A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,381
Currently Running With Scissors:
606 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unconditional Swapper Swap - OCTOBER  (Read 15062 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Krysta
Livin' In Wonderland...

'yo sup dawg?'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: October 01, 2005 01:46:22 PM »

PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS AND RULES VERY CAREFULLY

Swap name: Unconditional Swapper Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:  Krysta (Organizers will change every month)
Sign-up date range: No closing date
Date to send item by: Must send out item within 2 weeks of picking a partner
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): Heck No!!
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Of course!
All ages allowed? Or 18+?  Sure, but make sure your parents are fine with it!
Organizer is aware of current list of "suspended traders" list and will not allow those members to participate: YES

For those of you who joined this swap in September, if:
  • You have been picked twice already in September then go ahead and post 3 new wishes if you want.
  • You have been picked only once, you have to post the same three wishes again in October and wait to be picked the second time as well. Make sure to highlight green the wish that has been fulfilled already.
  • You have not been picked even once; you can post the same list or a new one in October.

You must PM the organizer when you repost your list, so she knows that you have done so and can check it. PLEASE DO NOT post anything other than your wishlist and a little bit of info about you, any questions or comments can go here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=50691.0

SWAP DETAILS

• Each person interested will post a list of maximum THREE items they want. (Try and list items that you cannot make, but would like to have). These items must be reasonable; it must not be ones that would cost someone a truckload of money to make for you!
  • Once you have given your three items good thought, reply to this thread and post your 3 wishes, along with any other information that will be helpful for those looking to craft for you. (Color preferences, style, size, design, etc)
  • Those coming along this thread will scroll and read all sign ups, and decide if they want to craft for someone. Those who sign up as well are free to craft for another.
  • The catch to this is you cannot expect anything in return for your efforts except THANK YOU!!!. That is why it's called an Unconditional swap. You can hope that someone else or maybe that same person would want to make you something as well and then craft for you. And knowing the great craftsters here, Im sure everyone will receive something.
  • Each month the organizer will change. All information of the swap will be transferred to the next organizer. An announcement will be posted about this change. This month (Oct. 1st to Oct. 31 its Krysta) From the first of every other month, a new organizer will be in charge.
  • Each person can be picked 2 TIMES! Means that only 2 people can send to someone. Within those 2 people, the person may receive all 3 items. I.e. "A" and "B" are sending to "X". A chooses to send 1 item off the list, while B chooses to send the other 2 items. Therefore fulfilling all 3 wishes of "X". Now, it is not necessary to fulfill all three 3 wishes..."A" could send just one item and "B" could choose to send one item thereby fulfilling two wishes on "X's" wish list.
  • When you post your wish list be sure to mention the country you are in on that post. For example:

I am in India.
Wish 1
Wish 2
Wish 3

• When you have been picked twice, you will be in green. Once you have been picked twice your name will be crossed out in red on the list. You can be on the list again the next month, when the organizer changes.
  • The crossed out names can be back on the list once the organizer changes (Every month)
  • As soon as anyone picks a partner, you have to ship them, their stuff within 2 weeks.
  • If more than one person picks a person and wants to make them the same item, then the person who Pmed the organizer first will get preference to make that item.
  • It is not necessary but I would appreciate if you could PM me with the DC number or scan the receipt and email me a copy.
  • All in all this is sort of a good karma swap. Give unconditionally is your motto my fellow craftsters.
  • All regular swap rules do apply for this. All of you who sign up will be screened to see if you are eligible to join the swap. Including Newbies.
  • Positive and Negative feedback will be given for this swap. Your feedback will reflect the number of people you send to that month.

When you have been picked PLEASE crossout and change the colour of your post accordingly. If you need help with that, feel free to PM me

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZER WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE:

Name of swap:
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address:

GALLERY

Our first package was already sent out so you can post your pictures here!: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=56269.0
« Last Edit: October 03, 2005 04:54:58 PM by Krysta » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be what you would seem to be - or, if you'd like it put more simply - never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.
Krysta
Livin' In Wonderland...

