A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,375
Currently Running With Scissors:
670 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 56
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Gallery  (Read 57734 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

heroinechic
« Reply #300 on: November 01, 2005 08:00:44 AM »

Heroinechic already showed close ups of the great collages she sent me for my original art wish, so here they are in their home on the shelf next to my bed- aren't they perfect!

bobolink, what a lovely home for them!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pink_Dinosaur
« Reply #301 on: November 01, 2005 11:31:41 AM »

So I'm curious. Why Target stuff? Great job by the way!

First of all, thanks!
Pink_Dinosaur wished for an "I [heart] Target" stencilled t-shirt for her nephew because, well, he loves Target.  Apparently,  he's always asking her to take him there.
I guess it does look like a Target ad got spammed into the middle of the gallery!  Cheesy

my nephew came over today all decked out in his new gear. oh i did get the magnet i just forgot to include it in the picture. his mom thought it was great. thanks again bigmouth. my nephew Loves it! and of course he asked if i could take him to target today lol. i think i will if i have time to see how the employees react. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swap info: http://pinkdinosaur.blogspot.com/
Wists: http://www.wists.com/pink_dinosaur
------------------------------
We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box
LetterGhost
« Reply #302 on: November 01, 2005 11:41:03 AM »

I got my lovely tote bag from crazy_bc_jen!
I gave her tons of suggestions based on things I like, and she went with a nature theme (always good with me):

Neat fabric huh? I like the colours, and I think the fabric is sort of retro-looking, which I like because (like most of your Craftsters) I'm a big secondhand-shopper.

And, it's reversible!!!

which is SO GREAT because, during the cold months when I usually wear a black coat, I can use the bag print side out! And in the spring and summer, when I'm more brightly dressed, I can wear it black side out and still have my customary touch of black.

Close-up of pocket:

And, it's the perfect size for everything I need to take to and from work, or the library, or wherever. So, THANK YOU JEN! I love it, I'll be using it every day, and I'm really pleased at what I've received in my first swap!

(Now I'll just be biting my nails 'til the package I sent gets to Singapore!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
onetomatotwo

(former username: kaesea)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #303 on: November 01, 2005 12:36:53 PM »

Yesterday, I got a great switchplate cover for my Paris (France, not Hilton)-themed bathroom from beadgirl! She also sent some great little Paris-y stickers, but I couldn't find the stickers and the camera at the same time... mostly because I was busy installing my new switchplate cover! It's perfect!

On a side note... the wood paneling in that bathroom looks really horrible and cheesy in this photo, but it's really beautiful original wainscoting in our lovely 1892 Victorian home! I should post a photo of the whole room so you can see all of the lovely (not cheesy) wood trim.

Oh, well. It's not about my own issues -- it's about the craft! And this one kicks a**! THANKS, BEADGIRL!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live on the west coast. She lives on the east coast. We discuss crafts in between. Right here: Trans-craft-inental.
beadgirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

ndnchick

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #304 on: November 01, 2005 01:27:32 PM »

Yay!  Glad you like it!  I was going to do a collage on it but then I found that picture, and thought it looked a lot better.  Cheesy  I hope it's what you were wishing for!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bente
« Reply #305 on: November 01, 2005 01:40:58 PM »

check out the socks on me! 

bente sent me the greatest pair of socks ever!!!!!!! ever i tell ya! 

arent they scrumdidlyumtious!  bente you have made me want more more more...they are so warm and cuddly...the perfect socks!  (i would have gotten an action shot but i think i need to wash them....i wore them all day!)  thank you so much bente....i love my new socks! Kiss

tal

Im so glad you like them  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists: http://www.wists.com/fraudeutz
The only difference between tattooed and untattooed people is that tattooed people are way more cool and can kick some ass *gg*
crazy_bc_jen
« Reply #306 on: November 01, 2005 04:50:03 PM »

I'm glad you like the fabric, letterghost!  After I finished making yours I was looking at in and said.. hmm.. I really like that.  I ended up making a second one for myself!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
snowflake
« Reply #307 on: November 01, 2005 06:23:20 PM »

wow, everything here looks so good!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

purple_hippo
« Reply #308 on: November 02, 2005 01:23:05 AM »

I've SENT my bookmarks and RECEIVED my felt and scrapbooking stuff. Thankyou icrispyi! I love the floral felt!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftaholic on the loose....I just....     ...need...          ...one...               ...more...                    ...shot...                         ...of craftahol...
nushybum
nushybum the magnificent

Masquerade!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #309 on: November 02, 2005 12:21:58 PM »

I got my tote bag from kat_penguino. I love the fabric; thanks so much. It fits my piano books great, which is always a good sign.  Smiley

Little Chinese people! I don't know how you made the descision to make it with that fabric, because I absolutely love it!

Thanks again.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shock Paper Scissors - a modern magazine for contempory crafters

Magic Fingers - a craft blog
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 56 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Fun Filled Chilli Recipe
Newport Fried Chicken Recipe
Beef Pot Pie Recipe
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Halibut Skewers
Baja Style Fried Lobster Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tomato/Tomahto
Meatless Monday: Veggie Bolognese Sauce
Mountain Views

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...