the house all evening going 'best..kitty hat...ever'

Awh shucks, you are quite welcome!  After reading your post and writer78's post, I can't stop grinning.  That dang hat has started snowballing into more kitty hats for family members.  I might even make one for my sister-in-law who in dire need of a goofy hat (she is way to serious all the time).

jaami - I will check out your wish list and see what I can do....   Wink
« Last Edit: December 18, 2005 06:38:26 AM by onthinice » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
Into fictional letter writing? PM me. We need more characters. What am I talking about? Read about it at Dante's Wardrobe.
onthinice
« Reply #107 on: October 20, 2005 10:22:09 PM »

here is the scarf i recieved a couple days ago...thank you so much! i love it.

Glad you like it.  It was my first twisted scarf, and I hoped it would turn out okay.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006 05:28:29 PM by onthinice » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
Into fictional letter writing? PM me. We need more characters. What am I talking about? Read about it at Dante's Wardrobe.
fadeawaydream
« Reply #108 on: October 20, 2005 11:02:24 PM »

I got Taloola's package today--jammie pants! I'm going to wash them first so they can shrink a bit before I model them, but I just wanted to say thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewPixie
FOC Bandit #12

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: October 20, 2005 11:05:59 PM »

Thanks for posting pics sewpixie!  Its a very nice wallet   Smiley

So glad you like it. I forgot another picture I uploaded that shows the silver thread for the binding and the silvery fabric.

Cheesy ya jaami it takes a little to get used to the binding, but once you get it, it is one of those 'ooooooo ok i see how to get it to work' kind of moments. though i nead loads more practice getting it more even.  Tongue

LOL ontheice sounds like you have started a trend in the family. make them a deal...if they unpack for you they can get a kitty hat  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

.:See profile for blog & Flickr info!:.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Ramen Noodles with Peanut Butter
How to Make Plum Wine Jelly
How to Make a Chinese Chicken Meal in a Crock Pot
Affordable Bo Ssam Recipe
Weeknight Beef Stir Fry Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...