A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,157
Currently Running With Scissors:
500 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 56
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Gallery  (Read 55369 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

eowynmn
Supergirl

Hello Nurse!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2005 01:28:48 PM »

hah honestly?  I got them at target in the 1$ bins (well 1$ per set thank you!)  hahah canadians dont have target hahahahahahahahah

Glad you liked it and it got there - I was getting nervous.

Just ignore those crooked lines
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweetie pie press
« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2005 02:14:38 PM »

hahah canadians dont have target hahahahahahahahah

whatever. i live an hour away from buffalo.

...just before you get too high and mighty.

in other news, the roll is now loaded with all my crap and sitting proudly in my knitting basket.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amyshrugged

ohhh...we could start over again

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2005 02:51:30 PM »

::squealing::  My scarf from Lasandri came today!  And it had an extra surprise in the package!!  It is so gorgeous and soft and wonderful!!!  I will post pictures as soon as I can get them taken... you all have to see the fruits of the knitting goddess!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Now accepting orders for custom handmade books.. treat yourself to a new handbound journal or sketchbook! 
PM me for details.

etsy shop coming soon!
amyshrugged

ohhh...we could start over again

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 14, 2005 05:42:42 PM »

Pictures!!  Ok... first the beautiful scarf.  The pictures don't show it off well enough... the yarn is this great brown-based variagated coloration with burgundy, navy, moss, and teal running through it.. it will match everything I wear!  It's a perfect color scheme for me, I know I won't ever take it off!   Cheesy

(just noticed how badly my mirror needs a dousing in windex... sorry kids)

Next up, the neckwarmer!  I have never owned one of these, but when I put it on, I knew right away that it will be one of my favorite winter items.  Check out the rich blue colors, and notice how they match what I'm wearing today... I love it!

(semi goofy pose to keep you guys entertained, since I know you're all jealous of my knitted treasures.)

And one more shot to show off the colors, textures, and detailing... check out the cable, ribbing, and chunky buttons on the neckwarmer... and the shaping on the bottom ends of the scarf.  I know you can't see it very well, but the ends expand into kind of a square shape... and if I'm not mistaken (correct me if I am though!  lol), this is a clever, clever way to solve that issue of wind sneaking through the ever-present scarf gap and attacking your neck -- the extra wide ends give more chest/throat coverage, and the corner tucks into the scarf layers... it's brilliant!  

Thanks so much Sandra!!!  You are the best, and I am now the warmest.  Smiley  Someone teach me how to knit.  (But not until after I graduate.)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011 08:44:07 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Now accepting orders for custom handmade books.. treat yourself to a new handbound journal or sketchbook! 
PM me for details.

etsy shop coming soon!
One Week away
this on time at band camp

She's infused with Kitten Magic.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: October 14, 2005 08:14:53 PM »

Gah! OK soo I got some AMAZING earrings from Rackycoo, like 2 days ago and I was gonna wait to find my camera  to post but alas I cant find it. So I'll tell you what they look like  Smiley

One pair had orange fishies on them. <3 just what I wanted.
Then some with uber cute pandas. I lovelovelove pandas by the way.
Wow, there where also ones with a pink bead and a pearly type thing. And some blue ones kinda like the pink ones which makes me happy since that means I can wear to different ones and not look like a dork.
Gosh I almost forgot the ones I'm wearing now! There super hott there blueish green swirly metallic beads.

They are all amazing..even if my desciptions arnt.

<33

I'll try to post pics REALLY soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"There is only one you for all time. Fearlessly be yourself."
 -Anthony Rapp
lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2005 10:07:14 PM »

YAY! I'm so glad you liked them amy! i was hoping you didn't think i was a weirdo for making you a weird shaped scarf! and i'm glad you like the neckwarmer too!!! it was fun making them both Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Writer78
« Reply #106 on: October 14, 2005 10:16:05 PM »

Writer78's package keeps growing as I wait for pay day

lucky me!!!  (GREEDY me - I'm sitting here rejoicing that I'm getting more!!)  I spent this evening crafting (made Rackycoo's surprise!  it goes out tomorrow!) and made myself a purse.  Then I PM'ed a bunch of details on my poncho wish to crafty_dame, who is acting as go-between for my secret lovely new friend in Unconditional Swap.  You'd think that'd be enough, but here I am going, "YESSSS!!!  More goodies coming my way from Blueberry!"  *hehe*  Craft-greed knows no bounds!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pink_Dinosaur
« Reply #107 on: October 15, 2005 12:53:17 AM »

yay! crafty_dame got her package today. i told her i would post pictures since she was a bit busy. I granted her request of Halloween stuff. I package included:
-a mini scrapbook
-a spiderweb purse which is reversible and has stars on the other side with some glitter in the fabric.
-a cute halloween book-How the spider saved Halloween
-a skull cuff
-a pin up girl postcard
-plus two more extra goodies coming her way in a few days that i forgot in the orginal package.

i put a link to the pictures cuz they were kinda alot and came out big so i resized them and put them here:
http://www.geocities.com/pinkdinosaur13/index.htm
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swap info: http://pinkdinosaur.blogspot.com/
Wists: http://www.wists.com/pink_dinosaur
------------------------------
We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box
craftydame
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

i love glitter and glitter loves me.

hi craftster! i've missed you!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #108 on: October 15, 2005 01:39:16 AM »

thanks again pink dinosaur!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my crafty blog!

i like exclamation marks.
hertrigger
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Vacation

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #109 on: October 15, 2005 10:45:40 AM »

oh wow that stuff is awesome, your so lucky crafty!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 56 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Apply Gel Eyeliner
Makeup Expert Kandee Johnson Transforms Into Lady Gaga in 30 Secs
11 Easy Tricks to Simplify Your Makeup Routine
Get the Perfect Summer Tan ... No Sun Required
Beauty Product Must Haves for Summer
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Creating a Travel Journal
Eggs? Eggzactly!
Meatless Monday: Kale Yeah!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...