A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November 17 News: WOW!  Congratulate the winner of DIY Halloween Costumes 2015!
Total Members: 312,968
Currently Running With Scissors:
492 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unconditional Swapper Swap - OCTOBER  (Read 17542 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2005 08:14:46 AM »

Hello Everyone!! I just got approved so heres my wish list:

1) A purse - like this one www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=56621.0
    Its kinda vintage and ethnic. I would like designs from a different country   like France/Italy/England/Australia. Or a purse like these - www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=56529.0

2) Stamping/card making supplies - stamps, ink pads, glitter, paper for making cards, ribbon

3) Pretty stationary. I like girly, funky, bright and colorful.

Some things about me: I live in St. Louis Missouri (US). Im 24 years old. Designs I like are girly, ethnic, colonial. Colors I like are red, blue, black and pink and glittery shades.  Cheesy

Thanks to whoever picked me!!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 16, 2005 11:28:51 AM by classycrafter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am your pamphleteer

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2005 08:31:27 AM »

I live in the US

1. Something for my office, which is tiny and depressing with a huge, ugly brown desk that takes up more than half of my floor space.  I'd like something fun and/or decorative to liven it up.  Something to set on my desk, hang on the wall, make me hate it in there less.

2. A tote bag for the library.  I'm an English student, so it would need to be sturdy because I check out a lot of books (the handles came off the last one). Other than that, I'm not particular with colors or styles or anything.

3. A coinpurse.  Right now I toss my loose change in my book bag, and I'm always finding quarters and things in the pages of my books, but never when I need the tax on a cup of coffee.  THANKS!!!  Grin

About me: I'm an English grad student.  My favorite colors are black and most shades of green (excepting forest).  Warm colors kind of frighten me, but are okay for smaller things.

Thanks for looking!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005 09:39:11 AM by onesmallinstrument » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"How I don't know what I should do with my hands when I talk to you. How you don't know where you should look, so you look at my hands."

Goldenly Delicious

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #102 on: October 16, 2005 12:21:10 PM »

I live in the U.S.-Nevada

Wish 1: A classy, small black evening bag with an optional longish strap so that i don't have to hold it all the time.  I'd love it if it were the kind that has the metal clasp that you push apart to open.  Just big enough to hold my cell phone, large wad of keys, lipgloss, and money. ~dreamy sigh~

Wish 2: Wintery items, i only know how to knit basic things like scarves, but I'd really like gloves, hats/beanies, etc to keep me warm during winter.  I dont like super bright colors, but I'm not too picky otherwise.

Wish 3: Jewellry. Necklaces and bracelets especially, I just moved to las vegas (blah) and i'd like some nice going out jewellry. At least 19 inches for the necklace and 7 1/2 inches for the bracelets.  I love earrings too, but my ears tend to be very sensitive. Thank you so much! Eee, its so exciting! I love you already, secret craftster.

About me: I'm 22, I'm doing teach for america and just started teaching 4th grade here in Vegas (where i was assigned not by choice mind you) I love unique things, travelling, colors come and go with me but i do enjoy each of the seasons and the different colors and holidays associated with them. 

Thank you for making my wishes come true! ~spokesmodel wave~
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005 03:01:47 PM by KerriedAway » THIS ROCKS   Logged

the ravens and the seagulls push each other inward and outward
inward and outward
in this place that i call home
my brain's the cliff, and my heart's the bitter buffalo
« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2005 01:16:35 PM »

Hi all!
I live in St. Louis, MO  (waves hello to classycrafter!)
wish 1:  A bag/purse.  I love handbags!  You can never have too many and I love them all!

wish 2:  Something to hang on my wall.  I am no good at painting or drawing, ect. and would love something original to put in my house Smiley

wish 3:  Surprise me!  I love being surprised!  Anything you want to make would be amazing.

A little about me:  I am 23 and work at a doctors office.  I like all kinds of crafts but cannot crochet or knit for the life of me! Tongue  I can sew and do a little quilting.  I like all colors esp. green, purple, black, blue, pink, brown, wow that's a lot so whatever color would be great!  I love animals and have been a vegetarian for 2 1/2 years (so please no animal products Smiley)  I have many pets including cats and bunnies!  Oh and I am going to London in November!  I am so excited and have never flown before so I am also super scared!  Something to take with me would be fun too.

Hopefully that's enough but pm me if you need more.

Have a good day everyone!! Grin
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005 01:20:02 PM by bunnygirl82 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #104 on: October 18, 2005 02:18:23 PM »

Hi there!

Okay-here's my wish list

1-Bath/body stuff (soap, bath fizzies)

2-A new tote bag

3-iron on/screen t-shirt

About me....I am 35 ( am begining to feel old), live in the Pacific Northwest. I love sad (big) eye girls and animals, girly stuff, skulls, hello kitty, Aqua teen Hunger force, Retro 1940-1950's stuff. I work for a domestic violence crisis line, I have 3 jack russells (I know, I know....too much energy). My favorite colors are pink, black and green. I can't think of anything else but if ya have questions, you can pm me! Thank you! thank you! Thank you!!!!!

only slightly faster than a one-legged armadillo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: October 18, 2005 02:58:48 PM »

