A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,507
Currently Running With Scissors:
360 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Anyone know about any craft fairs upcoming in Saint John, NB?  (Read 5989 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

giggleycraft
I'm normal.... it's the rest of the world that's insane.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2005 11:51:12 AM »

Hi all, just thought I'd let you know there's one coming up at the end of November at the Rothesay Baptiste Church.  All I know so far is that it will be $35 a table.  I'll post any contact info as soon as I get it if anyone else is interested.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CosmicCarrot
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2005 05:27:28 PM »

we have a pretty large flea market here in Sussex at the end of july or start of august.....pretty much everyone in the whole town goes because it's like the only exciting thing that happens to us hicks all year so there are always loads of people willing to buy stuff
THIS ROCKS   Logged

there's plastic on the furniture to keep it neat and clean,
in the pine sol-scented air, somewhere that's green...
Jozi
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2006 06:06:58 PM »

In November, I do the Pioneer Christmas sale in Brunswick Square, and Rhoda's Christmas show in Harbour Station. We also do various markets such at the farmer's market on the peninsula, the farmer's market in Grand Bay, Rhoda's on Canada Day, the Cruise Ships in the summer, and right now we are selling from a vendor's cart in the City Market every day.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2006 09:24:38 AM by Jozi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SparroWinter
Androgynous scarf-knitter

Always twirling twirling twirling towards freedom.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2006 06:49:22 AM »

Jozi, whereabouts in the Market are you? I'm in there at least once a week, so next time I see you and know it's you, I may say hi.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Projects in Progress - Branching Out scarf
 - Numerous knitted blanket squares

Just Finished - Midnight scarf
 - Falliage scarf
 - Basketweave Baby Blanket
Jozi
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2006 09:32:09 AM »

Hi Sparrow. Smiley
Our cart at the City Market is just outside the doors from Java Moose, by the escalators. My husband is usually the one who mans it and is there until 2pm every day and all day on Saturday (I worked the booth today from 730 until 1. He is there now)

Please DO drop by and say HI. We love to talk to fellow crafters. My husband makes a lot, if not most, of our products now. I am responsible for packaging, labelling, label design, the website design & maintenance, and e-commerce. And every now and then I will come up with a great product idea, which he will implement and turn into something fantastic! Smiley

Right now, we have on hand our specialty, which is cold process soap and whipped soap, also bath salts, lip balms, bath infusions, massage oil, whipped shea butter, perfume oils, lamp ring oils, bath bombs, essential oils, and our newest, most fabulous item- our spearmint olive oil & honey facial cream. It is simply divine!

Anyhoo, hope to see you and any other local crafter at the market. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SparroWinter
Androgynous scarf-knitter

Always twirling twirling twirling towards freedom.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2006 11:28:14 AM »

Oh! Your husband's a really nice guy! He's held the door open for me more than once when I've been coming into the Market that way!

I can guarantee that more local crafters will end up there once the knitting cafe opens up in a couple of weeks. I know that's where I'll be spending my days off work! *laughs*

I'll have to drop by and buy something from you guys. I've looked over the products a couple of times, and seen some things I'd be interested in. Like the massage oils, for one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Projects in Progress - Branching Out scarf
 - Numerous knitted blanket squares

Just Finished - Midnight scarf
 - Falliage scarf
 - Basketweave Baby Blanket
benddavis350
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2010 03:45:44 PM »

I'm am getting to have quite a large stock of my jewelry, although I am getting some sales from my website, and from my grandmother selling my stuff at BINGO, I would really like to do a fair.  I've tried the flea market, but I find people are just looking for second hand junk there, and not wiling to pay the cash for handmade items.  So does anyone know of any upcoming events?  You can see my stuff on my websit to get an idea of what I sell.   
http://giggleycraft.tripod.com
               There is the annual exhibition.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Meet Author Carlos Fairs
Anthony McCarten Talks About Show of Hands
Will Bunch Reveals His Biggest Pet Peeve
Simon Montefiore Talks About Sashenka
Susan RoAne Talks About Face to Face
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...