'yo sup dawg?'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005 01:46:35 PM »

Available Craftsters
bente
snowflake
flauncychauncy
KraftyKT
glasskatana
lechaton
Rorys_one
BananaAmbush
maramalade
stickysweetfun
kittykill
bunnygirl82
iluvmyi85
hertrigger

Picked Once Craftsters
surfergrl311
lusterbunny
redheadedali
boarderchic
bracelet_girl
MyrnaLoy
schmitta
starpiste
megaknits
princesskate
andi_sunrider
ithnkuno
Sharla
craft_t_chic
ohsweetie
eowynmn
sugarhandgrenade
ecstasia
orange_sunset
lexis
veludo
Synne
princess_me
C_Rae91
onthinice
the_littlest_ninja
crafty_dame
Brokenpencil
munchie
lauriemk
remisica
boywonder
Stellato_escuro
onesmallinstrument
jungrrl
Chelsa
beadgirl
purplefluffycow
mommabear1963
princessblueberry

Unavailable Craftsters
Happychick
sweetie_pie_press
JazzyBee
justjenn81
jadey_mcshadey
kat_penguino
daydreamer13579
Writer78
faerietail
chrispykreme
TheMeowWontPurr
philodendron5
brena80
aschnebly
annim
Penguino
kattghoti
Lv2ScrpBk
Morning Star
seaofstars
DsgndbyRJ
taloola
nerdalicious
impalacey
kiki_eks
sleepywalkin
grrl82
StarSix
lucy_van_pelt
Bobolink
jaami
sporkx71
SewPixie
lasandri
apandalee
Krysta
Bigmouth
pibbgirl
fadeawaydream
icrispyi
Pink_Dinosaur
classycrafter

« Last Edit: October 19, 2005 08:23:12 PM by Krysta » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be what you would seem to be - or, if you'd like it put more simply - never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.
brena80

She isn't real... I can't make her real

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2005 02:02:44 PM »

I am in the United States

My 3 wishes:

1. A wallet.   I don't have a wallet.   I'd like one that has slots for credit cards and liscense.   No duct tape wallets please.

2. Art for the wall in my craft room.   Something kind of vampy or pin-up like. 

3. Jeweled (beaded) hair clips.

Thanks to the craftsters that picked me!   I am soooooooooo excited!   You guys are awesome!

About me:
I like pin-ups, sanrio, and anime.  My style fluctuates between goth and girly.   My favorite colors are pink, purple, and dark red.  I like to eat, so I like items that have something to do with sweets.   I'm a computer dork.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2005 06:37:36 PM by brena80 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetie pie press
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2005 02:15:52 PM »

i am in great snowy canada.

here is my wishlist:

a) arm warmers/long fingerless mits
this is like a fantasy/daydream i have been having lately as i bike around toronto and the temperature drops. in my little fantasy, these are stripey (red/black, pink/brown, pink/black, black/brown, black/yellow...) and wooly and go up past my elbows. i'm game for a bit of fluff or sparkle, too, if you are so inclined. this is the dream, but if they cover my arms, keep my knuckles warm and allow enough movement for me to break and ring my bell at crazy drivers, i will be very happy.
(thank you, whoever you are!)

b) an apron. something that would cover my whole front as i am a pretty messy cook. pockets would also be a plus and a 50's feel would make me want to kiss you. polka dots, gingham, all your scrap fabric - i'm game.
want to see an amazing cut?
http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=15859
but that's insanely amazing.

c) a small coin purse! easy! anything goes! mine just fell apart. (hooray!)

things i like: stripes, checks, polka dots, typewriters, mid century crap, brown, red, pink, cowgirls, art house, deer...um...and other stuff. my tastes are pretty eclectic. check out my website to get a sense of the things i design. that should give a sense of what i gravitate towards.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2005 03:30:17 PM by sweetie pie press » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happychick
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2005 02:31:16 PM »

Yay! I just PM'ed Krysta!
My 3 wishes. Woah! That was quick! Thanks whoeve picked me.