I live in sunny ole Florida!  I'm so excited.  Grin

WISH 1:  Something along the lines of "bookmaking in a box" for my sweetie.  He is just getting interested in journal-making and it's something that I really really want to encourage, but since it's not one of 'my' crafts, I don't even know where to begin!  So far he has a couple of tapestry needles, and a whole lot of desire, and that's about it.  Please include stuff like instructions, websites, recommended thread types, substitutions, written useful info, etc...  Like I said, he doesn't have any clue what he's doing yet, either.  Wink

WISH 2:  Yarn!  I am noob knitter, and I am obsessed -- but I have no stash, and it makes me sad.  I have no local yarn store, and can only get squeaky acrylics from MallWart.  I am -sick- of squeaky, plasticy acrylics already!  I lust after all the luscious cottons and wools and silks and mohairs that I see in the online yarn shops, but I am desperately broke, and all I can do is imagine how nice they must be to work with.  So de-stash on me!  I'm not turning my back on acrylics (surely there must be -some- nice ones out there) but I would really, really prefer natural fibers.   Thank you so much, secret swapper!

WISH 3:  I didn't think far enough ahead for the third wish, so suprise me!

About me:
I'm 23, and I live in an old house with my love my love, six cats, one sand boa, one leopard gecko, and one tomato frog.   Cheesy  More info in this link. --> http://www.livejournal.com/users/stickysweetfun/33933.html#cutid1
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005 05:07:53 PM by stickysweetfun » THIS ROCKS   Logged

« Reply #106 on: October 20, 2005 01:49:21 PM »

I live in Virginia and here are my wishes!

Wish 1:  Pretty handmade stitch markers (for knitting).  I've seen some amazing stitch markers on craftster, but I haven't gotten around to actually attempting to make any, yet. Thanks secret craftster!

Wish 2:  Some super cool 1" pins.

Wish 3:  Handmade knitting needles....made from wooden dowels. 

About me:  I like bright and funky colors, especially blue and pink....and I like cutesy stuff, like fluffy animals.   Smiley
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005 03:23:06 PM by missameeames » THIS ROCKS   Logged
« Reply #107 on: October 22, 2005 02:11:24 AM »

Hi, I just found this site a month ago, and joined this swap (now that I'm eligible).  Smiley

I live in Ohio,Us
Here are my wishes;

1.I'd love to have a pair of those fairy wings I've seen everyone making. Or anything fairy, butterfly, or dragonfly themed.

2. Something special for my dog, homemade treats, she loves toys, especially squeaky stuffed animals. Any stuffed animals that come in the house are automatically taken over by her,( she will stand up on her hind legs and follow you til you give in to her), size does not matter with her big or small she wants them all.   

3. Anything carebear, I'd love a carebear purse with those feathers as trim, but I'm not picky anything with a carebear theme is great.   

A little bit about me, I'm a 38 yr old bbw with a teenage son, and 3 lil mutts( a white chi chi, a lil yorkie, rat terrier, poodle mixed poochie and a  little toy manchester dog she's my spoiled child  Wink ).  I love fairies, butterflies, dragonflies, dragons, wizards, unicorns, anything fantasy.  My fav colors are blue, pink, and purple. I love retro 60's and 70's stuff, the hippie flowers, tie dye things. I love those maribou(sp) feathers I see everyone using, I've looked for them locally but haven't found any yet. And of course I love carebears, looney tunes, my lil pony, and most other older cartoons.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2005 07:26:57 AM by Traquel » THIS ROCKS   Logged
« Reply #108 on: October 22, 2005 07:03:33 AM »

I live in New Jersey, USA

Okay my three wishes
1. My youngest son's bday is October 29th and he is turning 2 yrs old. I'd really love for someone to craft/make something for him for his bday. Things are tight and we can only afford 1 present for him this year. Maybe a stuffie or something fun for a 2 yr old.
2. I'm expecting another little one in April and would love anything for the little one, a bib or receiving blanket or anything baby related. Don't know if it's a girl or boy yet.
3. Surprise me! I've been really down lately (bad month) and need something to cheer me up!

about me, my favorite colors are blues (any color blue except navy) and purples. I have 2 boys right now and am expecting #3 April 6, 2006. Getting married (Finally!!) after over 8 yrs together and 2.3 kids on Halloween. Anything else you would like to know pm me!

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to the swappers who picked me! Cheryl
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005 01:58:47 PM by zenochka » THIS ROCKS   Logged

employed = hardly any time to sew :-(
« Reply #109 on: October 22, 2005 11:33:09 AM »

thanx v. much to penguino! (i didnt want to add another non-wishing post)
I am in the U.S.

Wish 1: Harry Potter magnets : )
Wish 2: An awesome knitted (or crocheted) hat for wearing in the cold. I would love if this was partly green, but i dont really care, as long as its not pink!  Wink
Wish 3: Surprise me!

About me:  favorite colors are green and black (but not together!), i think the harry potter movies are terrible, but the books are awesome (ship h/hr), I'm addicted to 'alternative' music, and i have 1 cat, a collie, a shih tzu, an umbrella cockatoo, and a humongous hamster...

edit: i no longer have a collie... and thank you so so so so so much to whoever picked me!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005 06:41:17 PM by binderclips » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Rejuvenate Your Hair
Do Scissors Need to Be Sharpened for a Haircut
Rudi Lewis Hair at Adam Lippes - Fashion Week NY
Home Remedies for Winter Hair
Hair Styling Tips
Latest Blog Articles
November 25, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Cube Advent Calendar
Thankful for Family

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...