A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 298,689
Currently Running With Scissors:
420 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Delaware knit/crochet roll call!  (Read 11938 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tjive

I am Mojo Jojo!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2006 08:05:25 AM »

REPRESENT!!!!  WOOT!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-tianna
haykyn

Smart Women Vote!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2006 07:37:14 PM »

I know no one has posted here for a while, but I just came across this topic.  I am a grad student at UD, and one of the other girls in my office (craftster name: tjive) and I are just starting to work our way through the book Stitch and Bitch.  We started knitting at the same time, and have pretty much given a scarf to every single person we know! 

It would be fun to have a DE knitalong, and everyone post pics of what we are doing!
I know no one has posted here for a while, but I just came across this topic.  I am a grad student at UD, and one of the other girls in my office (craftster name: tjive) and I are just starting to work our way through the book Stitch and Bitch.  We started knitting at the same time, and have pretty much given a scarf to every single person we know! 

It would be fun to have a DE knitalong, and everyone post pics of what we are doing!

oh, I would be up for that!  I have both stitch'n'bitch books.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trust yourself.  You know more than you think you do.  -Dr. Spock
FabulousErin

Philly Representin!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2006 12:26:56 PM »

Hi all my fellow Delawarians!

My name is Erin and I'm 22. I just graduated from college in Philly. I've lived in DE my whole life.

I've been working part time at A.C. Moore for two years now. And since I started working there, I taught myself (with the help of SnB) to knit last winter. I also taught myself to crochet. And now that I have SnB Happy Hooker, I learned how to crochet PROPERLY.

Anyhow, my employee discount has been feeding my yarn obsession (as well as my beading, scrapbooking, candy making, and school art supplies obsessions!) Stop by A.C. Moore and see me, I'm soon to be the blonde girl at the custom framing counter.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Whatever you are, be a good one." [Abraham.Lincoln]
metamurph
Lifeguarding the gene pool!

Blinkie worm!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2006 06:14:15 AM »

Anyhow, my employee discount has been feeding my yarn obsession (as well as my beading, scrapbooking, candy making, and school art supplies obsessions!) Stop by A.C. Moore and see me, I'm soon to be the blonde girl at the custom framing counter.

Fun! I work at the Hancock Fabrics right next door. All the shopping center needs now is a coffee shop for crafty get-togethers and the like.

KK
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need a sewing pattern? Check out my Etsy:

http://singlebutcrafty.etsy.com
wolfybrie
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2006 06:25:06 AM »

Oh wow, all these UDel knitsters. I'll have to find you guys sometime when I get there this fall.

Michaels stinks for me because I work there, and know when everything is on sale... So I buy so many things I don't need. The only other yarn store close to me is in PA, and I'm 99% sure they are incredibly overpriced on everything there and I'd be better off buying my yarn online with shipping costs...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rachellevine
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2007 07:02:11 PM »

I'm a crocheter from Hockessin.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
aadttsm

Just Breathe...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2007 11:06:38 AM »

Knit/Crochet/other from Newark here.  I'm now a UD full-time employee, so I'm on campus all the time.  It'll be great to see other crafters around campus!

Has anyone been to the new Stitches with Style?  Apparently they have a new owner and have revamped a bit.  I was just curious if anyone had checked it out!  (and for those of you that didn't know about it yet, it's an independent fancy-yarns store in Newark/Pike Creek area)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadySpankington
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2007 10:23:49 PM »

I went to Stiches with Style last weekend. The store is layed out different, better organized and just overall nicer. The whole backroom is now for clearance, and there seemed to be quite a lot of it. And their email mailing list is even nicer.

All they need to do is sell Manos and Koigu and I'll move in next door!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aadttsm

Just Breathe...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2007 05:16:20 AM »

Wow, I am so excited to go check it out!  Darn my 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. work schedule this week!  Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lizzy_d
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2007 02:40:02 PM »

I live in Wilmington and am so happy Linda took over SWS.  I haven't been yet since she took over but can't wait.

I would love to have a kniitting group in downtown/Trolley Square area some weeknight.  Anyone interested??
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
In The Name Of Art - Does Artistic Vision Justify Cruelty?
The Apron Museum
TEST_MP_1005
A Contemporary Twist on AK-47 Rifles
AOL Motion Canvas: Bouncing Stones
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...