A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,183
Currently Running With Scissors:
410 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unconditional Swapper Swap - OCTOBER (gallery)  (Read 30947 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Writer78
« Reply #120 on: October 21, 2005 04:07:38 PM »

I am so lucky - I got picked by kat_penguino!  She sent me a set of six assorted blank notecards.  I will scan or take a pic soon (don't have a digital camera - really ought to invest in one!).  The cards range from a big peach with "You're a Peach" above it to a funky lobster to a unicorn.  Kat's stuff is top-notch quality, individually wrapped in plastic, possibly one the most impressive/professional presentations of craft items I've ever seen.

I will be checking out her www.katsmeowshop.com for more of her work, and I highly recommend her to everyone else, too!

THANK YOU!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kat_penguino

I'm a noble rabbit

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 21, 2005 05:36:48 PM »

I am so lucky - I got picked by kat_penguino!  She sent me a set of six assorted blank notecards.  I will scan or take a pic soon (don't have a digital camera - really ought to invest in one!).  The cards range from a big peach with "You're a Peach" above it to a funky lobster to a unicorn.  Kat's stuff is top-notch quality, individually wrapped in plastic, possibly one the most impressive/professional presentations of craft items I've ever seen.

I will be checking out her www.katsmeowshop.com for more of her work, and I highly recommend her to everyone else, too!

THANK YOU!

I'm glad you liked them  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: October 21, 2005 09:00:19 PM »

I HAVE THE BEST PENCIL POUCH EVER!!!

my t-bone steak pencil pouch got so much attention in class today. even the vegetarians coveted it!  thank you thank you thank you sweetie pie press!!!! and i loved the pins Smiley the cherry one (not in the pic) is on my back pack right as we speak.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

penguino
« Reply #123 on: October 21, 2005 09:02:36 PM »

I just received the cutest knit baby booties, hat and washcloth from penguino.  They are adorable.  I don't have a camera so I can't post the pictures.

Here is what I sent to lusterbunny.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

penguino
« Reply #124 on: October 21, 2005 10:04:53 PM »

Sharla told me that she received her package and can't post picture at the moment.  Here is what I sent her: two knitted scarves.  The LHS one is made with a strand of cotton yarn and a strand of ribbon yarn.  The RHS one is made a strand of mohair yarn and a strand of pompom yarn.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetie pie press
« Reply #125 on: October 21, 2005 10:25:38 PM »

my t-bone steak pencil pouch got so much attention in class today. even the vegetarians coveted it!  thank you thank you thank you sweetie pie press!!!! and i loved the pins Smiley the cherry one (not in the pic) is on my back pack right as we speak.

aww, shucks!

well, it wasn't quite the purse i had envisioned but i like the way it turned out.

and i'm a vegetarian of fifteen years now, myself!

i think steaks are best for shoving pencils into, now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jaami
was born with roses in her eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: October 22, 2005 01:40:06 AM »

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/8885IMG_7273.JPG

my t-bone steak pencil pouch got so much attention in class today. even the vegetarians coveted it!  thank you thank you thank you sweetie pie press!!!! and i loved the pins Smiley the cherry one (not in the pic) is on my back pack right as we speak.

so coooooooool
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011 04:04:40 PM by jungrrl - Reason: please remove img tags when quoting » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been away from the site going through lots of medical testing. If I have not wrote you or mailed something, please understand that my concerns right now are my health and I will send things asap!

Please DO NOT COPY the toys, drawings or stickers I make. They're copyrighted!
sugarhandgrenade

We need a dirty word...like Bill O'Riley!

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 22, 2005 08:22:04 AM »

Here are the AWESOME goodies I received from Jami:

Tons of delicious New Zealand candy and buttons. Everything held up Kay except for the Kinder Suprise - let's just say the suprise was no longer a suprise. Those Kinder Suprises are SO nifty, too bad they're suppose to be illegal here in the US. Oh, and she included a rocking' mix CD which is getting constant rotation in my car.

Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: October 22, 2005 10:52:22 AM »

I don't think Kinder suprise eggs are illegal here, I just bought one at a toy store!

But maybe it's Kinder's version of kiddy crack!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lv2ScrpBk
-~Alicia Ann~-

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 22, 2005 11:15:20 AM »

Nope, they're illegal. My German teachers used to sell them to us all of the time but now its a big deal. I LOVE them. They are just great. Lucky You!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance."<br /><br />"To Err is Human, To Forgive is Devine"
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Clive Davis Talks About Some of His Favorite Photos
Clive Davis on Whitney Houston and Carlos Santana
Clive Davis on Finding New Talent and Reinvigorating Careers
The Grand Complication by Stacy Perman
Actor And Author Eriq La Salle Discusses His New Book
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...