A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 299,182
Currently Running With Scissors:
642 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unconditional Swapper Swap - OCTOBER (gallery)  (Read 32412 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rainbow_art

taste the rainbow

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 08, 2005 09:16:56 AM »

I recieved the most lovely scarf today from Eowynmn, i love it, it will definately keep me warm this winter and i wear blue most often so i can wear it a lot  Grin Thank you so much Eowynmn!  It was a lovely package to get after a long day at school!  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bobolink
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Note the knitting pirate chalk bag!

I hate it when rocks eat my head

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #261 on: November 08, 2005 01:58:41 PM »

Apandalee got the stitch markers I made her. She said I should post pics cause her camera is crappy. Now it turns out my pictures are crappy too, but you'll get the idea.
I bought her panda charms cause pandas are clearly her favorite thing.

I also knit her a pouch to hold them in, with the closest thing I could find to a panda button (very washed out from the flash) There's also a weird stain looking thing on it, which must be from the flash too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Bobolink
Sorry I've been absent! Can't wait to chill with you all again Smiley
Anyone want to swap alphabet ATCs?
ohsweetie
« Reply #262 on: November 08, 2005 02:35:36 PM »

stencilled shoes: these are the shoes i sent to the lovely nerdalicious. she had the most paramount patience while i got my shit together and painted them and sent them out. they were so fun to make!! xoxo di.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

in the words of richard brautigan,
"i'll love you and be your catfish friend!"

oooh, i do personal swaps too!

http://d-funk.blogspot.com
princesskate
« Reply #263 on: November 08, 2005 07:50:53 PM »

I have been so busy I have not had time to check on the list but Annim I am so happy that you got your package. I was starting to get a little worried about it!

I did my best to model it after your request necklace, but after I had finished and went to look at the original I realized I had gone in a totally different direction! I guess my memory can not be trusted as much as I thought when I start crafting.

I love what you did with the earing, I hope you enjoy wearing the set!

I've got picutres at last!
I received a gorgeous cluster necklace from Princesskate:

and some beads so I could make matching earrings:

and here are the earrings I made:

My brother doesn't really know how to take pictures of things like earrings Tongue so the picture doesn't do much justice.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
grrl82
« Reply #264 on: November 08, 2005 10:43:38 PM »

sorry secret person but i received your package a while ago. I really love it! I'm glad I put a suprise up there because i would have not expected anything  like that! I haven't posted my appreciation for it yet because i wanted to take a picture of it to show everyone my great gift butmy sister lost my camera! I just got it and she lost it and on top of that i need it for my senior project! Anyway, if you have a picture of it please post it for me okay? Thank you so much for it!
Ashley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Come and join the Inuyasha Swap!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=78764.0

Celebrate all things Fae in the Fae Swap!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=79942.0
apandalee
« Reply #265 on: November 09, 2005 06:15:38 AM »

Apandalee got the stitch markers I made her. She said I should post pics cause her camera is crappy. Now it turns out my pictures are crappy too, but you'll get the idea.
I bought her panda charms cause pandas are clearly her favorite thing.

I also knit her a pouch to hold them in, with the closest thing I could find to a panda button (very washed out from the flash) There's also a weird stain looking thing on it, which must be from the flash too.

Thank you so much again, I absolutely love them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

princessblueberry
« Reply #266 on: November 09, 2005 10:38:15 AM »

sorry secret person but i received your package a while ago. I really love it! I'm glad I put a suprise up there because i would have not expected anything  like that! I haven't posted my appreciation for it yet because i wanted to take a picture of it to show everyone my great gift butmy sister lost my camera! I just got it and she lost it and on top of that i need it for my senior project! Anyway, if you have a picture of it please post it for me okay? Thank you so much for it!
Ashley

Can't remember what else I put in the envy but here is the main supprise Smiley

they are mini journals, pictures on the covers are from a comic book. . .was just dying to make something with these   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strangers are just family you have not met yet. . .
~Mitch Albom

wist...http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry
C_Rae91
« Reply #267 on: November 09, 2005 01:39:22 PM »

I received my package form Kiki_Eks today! *Doing the happy dance* I got my wonderful shirt that says "I <3 My Pussy" with a cat, an adorable wallet that says "bad kitty" and really cute fish earrings! I am so excited! I will have to wait till sunday to post pics, digital is at the moms! Thank you so much kiki_eks, if you took pics, and you have time, could you please post them?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can show you where I live on my left hand.

http://www.wists.com/C_Rae91
SewPixie
FOC Bandit #12

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: November 09, 2005 08:29:07 PM »

Ok so I have been on vacation the past week and only have had limited access to the Internet. I get home this morning on no packages for me. My husband gets home from work (after being asked several times during my absence if I had any mail) and goes 'oh yeah you have earrings in the car' ... I already received everything from the latest earring swap ... 'or something I dunno it's a package' boys! What it really was was a lovely fabric belt from orange_sunset! WOO

it is a gorgeous watercolor teal geen with a black and silver scrollwork/floral-ish design. so dreamy and beautiful

closeup of the silver stitching

THANK YOU!!!!

oh and also here are a couple of other shots of the bag I made for onthinice.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

.:See profile for blog & Flickr info!:.
orange_sunset

I found myself! ...Now where'd I put the scissors?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #269 on: November 09, 2005 08:41:26 PM »

I'm so glad you posted pictures! I was in such a rush to get it out that I forgot to take any! Smiley

I'm glad you like it.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2005 09:56:15 PM by orange_sunset » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Dixie Bell Cornbread Dressing
Mac and Cheese Recipe
Grilled and Boiled Corn on the Cob Recipes
Dirty Rice Recipe
Boston Butt Steak Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...