A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,904
Currently Running With Scissors:
544 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MP3 Player Cozy/Holder/Case Swap Gallery  (Read 10272 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Morning Star
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

feel my chest when i look at you, baby you, you got my only heart.

suppose i said, you're my saving grace?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: November 10, 2005 02:18:05 PM »

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=62631.0

the idea is set.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-mayor west?
-how do you know my language?

i made an info blog for my swap partners.
http://mon-seul.livejournal.com/

i now have a wist list!

www.wists.com/morningstar
Suzie Penguin
There's something about yourself that you don't know.

We share an addiction. We're approval junkies.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: November 14, 2005 08:09:04 PM »

I just received my iPod cozy and 2 little extra cozy's from suzie_penguin and I love the colors & the pink buttons. The earbud pocket is great - thanks for adding it. Grin  It fits just fine. There is also one that fits my phone. I don't know what I will use the littlest one for but I will find something. Smiley Thanks again...
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b186/kiki_eks/iCozy.jpg

and here is what I sent her - I hope she has a picture with her Jukebox player inside (that's my iPod to tell the size) I used purple, black, clear and white glitter vinyl, penguin cloth material that had glitter on it, orange felt beak, purple jewel snap and I machine stitched the heart eyes.

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/27755MP3CozySwap1.jpg
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/27755MP3CozySwap2.jpg

Unfortunately I was so excited to get it into the mail that I forgot to punch the little hole on the side for her earphones and it might be a touch to thick/big for her player. Sad I had to wing it since I have never seen a Jukebox before and only going by the photo on-line and the dimensions.

Oh I'm so glad you liked them all! And I am glad your phone fits too! Thanks for posting pics of yours. The earhole is on the top of those players, so it worked out fine. I loved it and used it happily for a week. Then while I was staying at a friend's house the MP3 player got stolen out of my car. But, not the case, thank goodness. I've been too sad to even look at craftster.org for a month.  Thanks for all the work you put into it. It is perfectly me.  Well, I'm a daddy's girl... maybe i'll get one for christmas. I love my daddy.

Anyway thanks again, and Thank you Morning Star for running the show!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011 06:06:38 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People like you and I, though mortal of course like everyone else, do not grow old no matter how long we live...[We] never cease to stand like curious children before the great mystery into which we were born."
Albert Einstein
hertrigger
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Vacation

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #102 on: November 14, 2005 08:16:01 PM »

I just received my iPod cozy and 2 little extra cozy's from suzie_penguin and I love the colors & the pink buttons. The earbud pocket is great - thanks for adding it. Grin  It fits just fine. There is also one that fits my phone. I don't know what I will use the littlest one for but I will find something. Smiley Thanks again...

and here is what I sent her - I hope she has a picture with her Jukebox player inside (that's my iPod to tell the size) I used purple, black, clear and white glitter vinyl, penguin cloth material that had glitter on it, orange felt beak, purple jewel snap and I machine stitched the heart eyes.

Unfortunately I was so excited to get it into the mail that I forgot to punch the little hole on the side for her earphones and it might be a touch to thick/big for her player. Sad I had to wing it since I have never seen a Jukebox before and only going by the photo on-line and the dimensions.

ahhh i love the penguin ones! i wanna be your partner LOL
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006 07:34:46 PM by hertrigger » THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
spurtiic
Jennorific

I made BEST OF 2007 for my frozen bird nest pic!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #103 on: January 15, 2006 07:32:51 PM »

oh man...i love the knitted ones! and the penguin one! that is adorable
let me know when the next round takes place.  i have a niece that has one and needs a basketball one and i have no idea how to make this. 
woot.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life isn't complete 'til you crochet a uterus for a friend.  Just make sure your fallopian tubes point down and not up! No one needs to lose an eye this way! Wink

I love personal swaps for small stuff (including Hershey Kisses!)! PM me for happy fun rockin' good times!
kiki*eks
"Alis volat propiis"

if i'm online i am procrastinating

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: January 15, 2006 08:20:02 PM »

hertrigger wrote: ahhh i love the penguin ones! i wanna be your partner LOL
Smiley thank you

spurtiic wrote: oh man...i love the knitted ones! and the penguin one! that is adorable
and thank you Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pink Ladies Pledge is to act cool, to look cool and to be cool, till death do us part, Think Pink!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do a Chic Curly Updo
How to Style a Festive Bow Hairdo
How to Do a Vintage Beehive Hair Style
Attention Blondes: Get the New Ombre Hair That Everyone Wants
How to Get a Braided Crown with Your Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...