A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Breaking News: What's with all of the SPAM on Craftster?  Click here to find out what happened!
Total Members: 307,130
Currently Running With Scissors:
476 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unconditional Swapper Swap - OCTOBER (gallery)  (Read 39357 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jaami
was born with roses in her eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2005 06:54:52 PM »

so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been away from the site going through lots of medical testing. If I have not wrote you or mailed something, please understand that my concerns right now are my health and I will send things asap!

Please DO NOT COPY the toys, drawings or stickers I make. They're copyrighted!
Writer78
« Reply #81 on: October 18, 2005 07:29:56 PM »

Just need to brag on my friend Onthinice - she knitted that hat just before leaving on a cross-country move to a new home!  She had a heck of a time with the ears but really wanted to get them right.  She let me preview it, and I told her it was perfect, and I can see that Sewpixie thinks so, too!!

Anyone who gets goodies from Onthinice will ALWAYS be well-taken-care-of.  Forgive me a little gushing, but I really think highly of her.   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jaami
was born with roses in her eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2005 09:00:00 PM »

Just need to brag on my friend Onthinice - she knitted that hat just before leaving on a cross-country move to a new home!  She had a heck of a time with the ears but really wanted to get them right.  She let me preview it, and I told her it was perfect, and I can see that Sewpixie thinks so, too!!

Anyone who gets goodies from Onthinice will ALWAYS be well-taken-care-of.  Forgive me a little gushing, but I really think highly of her.   Smiley

that's awfully sweet of you to say about her! what a kind friend Smiley
it's always nice to spread that craftster love!  *crosses fingers to get onthinice* hehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been away from the site going through lots of medical testing. If I have not wrote you or mailed something, please understand that my concerns right now are my health and I will send things asap!

Please DO NOT COPY the toys, drawings or stickers I make. They're copyrighted!
Bobolink
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Note the knitting pirate chalk bag!

I hate it when rocks eat my head

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2005 11:32:49 AM »

Everyone's stuff looks so awesome!
Sending out my first package Friday.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Bobolink
Sorry I've been absent! Can't wait to chill with you all again Smiley
Anyone want to swap alphabet ATCs?
kattghoti
« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2005 11:57:51 AM »

I got another package--From Pink_Dinosaur.  This time it was the wrist cuff wish.  One is a black and white striped knit which is pretty darn cool, and the other (because I'm an English Major  Grin) is white with a bunch of letters and numbers in primary colors all over it.  It's a satiny fabric and it's done with a red ribbon corest style closure.  I love the corest style, I'm totally stealing it as soon as I get my hands on a good quality eyelet setter Smiley

Alas, no camera, no pictures Sad  Maybe (hopefully) Pink_Dinosaur got some pics, if not I will try to get my sister to take some this weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Writer78
« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2005 12:16:37 PM »

I'm anxiously awaiting my Oct. Unconditional goodies!  My recipients have received, and now I'm watching the skies for the blank cards and the poncho.  My poncho-person is so clever - she asked a go-between to contact me and ask size/style preference questions so that she could sew something precisely to my tastes without giving away her identity.  HI, poncho-woman!!  (Or man, I suppose, but since there's such a huge majority of women here, I'm making that guess!)  and HI, blank card person!!  So eager to see what you send!

Question, do we know whether this swap will happen again in November?  I know it's been a massive amount of work, first for Jazzy and then for Krysta, so I wondered if anyone is planning to run it any more.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nerdalicious
« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2005 12:58:25 PM »

Yay! I got my scarves today, they are so BEAUTIFUL! One is blue and all wavy and the other is green with a hole to loop the other end through, how creative is that?! I'll take pictures later and post them, I gotta run. Yaaaaay! Thank you SO MUCH chrispykreme!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is like a donut, round on the outside, empty in the middle." - Homer Simpson
Morning Star
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

feel my chest when i look at you, baby you, you got my only heart.

suppose i said, you're my saving grace?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2005 01:25:23 PM »

the other is green with a hole to loop the other end through, how creative is that?!

oohh.. i wanna see that! i almost did that with a scarf I made for someone, but I didn't think it would come out right.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-mayor west?
-how do you know my language?

i made an info blog for my swap partners.
http://mon-seul.livejournal.com/

i now have a wist list!

www.wists.com/morningstar
chrispykreme
« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2005 03:40:42 PM »

Nerdalicious -- glad you like the scarves.  Cheesy  I am surprised that they got their so fast! Sorry they weren't more elaborate. I stuck to the basics so that I would be done within the 2 week turn around period.

Yeah. Hope they keep you warm!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Pink_Dinosaur
« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2005 03:54:56 PM »

I got another package--From Pink_Dinosaur.  This time it was the wrist cuff wish.  One is a black and white striped knit which is pretty darn cool, and the other (because I'm an English Major  Grin) is white with a bunch of letters and numbers in primary colors all over it.  It's a satiny fabric and it's done with a red ribbon corest style closure.  I love the corest style, I'm totally stealing it as soon as I get my hands on a good quality eyelet setter Smiley

Alas, no camera, no pictures Sad  Maybe (hopefully) Pink_Dinosaur got some pics, if not I will try to get my sister to take some this weekend.

sorry i didnt take pictures. my sister had taken her camera on her weekend trip when i made it andsince i wanted you to get the asap i sent them out without taking pictures. im glad you like them though Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swap info: http://pinkdinosaur.blogspot.com/
Wists: http://www.wists.com/pink_dinosaur
------------------------------
We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
How to Make a Pencil Holder
How to Create a Name Creature
How to Make a Musical Shaker
How to Make a Model Magic Mural Part 2
How to Make a Model Magic Mural Part 1
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Belted Chair Seat
Tute Tuesday: Rainbow Skirt
Who? Who Loves Owls?

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...