A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 302,794
Currently Running With Scissors:
770 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unconditional Swapper Swap - OCTOBER  (Read 15100 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

StarSix
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2005 11:03:01 PM »

I'm in Canada!

My wishes:

1) Some crocheted shapes pairs (small flowers, little doily looking things, whatever) to make earrings or brooches out of.  Or, the earrings or brooches already made, if you would prefer.

2) An earthy coloured knit or otherwise newsboy cap.  Like the Missy Elliot one at www.gallaz.com.  (sorry, it won't let me give a direct link - go to product and then clothing)  Wouldn't have to be exactly like it.  Unfortunately, if someone made me that, it could not be unconditionally.  I would love them forever and ever and would stalk them with presents.  <-- THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

3) A surprise.  Something made, craft supplies, whatever!  <-- THANK YOU!

I'm 20 years old, a full time education student, work at Dairy Queen, do respite and behavioural support for kids with special needs, and am a substitute teacher (I craft to relieve stress from all of those).  I'm a shirt size medium, wrist and neck are smaller than average, and my waist size is about 30.

Likes:  blue, pink, brown, boho, purses, bags, knitted and crocheted stuff, beads, jewelry, hats, socks, Harry Potter, running, reading.   I don't actually dislike any colour, and enjoy being introduce to new things.
Dislikes:  the f-word.  And wheat, rye, oats and barley.  I'm Celiac, so no baked goods, please!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2005 09:45:49 AM by StarSix » THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not Beethoven, but it sure bounces!

~ The Aristocats
kat_penguino

I'm a noble rabbit

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2005 01:23:42 AM »

I am in Oregon, USA

Here's my list (yipee!)

1. a tea cozy
2. brown or tan leg warmers
3. A hipslinger, kind of like this one http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=31379.0

I am such a lucky craftster, thank you to the 2 people who chose me!!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2005 01:44:13 PM by kat_penguino » THIS ROCKS   Logged

boarderchic
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2005 03:06:58 AM »

I live in the US, Nor Cal to be exact.

My wishes:

1. A full front apron.  Something girly or possibly frilly

2. I am so afraid to attempt Glampyre's One Skein Wonder, and yet I love it.  So if anyone is wonderful enough to want to undertake that, I'd be eternally greatful.

3. A journal.  I want to use it for prayer/bible study.  So something in a light pink with angels or something pretty would be wonderful.

About me:  I'm 22, my fav color is pink, I like stars and girly skulls (like ms scurvy by paul frank), old school pinup girls...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005 04:24:12 PM by boarderchic » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bracelet_girl
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2005 03:51:48 AM »

I am from the UK and my wishlist is:

1. Japanese Felt stuffy  Cheesy I've always wanted one of these but I cannot make them myself.
2. A hobo bag
3. A surprise (I love surprises Cheesy) thank you!

Info about me:
I'm 17 and studying at college. I love crafting and Art. My favourite colours are blue and purple. I love jewellery and jewellery making  Wink

Thank you everyone  Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 10, 2005 12:41:49 PM by bracelet_girl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My DeviantArt page
My Livejournal

I do personal swaps, themed or random. Smiley pm me if you are interested!
Annim
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2005 06:17:28 AM »

I live in Estonia.
Here are my wishes:
1) Cherry earrings and maybe a cherry necklace? I love love cherry earrings, but we don't have the supplies here so I could make them. Here's an example: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=13618.0

2) A soft, kind of lacy pink scarf for winter. I'd like it to be pretty long

3) Some cluster earrings or (again) a necklace. Examples: http://www.anthropologie.com/jump.jsp?itemID=6451&itemType=PRODUCT&iSubCat=337&iMainCat=332 , http://www.anthropologie.com/jump.jsp?itemID=7191&itemType=PRODUCT&iSubCat=338&iMainCat=332     or you could  just send me fun (preferably big) beads so I could make them myself  Grin (and maybe some leaf-shaped beads too?). We've got all sorts of seed beads and wooden beads, but I can't find any nice big beads anywhere over here!

Thank you so much whoever picked me!  Cheesy

My favourite colours are pink, light yellow, brown, blue and mint green. I don't like red.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2005 03:40:37 AM by Annim » THIS ROCKS   Logged

redheadedali

I don't know what that means. - Brennan

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2005 08:15:43 AM »

Howdy, fab crafty gals (and guys if there are any out there) Wink. I live in the US, Texas to be exact, and my wishes are:

1. A knee length A-line skirt. I'm pretty flexible as to the color and/or pattern, as long as it's not pastel and dainty. Also, I'm a pretty low-maintenance gal, so I would like it to be machine washable. I wear an extra-large skirt, and I'm pretty tall (5' 9"), if that makes a difference on the length..

2. A ringer or baseball-style T-shirt with something knitting related stencilled or screen-printed on it. I wear a large T-shirt.

3. Pretty much anything with retro/vintagey cowgirls on it - jewelry, magnets, purse, paper or fabric for crafts, whatever.

A few things about me: lately, my favortie colors seem to be black, hot pink, orange, and brown. I love just about anything that looks fun and vintagey (for example, I drool over Anthropologie clothing, but totally can't afford it). I love Hello Kitty and have a rather intense attachment to cartoons for someone who is almost 30 (my favorites are Kim Possible, Hi Hi Puffy Amiyumi, and the Adventures of Jimmy Neutron), I also love music, mostly indie-type rock, but all kinds of other stuff, too.

