A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,008
Currently Running With Scissors:
644 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unconditional Swapper Swap - OCTOBER (gallery)  (Read 34572 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

onthinice
« Reply #110 on: October 20, 2005 11:18:59 PM »

LOL ontheice sounds like you have started a trend in the family. make them a deal...if they unpack for you they can get a kitty hat  Wink

Hey, I could hardly refuse since my mom-in-law gave me a ton of two different types of yarn to use in making her some hats.  I foresee matching black and purple hat and scarf/neckwarmer sets for the girlies in the family   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
Into fictional letter writing? PM me. We need more characters. What am I talking about? Read about it at Dante's Wardrobe.
jaami
was born with roses in her eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: October 21, 2005 12:38:44 AM »

Cheesy ya jaami it takes a little to get used to the binding, but once you get it, it is one of those 'ooooooo ok i see how to get it to work' kind of moments. though i nead loads more practice getting it more even.  Tongue

yours look so professional! i think i will sit and drool over it for a little while Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been away from the site going through lots of medical testing. If I have not wrote you or mailed something, please understand that my concerns right now are my health and I will send things asap!

Please DO NOT COPY the toys, drawings or stickers I make. They're copyrighted!
Writer78
« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2005 05:54:58 AM »

Krysta said:
<I seen your poncho comment on the other months gallery thread! BAD!  Tongue Trying to figure out who your surprise swappers are. Tsk Tsk. Wink >

(looking around innocently)  What?  Who?  Me?  Oh, did you mean me?  Little moi, trying to scam info from Craftsters?  Whatever could give you the idea that I'm that sneaky?  *evil grin*

Naw, I can wait for my poncho!  HI, secret-poncho-girl!!  I love you already, whoever you are!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

impalacey
Almost exactly alike but not even remotely similar

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 21, 2005 06:48:49 AM »

I have got two people sending me surpirses (Thank you whoever is sending to me!) and I am going crazy sitting around here wondering when I am going to get whatever it is I am getting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Annim
« Reply #114 on: October 21, 2005 07:51:05 AM »

OH MY GOSH!!! I just got back from the post office! Princesskate has sent me THE PRETTIEST necklace EVER! omg! I love love love it! and I'm definitely going to make matching earring with the beads she sent me  Cheesy I'm a happy happy bunny!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I'm going to post pics later, when my brother comes back with the camera  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewPixie
FOC Bandit #12

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: October 21, 2005 08:33:33 AM »

YAY! Kat_penguino says she received her hipslinger bag. I took a couplle of pics before I sent it out, and she said she would try and get pics over the weekend...I'm hoping to see an action shot.  Grin

i've been wanting to try that tutorial for ages so her wish for one was just what I needed to get me started on it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

.:See profile for blog & Flickr info!:.
aschnebly
I'm AliceKathryn on Ravelry :)

Yarnaholic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: October 21, 2005 08:51:16 AM »

Thats really cute SewPixie!  I've been wanting to try that tutorial too... yours is just so great maybe I will Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jaami
was born with roses in her eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: October 21, 2005 02:58:00 PM »

I have got two people sending me surpirses (Thank you whoever is sending to me!) and I am going crazy sitting around here wondering when I am going to get whatever it is I am getting.

me tooooooooo! well, i know what i'm getting, but i check the front door like a million times a day hoping my things will show up. i'm so excited! everything here has been so amazing - craftsters are such a great group of people  Grin

sexpixie - your hipslinger is awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been away from the site going through lots of medical testing. If I have not wrote you or mailed something, please understand that my concerns right now are my health and I will send things asap!

Please DO NOT COPY the toys, drawings or stickers I make. They're copyrighted!
Krysta
Livin' In Wonderland...

'yo sup dawg?'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #118 on: October 21, 2005 03:37:25 PM »

Hello crafty friends! Here are the wonderful items that I received.

From Lexis: She was sending me a surprise and a surprise it was! Grin She jam-packed her box with tons of really awesome stuff... and how did you know I've been searching for slides?! None of the thrift stores in town have any. And now I got some. W00t! Grin

The box and the nifty card... Cheesy

Shot of everything...

Partial close-up...

Another partial close-up...

Some really cool pics she sent...

And the lovely Jaami sent me a large envelope full of paper goodies as well. Grin My camera was starting to go on the friitz last night so these pics arent that great and not too many of them. Ah well, I still love everything - and I got some stuff that I can use RIGHT AWAY in my AB that I'm working on right now - stuff I've been searching for too! Awesome!

Shot of everything...

Partial close-up...

Another partial close-up... can you see a Blythe doll picture in there?!

Thanks ladies, you guys have totally made my week! I'm going to spend tonight organizing all my goodies and having fun!

Side note: I'll try and get to everyones pms either tonight or tomorrow sometime. Also I'm going to try and do feedback again, it keeps dying on me when I do it. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be what you would seem to be - or, if you'd like it put more simply - never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.
taloola
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Midwiffin' @ Mother By Nature Midwifery!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: October 21, 2005 03:39:51 PM »

I got Taloola's package today--jammie pants! I'm going to wash them first so they can shrink a bit before I model them, but I just wanted to say thanks!

fadeaway dream, i am sorry they are too big!   Undecided i didnt want them to be too small, and i figured that jammies are ok if they are a bit baggalicious...i hope they work for you....they were my first "sewed from a pattern"thing....anyhooooooo, i do hope they work out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Wear a Crop Top and High Waisted Trousers
Must Have Wide Calf Boots for Spring 2014
Get a H&M Wedding Dress for $100
Hot Off the Red Carpet Prom Picks
Lawrence Zarian on Shapewear Dangers
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Patriotic Planter
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips
Fire Up the Grill: Jerk Steak

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...