A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,167
Currently Running With Scissors:
388 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: More than a cuppa joe  (Read 3619 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Bobolots
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2005 07:50:17 AM »

I LOVE LOVE LOVE DaVinci Egg Nog flavored syrup in mine... no need to wait for the holidays!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2005 07:54:26 AM »

I tend to spike mine with Bailey's Irish Cream during the weekends.  On weekdays, I use soy milk in my coffee.  Sometimes, I'll add a drop of peppermint and some chocolate syrup to make my own version of peppermint mocha Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
sassyfrass
"get in the cool club"

mom said rock it till tha break of dawn...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2005 08:02:32 AM »

i dig pumpkin spice in my coffee in the fall.eggnog at christmastime works like magic. i used to work at an ice cream parlour,and i'd mix like 4 tbls. of REAL caramel in my coffee...soooooo good..not to mention all the different ice creams i've mixed into it....butterfinger ice cream is good for that...right now,i am into hazelnut coffee with raw sugar,and a shit ton of regular coffeemate!! i am dieting though,so this is the best i can get without adding calories!! it is good though. cinnammon is good just sprinkled on the grounds...and of course baileys,and the like to spice it up.coffee is sooooo good...and my 2 year old loves his decaf iced!!!! (no lie)!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
awtrlilee
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2005 11:39:02 AM »

anything coffee w/ a twist of anything liquor or liqueur (sp?) to give it an irish flair is nice, especially the new starbucks liquer (sp?-should prolly check dictionary.com for that) in some strong coffee...very comforting now that the weather is cooling down a bit-also, homeade latte- hot milk, instant coffee, (not a drop o' water) and some hershey's chocolate syrup-another yummy cold weather comfort beverage...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
patriautism
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2005 12:21:49 PM »

I useally drink mine black, but sometimes I like to add flavored Coffee Mate.  My favs are Chocolate Cream and French Vanilla.
Why are you shooting us with your hair dryer? Grin

Those are actually bananas! My friend was going to Germany to study and wanted a few pics of everybody and I hate boring pics so I started grabbing whatever was near me and posing with it. Apparently she keeps this one on her bathroom mirror. It would creep me out if someone was pointing bananas at me while I was sleepily brushing my teeth, but she's a weird girl Smiley

These are all great ideas, I'm gonna have to try them all!

And be really wired Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sillydickens
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2005 12:37:02 PM »

I just like mine with some simple skim milk--but everyone's ideas sound so great perhaps I had better rethink my strategy...on the ice cream thing, when I was younger my friend and I used to eat coffee ice cream and then we would put the rest of the ice cream (you know the kinda ice cream soup you get after you've finished eating) into coffee cups and would microwave them and drink it while trying to read the paper and talk about current events in the world...man were we cool...anyway, i really like the idea of cinammon or pumkin spice in coffee...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The priviledge of a lifetime is being who you are."--Joseph Campbell
johnuxb5
knitpunki

Head of John the Baptist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2005 03:24:25 PM »

ya, there ought to be a coffee forum... I was thinking that the best coffee I ever had was in Spain.  There, it's strictly cafe con leche, and I didn't see anything particularly special in the preparation... I've found that I can't really get a well made cafe con leche here in the US.  Basically it's just STRONG coffee added to boiled milk, no froth or anything, but you do get a lovely 'milk skin' on the top.  It may be that the milk there was very good, or the coffee particularly good, I dunno.  But ah... wish I could taste that again...

Well you all know - sometimes it's the time and place that makes a cup of coffee really good.  When I go home to see my brother and his wife, and he and I have a cup in the kitchen laughin' and talkin', that cup always tastes fantastic.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

John's Knitting Blog: www.knitpunki.com
Painting: www.johnbiebel.com
Music: www.ichigatsu.com
patriautism
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2005 06:01:00 PM »

Yeah, I used to do the cafe con leche thing. I wonder why I stopped. That would be really good with half a packet of instant cocoa! That's so cool you got t o go to Spain! My husband says he still has dreams about this ice cream he had in Costa Rica. The closest thing we've found to it is ice cream of off this truck that circled the neighborhood around 10pm and had this strange ominous bell (BONGGGGGG........................BONGGGGGGGGGGG). We thought they were selling drugs at first, it's the only reason we bought any ice cream---to see if they did indeed sell it Smiley

Another thing I like to do is dump a bunch of whipping cream in it and add a Hershey's kiss.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

patriautism
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2005 04:09:38 AM »

Tub o whip cream + a few tablespoons of instant coffee = Coffee whip cream!

Very wonderful on chocolate cake that's been soaked in rum extract.

Okay, not really coffee, but still. It's awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2005 04:46:22 AM »

Okay...I've not even had my morning coffee fix yet and now I need coffee whip cream on rum chocolate cake?!?  That's just wrong!   Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Recognize Reality TV Editing Tricks
Nuke The Fridge
How to Notice TV Editing Tricks
How to Join a Reality Competition Show
The Harry Potter Glossary from the Fans
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...