A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,856
Currently Running With Scissors:
808 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Harry Potter Swap (Round 3)  (Read 34002 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

zenochka
« Reply #100 on: October 22, 2005 09:50:21 AM »

I recieved all my goodies from Ezri B today! Let me tell you that this really cheered me up a lot! There are lots of pics, sorry if they aren't the greatest, I was taking them while trying to keep my boys away from it all!

Dumbledore Doll, absolutely love it!!!  Grin

Doll reverses to Voldemort!  Grin

Lots of goodies that I had to hide from the boys! Juicy bugs, a chocolate frog, fizzing whizbees and Bertie Botts every flavor beans  Grin

Bag to carry a book or organizer embroidered with HP and a snitch

All the goodies that were in the bag! A blank notebook with a really cool jewel bookmark in Gryffindor colors, the bookmark attached to the bag has the Hogwarts crest on it (not sure if you can see it or not), keychain with Harry on it, moon and star paperclips, a 'Wesley is our king' crown pin, and lots of little charms that are so cool!

Thank you so much Tab!!! I love everything!! You should have your package monday or tuesday at the latest!!
Cheryl
THIS ROCKS   Logged

employed = hardly any time to sew :-(
Sad.
« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2005 10:10:30 AM »

I'm hoping night_owl recieves without a hitch..
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CraftNClutter
Formerly: shuffar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: October 22, 2005 11:26:26 AM »

Here's what I received from DrunkKitty! She did a great job, I'm still all excited about the package she sent me.

Everything all together!

My new Oliver Wood Quidditch jersey...which I am wearing right now. I've been waiting all week to wear it!

'Chamber of Secrets' panties, I'm sure my husband will enjoy these.  Grin

A D.A. camo tote and the bundle of homemade HP poetry magnets!

I didn't take close ups of the 2 HP pencils she sent, nor the 'Harry Loves Ginny' picture frame, but you can see them in the group shot.

Thanks again, DrunkKitty! I love everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bottles caps? Please!

::blog:: - Craft 'N' Clutter
::wists:: - inspiration & desires
::Stalker?:: - That means you,
remisica

Perception is a vicious cycle. Groar!

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 22, 2005 11:35:03 AM »

holy purple toenails! i would kill to have that camo dumbledore's army top! i hate you shuffar.  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look for me in the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree.
ViolentViolet
« Reply #104 on: October 22, 2005 11:40:46 AM »

I was in such a hurry to meet the deadline I forgot to take pictures. Cry I hope shinycopperpenny has a cam.She received the 16th and said she loved it all.

I made a Chudley Cannons teeshirt in the brightest pumpkin orange I could find.I decoupaged Fawkes on the lid of a small hat box which I painted Gryffindor gold.Also a Gryffindor gold painted 4*6 address type book with the Gryffindor crest  decoupaged on it.Also a rainbow belt I made after the on Hermione wore in POA movie.It was fun and I'm happy she is.Cant wait till she post some pics. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I just love her man,Hey what are you doing with that brick?"

http://www.wists.com/EvaBlack
CraftNClutter
Formerly: shuffar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: October 22, 2005 11:42:42 AM »

Since I was a bit late sending my package to DrunkKitty, she won't get to open it up until the beginning of November because she's on vacation. But she said that she won't have web access either, so I should go ahead and post pics so everyone else can see what I sent.

So DrunkKitty....if for some reason you get on Craftster....STOP READING NOW!

Everything I sent....

My favorite piece I made for the swap, an embroidered Harry Potter Puff. It took my about a week and a half of embroidering during my 30 minute lunch break and for about 1 hour each night.  He turned out so well! DrunkKitty is a sewer and though I can sew, I'm not very good, so I just sent her a piece of raw material with Harry embroidered on it, I figured she could get better use out of it. I'm glad I did after receiving a tote bag from her that exceeds what I can do even when I  try my very hardest.

She's a Twins fan, so I made her a shirt from their shop.

A little Weasley sweater to use as a cell phone/ipod/camera tote. I taught myself to knit on DPN and to knit a sweater (I've only knitted a quarter of a scarf and 2 stocking caps). I love doing these swaps because it makes me learn a thing/way to craft!

I didn't take a close up of the last thing I sent, but I decided to send DrunkKitty something from the Twins' store (since I couldn't think of anything cool to make that featured them)....Pygmy Puffs!!! a Purple Pygmy and an ultra rare blue pygmy puff! I had to have the Twins special order it for me, it cost me a arm and a leg.  Wink

What a great swap,everyone! I love seeing everyone's stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bottles caps? Please!

::blog:: - Craft 'N' Clutter
::wists:: - inspiration & desires
::Stalker?:: - That means you,
stargirl

whatever it takes...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #106 on: October 22, 2005 01:56:12 PM »

wow, everyone's stuff looks so great! and everything is so creative! im so glad that i did this swap =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sad.
« Reply #107 on: October 22, 2005 03:29:48 PM »

I want to post pictures of what I've sent to Night_owl but I don't want her to see them before she recieves..
THIS ROCKS   Logged
night_owl
Crafty Mom

I love being a mom!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #108 on: October 22, 2005 03:48:44 PM »

Well you can go ahead and post them because I just got it!! Grin Grin Grin

Sad sent me: a goblet of fire (my dad thinks it looks like the triwizard cup), four pygmy puffs (the rarest kind pink and yellow Wink), an awesome candle that looks like the ones professor lupin has, a wizard hat pin cushion, and an acceptance letter and equipment list and course schedule on the most gorgeous paper (it looks exactly like how I imagined their parchment should look like).  I hope you're willing to share your secrets on how to do this to paper Wink

I'll post pics later after I find my camera (unless Sad beats me to it Cheesy)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog

I'm back after a long time away and trying to find time to craft as I adjust to life as a mom!
Sad.
« Reply #109 on: October 22, 2005 04:01:59 PM »

Here's what I sent (Well some of the pictures.)

An overall view with the wizard pin cushion, the pygmy puffs and candle:

Close up of the acceptance letter:

Close up of the equipment list:

I don't have pictures of the finished goblet..or I do but have lost/deleted it and the schedule. (:

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Fudgy Ice Cream Cake Recipe
Homemade Chocolate Bar Recipe
How to Win an Ice Cream Eating Contest
How to Make a No Bake Summer Cake
Late Night Snack Cookies Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...