A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 298,689
Currently Running With Scissors:
456 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unconditional Swapper Swap - OCTOBER (gallery)  (Read 32128 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jaami
was born with roses in her eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2005 05:29:44 PM »

ohhhhhhh i want my girls to have their things arrive!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been away from the site going through lots of medical testing. If I have not wrote you or mailed something, please understand that my concerns right now are my health and I will send things asap!

Please DO NOT COPY the toys, drawings or stickers I make. They're copyrighted!
Krysta
Livin' In Wonderland...

'yo sup dawg?'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2005 07:58:41 PM »

I'm anxiously awaiting my Oct. Unconditional goodies!  My recipients have received, and now I'm watching the skies for the blank cards and the poncho.  My poncho-person is so clever - she asked a go-between to contact me and ask size/style preference questions so that she could sew something precisely to my tastes without giving away her identity.  HI, poncho-woman!!  (Or man, I suppose, but since there's such a huge majority of women here, I'm making that guess!)  and HI, blank card person!!  So eager to see what you send!

Question, do we know whether this swap will happen again in November?  I know it's been a massive amount of work, first for Jazzy and then for Krysta, so I wondered if anyone is planning to run it any more.

Haha you're so excited its great! Cheesy I hope you'll love everything! Cheesy

I'm not sure about November, I know that there were a few other people who had offered to organize. I would organize again, but not for a while as I'd like to craft for a few people for this swap but I don't have time! Between this swap, sleeping the afternoons away (I think something is wrong with me!?!) and spending what few hours I have with my boyfriend in the afternoons is taking away all my crafting time now. Smiley Not that I'm not having a great time I just like to craft too! Tongue

Everything everyone has been receiving has been great. I'm loving that everyone has been getting great stuff!

I just have to note, I got a huge shoe box from lexis on Monday/Tuesday and it brightened my dreary day! Thanks Lexis you rock! Cheesy I'll post pictures of my loot soon. Grin

Jaami, dont worry, your packages will arrive soon! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be what you would seem to be - or, if you'd like it put more simply - never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.
nerdalicious
« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2005 08:08:36 PM »

Ok, I'm home! I took some pics of my lovely scarves. And yes, these pics suck because my husband is sick so I had to take mirror pics. Thus, the quality and color sucks. They are actually very bright and wonderful in person, so just pretend. They both matched my outfit today, was a bugger figuring out which to wear, but I chose the blue and got tons of compliments. It's so soft and fuzzy. And chrispy, if they were anymore elaborate I would've peed myself, they're great as they are! So if you plan to send me more packages in the future which are elaborate please put a warning on the envelope noting to only open in the bathroom. On with the pictures!

Here's me looking all happy cause I've got a shiny new scarf.
Here's me being an idiot with my green scarf.

Here's the blue scarf in all its wavy glory

And here's a closeup of the hole in the green scarf, which maybe its just me, looks a bit dirty. Thus, I named the picture 'dirty bits'. They're making looove! I'm in needing of a mind flushing, it's gotten rather dirtied up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is like a donut, round on the outside, empty in the middle." - Homer Simpson
eowynmn
Supergirl

Hello Nurse!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: October 19, 2005 08:20:24 PM »

ohhh

As I was working on something for one of my unconditional october picks...what would happen but I hear "Erica, you got a package"
and it was a ton of jewelry from princessblueberry! It's all very awesomly cool stuff...and I can't find my camera, or I'd show you, but THANK YOU PRINCESSBLUEBERRY!!!
I can post pics when I find le camera. 

Erica
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jaami
was born with roses in her eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: October 19, 2005 08:26:49 PM »

those are FANTASTIC scarves!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been away from the site going through lots of medical testing. If I have not wrote you or mailed something, please understand that my concerns right now are my health and I will send things asap!

Please DO NOT COPY the toys, drawings or stickers I make. They're copyrighted!
princessblueberry
« Reply #95 on: October 19, 2005 09:12:11 PM »

ohhh

As I was working on something for one of my unconditional october picks...what would happen but I hear "Erica, you got a package"
and it was a ton of jewelry from princessblueberry! It's all very awesomly cool stuff...and I can't find my camera, or I'd show you, but THANK YOU PRINCESSBLUEBERRY!!!
I can post pics when I find le camera. 

Erica

Must admit that'd I'd found more of my stash of premade gifts.  Already had the necklaces and bracelets, they are happy to have homes now and be getting out  Wink The book thong was made resently

along with this little gal, a postcard or card. . .made with a playing card and other paper bits.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strangers are just family you have not met yet. . .
~Mitch Albom

wist...http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry
Writer78
« Reply #96 on: October 20, 2005 05:51:37 AM »

Nerdaliscious, you're really pretty.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DsgndbyRJ
« Reply #97 on: October 20, 2005 07:17:33 AM »

ohhhhhhh i want my girls to have their things arrive!!!

Me too!  Waiting for them to post that they've received is as bad as waiting for your own packages in the mail!  *lol*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.RJBeads.etsy.com - beads and jewelry making supplies! **SALE ALERT**

www.designedbyrj.blogspot.com
nerdalicious
« Reply #98 on: October 20, 2005 11:13:21 AM »

Nerdaliscious, you're really pretty.

Thank you! It's really all the scarves Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is like a donut, round on the outside, empty in the middle." - Homer Simpson
lexis
dreamer

waist deep

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #99 on: October 20, 2005 01:01:54 PM »

Everything everyone has been receiving has been great. I'm loving that everyone has been getting great stuff!

I just have to note, I got a huge shoe box from lexis on Monday/Tuesday and it brightened my dreary day! Thanks Lexis you rock! Cheesy I'll post pictures of my loot soon. Grin

hey- no problem. it was fun just packing it up for you to be surprised. Have you checked all the little boxes yet?  Wink Anyway, I just hope you can use the stuff. I didnt take pics of your package- cuz i knew the sooner you got it (neighbour  Wink ) the better. what i really want to see is what you make with it all. Any chance you'll send me a little sumthin' when you've had a chance to create?  Wink Grin heh heh..
« Last Edit: October 20, 2005 01:05:56 PM by lexis » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Fettuccini Pizza Casserole Recipe
Mashed Potato and Ham Casserole Recipe
Scarborough Fare Boneless Pork Chops Recipe
Barbecue Bean Bake Recipe
Brown Sugar Glazed Ham Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...