1) .Your craft crap Particularly fabric Grin
2) A messenger bag. Stencilled, embroidered, whatever you want.
3) Homemade soaps or other bath stuff.

About me. I'm 13 and in the UK, I sew a lot, but am currently penniless and fabricless,which is why i want your fabric crap Cheesy. I like Pink, but not in large quantities, black, but only if it's brightened up a bit, and most other colours too. If you make me a messenger bag, it would be great if it was a dark colour, cause my bags seem to get dirty soo quickly! PM me if you have any other questions.

xoxox
Rosie
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005 08:47:59 AM by Happychick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pink_Dinosaur
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2005 02:49:48 PM »

Im in the U.S.

WISH 1
A cell phone holder. Like the ones they have here: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=accessoryMart&action=viewUniversalAccessories&phonemodel=Products&phoneMake=Universal
I like the holders more than the pouches. My phone is 4in high and 2in across. 

WISH 2
I love this skirt and would love something simliar to it. i wear a size 7 in pants. let me know if you need measurements. i also love tiered skirts and would like a black one.
http://shopimages-ll.alloy.com/images/products/8m7165_main.jpg

WISH 3
I'd really like a (new or recontrusted) shirt. My clothes do not fit at all anymore. i pretty much wear the same 3 shirts rotating them each day. one is a RELAY FOR LIFE shirt, the other is a plain gray shirt that was too small for my boyfriend, and the other one is a gray Six Flags Magic Mountain shirt. I'm just looking for at least a 4th shirt to rotate in. i have a long upper body so when i buy clothes, they shrink in the wash and then are too short. i don't like showing my stomach or back. so i want a shirt that's long enough. something simple though like black or pink or gray.  I'm a size medium. i like corset style shirts, but you don't have to make something that fancy. a simple tee would be cool. I also like this style, but girly. http://shop.malibuboats.com/ProductImages/2004MalibuOpenShirt_B.jpg
http://www.andsewon-embroidery.com/images/contrast-placket-bowling-shirt-911_b.jpg
pm me for measurements if needed.

about me: I'm 20 years old. i love pink. I love country music. i drive a truck. I live in California. I like dinosaurs, Stars, pink, Elvis, cowboys, country music, Disney, TOY STORY-woody's my favorite, Nightmare before Christmas, Alice in wonderland, Pinocchio, and weird stuff. PM me with any questions and such.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2005 11:26:34 PM by Pink_Dinosaur » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swap info: http://pinkdinosaur.blogspot.com/
Wists: http://www.wists.com/pink_dinosaur
------------------------------
We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box
JazzyBee
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2005 02:58:59 PM »

Wow this mth's signup info looks soo good!! great job Krysta.

Ok here's my list (same one from September since I was picked just once)

I'am in the U.S

1.   A surprise!

2.   Jordy bag http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=41197.0;topicseen
I love the green one. My fav colors are green and blue and brown esp. for this bag.The more pockets the better!

3. Absolutely love these little things! They are soooooo awesome! Lol.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=5843.0 (for a tutorial)
My fav ones, pics are from a websiteI would give credit to but I cannot remember the link.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/jsheth142/10101.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/jsheth142/10091.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/jsheth142/10071.jpg
Arent these just adorable!

I love love love bags, am a total bag whore, all shapes and sizes and all colors. I love cakes and cookies, and I love to cook (though I cook only vegetarian food).
I love jewellery , love love stationaryand basically everything that you lovely craftsters make and show off on this site.
Fav colors..all colors except fluorescent. I am a Gemini, May 25th is the birthday!