Well, I guess that's enough rambling. I'm so excited to be a part of this swap!

Alison

THIS ROCKS   Logged

This is why I suggested attack dogs, but no, my mother wanted an alpaca.- Logan, Veronica Mars

http://redheadedali.livejournal.com
DsgndbyRJ
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2005 08:17:19 AM »

THANK YOU to my two unconditional crafters!  Grin

I live in Canada.

My wishes:

1. Decorative 1" buttons.  I love the ones using fabric or wrapping/wall paper - just patterns/flowers etc.  Not an image of something in particular.  I love all different colours, and wear a lot of blues, pinks/reds and black.

2. Anything pin-up related.

3. Fun, funky ribbon!  I love decorated ribbon esp. the fun funky patterns.  Would love any kind of ribbon, even odds & ends. I've already got lots of curling ribbon though Wink

A bit about moi: I'm 25, work in an office during the day and design/sell jewelry outside of that.  I like trendy fun things with a bit of edge, but nothing too out there.  I'm fairly girly without being pink & frilly.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2005 11:38:29 AM by DsgndbyRJ » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.RJBeads.etsy.co m - beads and jewelry making supplies! **SALE ALERT**

www.designedbyrj.bl ogspot.com
princess_me

You can't make me grow up!!!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2005 08:22:22 AM »

I live in Alabama, USA
its hard to pick just 3 but here goes

1. i know i live in the south but it does get really cold here sometimes so i would like a scarf. i would like one that is around 12 to 14 inches wide and i would like it pretty long. (i want it really wide and pretty long is so i can wrap it around my head to cover my ears and neck then be able to wrap around my neck) i dont care what type of yarn as long as it is not itchy. a girl can dream

2. a medium or large hobo bag in some funky fabric.

3. i would love any kind of paper and embellishments to use for making atc's (i know it was on my last months list but i cant get enough)

my fav color is pink (any shade but pepto)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005 12:28:05 PM by princess_me » THIS ROCKS   Logged
MyrnaLoy
Queen of All of the World

I never spoke to warn the Ghost Tart of Stockholm

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2005 11:21:13 AM »

I"m in Portland, Oregon

I'd like:

1) a peter buck doll. Knit him, crochet him, make him a rag doll or out of socks, I don't care. I"m not looking for anything to cuddle up and sleep with at night, just something for the sofa and to hang out with the sock monkeys. It can be from any stage of peter buck's career and if you need pictures or guidance just let me know (and, if you were wondering, he's the guitar player from REM)

2) iPod cozy. I have a 3rd generation 10 gig model. I'd like to be able to get to the screen and the buttons without removing it from the case... but I'll take what you can design me

3) a pin cushion. I saw a gal last night who sold pin cushions that looked like cupcakes. They were so cute! So, Something cute... just no tomatos or that one of guys holding hands around something that looks like a tomato.

So, My name is Jane and I live in Portland, Oregon. I live my husband and my cat. I love crafting, playing the fiddle, R.E.M., and seattle post-grunge power pop. i work as a barista and therefore spend 40 hours a week in Green and Black, if I had it my way... I'd wear Pink everyday.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2005 06:08:45 PM by MyrnaLoy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

yes please! I'd love to swap ATC's with you.
Writer78
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2005 11:43:00 AM »

I live in Illinois, USA.

- Lightweight fashion poncho, sewn, knitted, or crocheted. Needs to have a V-neck or scoop neck, please; I prefer something rather long, as I'm tall and proportioned bigger on top. (I can get measurements to you if this would help.) Muted, neutral colors would be best; I especially love rich browns and olive green. I love paisley, hippie/boho, and India-inspired fabrics.   No way - this was my "pie in the sky" wish; I thought it was too much to ask.  THANK YOU, whoever is crafting this for me!!  You just made my day!

- Blank greeting cards.  I would especially love it if you could incorporate my coat of arms - I will e-mail it to you on request.  Other than that, I just like designs that are simple and elegant; medieval-inspired designs make me very happy.  THANKS for picking me - can't wait to see what you make!

- A very plain necklace to wear with my peasant renaissance faire costume.  I would like it to have just a few unique beads (wooden or clay, maybe?) or a unique pendant of some kind on a long, plain cord.  Can't be at all fancy, since it's a peasant look.

About me:  I've been on Craftster since March '05 and have participated in a number of swaps; I'm 27 and single and have no pets; I like anything medieval, wild west, or Victorian; I like to wear hippie/boho/paisley stuff; my favorite colors are brown, olive green, burgundy, and forest green; the only things I really don't like are cutesy styles, bright/neon colors, and sexy/provocative/edgy themes.

I'M TAKEN FOR OCTOBER - THANK YOU, NEW SECRET FRIENDS!  (Note, I don't have a digital camera, so if you do, will you take a pic of the craft before you send it to me?  I know I will want to brag on your handiwork in the gallery!)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2005 01:57:06 PM by Writer78 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Pumpkin Spice Cupcake With Cinnamon-Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
White Chocolate-Macadamia Nut Cookie Recipe
Fat-Free Banana Ice Cream Floats Recipe
Strawberry-Banana Popsicle Recipe
White Chocolate Creme Brulee Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...