A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,169
Currently Running With Scissors:
609 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Harry Potter Swap (Round 3)  (Read 35040 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Qwerty
« Reply #190 on: December 30, 2005 06:41:19 PM »

this is the stuff i sent ViolentViolet

a long crocheted slytherin scarf (i would have knitted it except it would have taken me forever!)

and the slytherin colored bracelet my sister made:

sorry you got flaked on ViolentViolet, i hope this helps make up for it and you continue swapping!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011 09:42:09 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

beadgirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

ndnchick

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #191 on: December 30, 2005 07:42:40 PM »

Love that bracelet!  How was it made? Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Qwerty
« Reply #192 on: December 31, 2005 01:32:32 AM »

Love that bracelet! How was it made? Cheesy

my sister hasn't gotten around to showing me yet! i know it only takes her about an hour to whip one out. i'll ask her what it is called, i think it is from brazil, and maybe we can find directions online somewhere!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

modgirl
Vinyl, Lipstick, & DIY

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 05, 2006 05:18:00 PM »

I scanned the snitch earrings just because I think they deserve a close up! I actually feel guilty that I don't have a digi cam, but we have a fund for it and are getting close.

Aren't they so cool?  Simple, but really ingenious. It's a tiny bit of metallic ribbon (?) in a sparkly golden bead.  I'm wearing them right now, and pretended Harry was going to swoop down and grab my ears, but my son is getting too old to enjoy me acting like an idiot anymore, and he was just embarrassed.

Those are so pretty.  And thank you for the tutorial.  Smiley  OMG, this is like opening a can of worms (eek!).  I just came here looking for a scarf tute, and now there are so many HP things I want to make. Shocked Cheesy  Doesn't everyone experience that? lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sew Be It

looking for a Readymade issue
ViolentViolet
« Reply #194 on: January 12, 2006 03:36:44 AM »

These are the wonderful scarves Qwerty and night_owl made me.The first is a crocheted Slytherin Scarf and the second is a scarf made from soft flece in Slytherin colors with a patch on each side.Night_owsl sister made me a neat bracelet and Qwerty also sent me a couple of book marks.One is of SexySnape protecting the Trio in HP3 and a 4 house and Hogwarts emblems bookmark.Tried to take pics but there shiny and wont take well.There great though.I need them so I will stop folding down the edges.Sweet eh.I'm defiantly going to keep swapping as the made me want to again.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c240/patchworkgoat/qw056.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c240/patchworkgoat/qw054.jpg
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I just love her man,Hey what are you doing with that brick?"

http://www.wists.com/EvaBlack
Qwerty
« Reply #195 on: January 12, 2006 05:22:14 AM »

These are the wonderful scarves Qwerty and night_owl made me.The first is a crocheted Slytherin Scarf and the second is a scarf made from soft flece in Slytherin colors with a patch on each side.Night_owsl sister made me a neat bracelet and Qwerty also sent me a couple of book marks.One is of SexySnape protecting the Trio in HP3 and a 4 house and Hogwarts emblems bookmark.Tried to take pics but there shiny and wont take well.There great though.I need them so I will stop folding down the edges.Sweet eh.I'm defiantly going to keep swapping as the made me want to again.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c240/patchworkgoat/qw056.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c240/patchworkgoat/qw054.jpg

i'm glad you still want to swap after this! just to clarify it was night_owl who made the bookmarks (which i want to see!) and my sister who made the bracelet Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

goatgoddess
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #196 on: January 12, 2006 10:07:09 AM »

Those are nice Violent Violet - so glad you had such nice swap angels.

There are a few flakers here and there but there are many more wonderful people who step up - Yayyyy for the swap angels. <G>
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ViolentViolet
« Reply #197 on: January 12, 2006 10:22:50 AM »

dammit.it was so darn late and i thought I got it right,even did spell check.LOL.did I ever mention that Im a real blonde?im a well meaning ditz.

On a real note I want to thank everyone who did a good job and am glad we all had fun.If you flaked on anyone I feel sad that you felt you had to do this seeing as the rest of us came out of this with a few new friends.This was a good experience.Qwerty and night_owl rock as did the others who gave me tea and sympathy.Sqweee!!On to the next swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I just love her man,Hey what are you doing with that brick?"

http://www.wists.com/EvaBlack
night_owl
Crafty Mom

I love being a mom!!

« Reply #198 on: January 12, 2006 11:51:57 AM »

So glad you liked the goodies ViolentViolet Cheesy  I have some pics of the bookmarks (I had a really hard time getting a good one, I wish I had taken a pic before I had them laminated).  However, they are still on my camera and it has gone missing again.  You see, I am the most forgetful & absentminded person on the face of the earth; if I don't put something in the very same place everytime I use it, it's gone forever Wink  So as soon as I find my camera I'll post pics.

PS.  Qwerty that is an awesome bracelet!!  Any idea where I can learn how to make one??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog

I'm back after a long time away and trying to find time to craft as I adjust to life as a mom!
night_owl
Crafty Mom

I love being a mom!!

« Reply #199 on: January 18, 2006 03:22:21 PM »

I found my camera!!  Here are the bookmarks I send to ViolentViolet:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog

I'm back after a long time away and trying to find time to craft as I adjust to life as a mom!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Mini Gluten-Free Pistachio Cakes
How to Make Mince Pie Pinwheels
How to Make a Gorgeous Lattice Pie Crust
Homemade Milano Cookie Recipe
How to Make Mini Candy Cane Milano Cookies for Santa
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...