A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,163
Currently Running With Scissors:
440 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Harry Potter Swap (Round 3)  (Read 35015 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

3_Lips

I like to knit and sew and do paper crafts!

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: November 03, 2005 02:57:27 PM »

great pics! I'm superglad you liked
the knit bag
the sewn bag with quotes
the patches
the hp dictionary!

also plus a "goodsmelling" soap that I made and wrapped and wrote PREFECT'S SOAP on Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005 04:01:36 PM by 3_Lips » THIS ROCKS   Logged
SidekickFancy
...and then there was Fancy...

Funny how it feels when there's nothing to say...

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 03, 2005 07:08:17 PM »

GAH! That harry potter dictionary is the coolest thing I've ever seen on a swap! GRAND JOB!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times...if one only remembers to turn on the lights.

You can lead a heart to love, but you can't make it fall.

http://www.wists.com/thegyrlwholived
ViolentViolet
« Reply #152 on: November 04, 2005 07:28:15 AM »

I love that knit bag!!I cant wait to get mine. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I just love her man,Hey what are you doing with that brick?"

http://www.wists.com/EvaBlack
SidekickFancy

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 05, 2005 02:55:33 AM »

i'd actually be tempted to pay for one of those dictionaries, to be completely honest. i know, i'm weird, and probably shouldn't be buying dictionaries when i'm broke and behind on my rent but it is just too cool.

gah! too cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times...if one only remembers to turn on the lights.

3_Lips

I like to knit and sew and do paper crafts!

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 05, 2005 11:51:41 AM »

i'd actually be tempted to pay for one of those dictionaries, to be completely honest. i know, i'm weird, and probably shouldn't be buying dictionaries when i'm broke and behind on my rent but it is just too cool.

gah! too cool!

thank you! it was hard to make, but......very fun too
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SidekickFancy

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 05, 2005 01:19:09 PM »

gah! too cool!

thank you! it was hard to make, but......very fun too

Seriously, though...would you be willing to make another one if I was willing to pay a reasonable price? I don't know if we're allowed to haggle on here about that kind of stuff, but if you would think about and maybe PM me back with your answer, that'd be grand.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ViolentViolet
« Reply #156 on: November 13, 2005 07:49:50 PM »

When is the time to realize you have been welshed on?Im a very sad Slytherin. Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

night_owl
Crafty Mom

I love being a mom!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #157 on: November 13, 2005 08:25:57 PM »

As it's been about a month since the send out date, I say it's time.  This was your first swap too right??  That really sucks Angry  I checked your partners profile and it looks like they've been around on craftster lately.......have you tried sending them a polite (even though flakers should get a rude one Wink) pm??  I'll pm starsix about possibly being a swap angel Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog

I'm back after a long time away and trying to find time to craft as I adjust to life as a mom!
ViolentViolet
« Reply #158 on: November 13, 2005 09:15:54 PM »

Thanks for that.Qwerty offerd also.She is a Slytherin as well.Yes I PMed my partner a few times asking if all was well.First time she was telling me she loved my stuff.That was Oct 18.Second I Pmed she said she was sending the next day.So sorry shed been busy.That was the 3rd of Nov.Im not trying to be a arse but we all know coming in to a swap we are expected to swap.I really dont know what she is doing.Said she was kinda a busy.I was busy as well,I have a home business.Though I got hers out and on time.Its not the time per say more of the promises unfuflilled.Am I wrong to be annyoyed?This is my first swap so I hope this is a fluke and not the norm for swaps.Please tell me I am not being a arse. Cry I hate to bother StarSix as she is felling a bit down we all heard.  If my swap mate had a problem with the swap I wished shed tell me.....sigh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: November 14, 2005 02:32:44 AM »

Hey, I'm not in this swap, but I just want to say that I know what the paranoia is like - sometimes it's really something to be paranoid about, and sometimes it turns out it's nothing. People may have personal problems too personal to divulge, and stuff like that. But a good swappartner should always be in good contact. You're not being an arse, but at the same time it's good to try and keep an open mind. (I.e. it may be time for you to get a swap angel and I think you're rightfully annoyed, but maybe try not to judge your partner yet just in case)
I just wanted to tell you that I've been in a couple of swaps, and only had troubles in one so far (with both the girl I sent to not answering for ages, and the one supposed to send to me suddenly disappearing)
I know of a few who have had a ton of problems though, some are just in bad luck.
But please don't let this discourage you if she turns out to be a flaker. Swaps are such a great deal of fun. The challenge of making something for someone on a theme, and recieving on the same basis.
Wish you good luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Curl Hair With No Heat
How To Do Selena Gomez Braided Hair
How to Take Short Hair from Day to Night
The Best Ways To Master All Styles Of Curls
How to Do a French Twist With Short Hair
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...