« Last Edit: October 02, 2005 10:59:38 AM by JazzyBee » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would just like to thank the academy for nominating me......
Lv2ScrpBk
-~Alicia Ann~-

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2005 04:04:15 PM »

I am in the United States

My wishes...
1. A Pincushion, anything at all really. I just have too many pins lying around everywhere. I really like the style where it is in a flower pot or the cupcake ones. 
2. A set of coasters. It wasn't until college that I realized how much I need these. I love the pin up girl sets but I'd be up for almost anything. Just pm me if needed. Also something cool would be if it said like; "Love" "Hope" "Destiny" "Believe" or something like that
3. Some sort of PRO REPUBLICAN thing. Maybe a t-shirt (womens Large) some 1 inch pins, magnets or a tote bag with an elephant or a fun saying "Piss of a Liberal.. Vote Republican!" Just something where I can show off my republican pride.  THANK YOU!!!

About Me: My name is Alicia. I am an 18 year old college student. I love craftster! My favorite colors are blue and pink. I love almost anything. I am a Republican, Christian, Daughter, Sister, and Girlfriend. My favorite craft is scrapbooking but I enjoy a ton of other things too. I like things with cute animals ( not a teddy bear more like an owl or alligator smiling.) My favorite flower is a Blue Rose, I like to have fun and always smile. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. And, THANKS SO MUCH UNCONDITIONAL SWAPPERS !!!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2005 08:21:03 PM by Lv2ScrpBk » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance."<br /><br />"To Err is Human, To Forgive is Devine"
surfergrl311

&& don't be so so sure. this is all it adds up to

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2005 04:20:18 PM »

I am in the US!FLORIDA and here are my 3 wishes

1.I desperately want a sturdy cute long wallet, that has a few card slots.. this is at the top of my list!
I would love for it to have a zipper area in it to keep change in...but that's extra Smiley

2. I love this bag http://www.frauliebe.de/bags_38.html any form of this would be perfect Grin

3. little crochet flowers...i can't crochet..but i'd like to pin them everywhere!
THANK YOU! Kiss

lets see...well i have a boho/prep type style..and love pretty much every color except grey and purple...if you have any other questions don't hesitate to PM me! i wouldn't care if it ruined the suprise! thanks guys Smiley
« Last Edit: October 22, 2005 05:40:33 PM by surfergrl311 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Morning Star
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

feel my chest when i look at you, baby you, you got my only heart.

suppose i said, you're my saving grace?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2005 04:40:03 PM »

edited because the stuff i had was a little far fetched.

yay! I can't wait to find something to make for someone!
Here's my list:

1. A hobo bag, like tinafish's. i love the style of it. she did such a great job. plus, i <3 purses.

2. hair stuff. clips, hair ties, hair chop sticks... ANYTHING. i'm always messin' with my hair, and i'd like something i can put it up with. i use hair chopsticks all the time, and bobby pins. be creative.

3. okay, so i just realized what a snood was. i didn't realize it covered all of your head. i thought it was just a bun cover. i've always wanted a snood. one that covers my head and all my hair. like a beanie that holds all my hair, too. (my hair touches... my bra line, i suppose. not too long) in a solid plain color like black or white. or even red.  Grin

about me - i'm in the US (florida) and i'm 19. i love music and movies and crafting. i'm a beginner crochet-er, too, but i love it. i love pretty much every decade starting with the '20s. my style can fit into everyone of them. i like pinks, blues, greens, yellow, red, purple.. pretty much all colors. i'm not very picky at all.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2005 08:31:34 AM by Morning Star » THIS ROCKS   Logged

-mayor west?
-how do you know my language?

i made an info blog for my swap partners.
http://mon-seul.livejournal.com/

i now have a wist list!

www.wists.com/morningstar
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
A Guide to Henna Body Art
A Guide to Mehndi Henna Designs
Scott Dadich on the Law of Optical Volumes
Swiss Design: Built to Last
Conveying Passion and Feeling with Movement
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...