A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 302,805
Currently Running With Scissors:
526 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: lehigh valley crafters!  (Read 2971 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

france and amber
I put marbles in my nose.

staple remover

View Profile WWW
« on: April 30, 2004 11:40:54 PM »

hello!

I am going to be opening a boutique, France & Amber, in Allentown, PA (1 hour north of Philly) in late june. I will be selling reconditioned vintage and handmade clothing and accessories made by independent designers such as yourselves. I am looking to build up my inventory before the opening, so anyone who is selling their goods, please email or message me with your info and website or send pics and I'll check you out!

However... I have pretty much blown through my wholesale budget, but I would love to carry your merch on 40/60 consignment.

The location is going to be a big ex-office supply store that is moving across town. the onwer of the most popular local indie record shop (double decker records) is leasing it and subletting space to me and either a skate/bmx or tattoo shop, so we'll be like an indie mini-mall all owned by twenty-somethings. we're in a great location and expect tons of business.

I'm looking for anything from clothing, bags, jewelry, scarves and hats, to stationery, cosmetics, toys, home accessories and the like. the store vibe is going to be cute thrift hipster, mod, rockin' and glam 70s and 80s style so if you think your merch will fit in, please get in touch! I have looked at literally around 200 sites in the past week and have found lots of great stuff, but I need MORE!

and if you don't have merch to sell, stop by and say hello this summer, and if any of you would be interested in starting a coffee and sewing group after hours at the shop, let me know!

thanks!
-jaime
franceandamber@aol.com
www.franceandamber. com
THIS ROCKS   Logged

- james

check out my thrifty and crafty store and site!
knittinkitten
50's housewife with a tongue piercing

A girl can never have too many scarves...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2004 12:28:44 PM »

Where about in Allentown are you going to be located?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

a besoin de parler
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2004 03:24:53 PM »

Yes, I am interested where exactly it is.  I'm local and might be interested in consigning some of my knit or sewn items.  Is it downtown around MacArthur or elsewhere?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

france and amber

staple remover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2004 01:15:50 PM »

hey LV ladies! france & amber is open for business, so come on and check it out! I carry merch from lots of craftster ladies, plus cool cheap vintage (all under $30, most under $15!). I'm located at 804 S 8th Street in Allentown, that's right across the 8th Street Bridge, or if you follow Lehigh Street through Allentown and bear right onto St John Street when Lehigh becomes one way, I'm right around the corner! If you know where Double Decker Records is, I'm right next door.

In February, I'm moving around the corner to share a new space on St John with Double Decker, which means more merchandise, and I will have a cozy little sewing/reading corner so you ladies can bring your projects, hang out, and take a look at my collection of sewing, decorating, and crafting books as well as my zine collection!

I'm also still looking for local consigners! I have a few on the way but I'm always looking to spotlight the locals, so get in touch!

www.franceandamber. com
THIS ROCKS   Logged

- james

lucy van pelt
in the sky, with diamonds

lie back and think of england

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2005 11:11:51 AM »

You guys are next to Zandy's restaurant, right???
THIS ROCKS   Logged

france and amber

staple remover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2005 02:27:44 PM »

I'm around the corner from zandy's, on 8th street. but I will be moving in a few weeks to the fatzinger office supply building across from zandy's on st. john street. double decker records will also be in the same building... and he's going to start selling books, I'm going to start selling guys stuff, and jamie from DD is going to have shows in the basement once or twice a month. very cool! do come visit! and I'm having a pre-moving sale on Feb 26th - 20% off all vintage clothing and accessories!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

- james

miss_katonic
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2005 08:10:01 AM »

I just stopped in your store yesterday!  I loved it.  I would have liked to spend more time looking about, but I was afraid my son would tear the place apart.  Hopefully I'll get back there soon to buy some stuff! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kellllllllyyyy
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2006 11:15:12 AM »

the store sounds so awesome! im definitly gonna check it out sometime soon.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Cody
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2006 03:09:55 PM »

Hey, I'm Cody and I've got stuff you could sell. Not much by way of scarves, handmade postcards, maybe some purses in the future (with a friend sewing the fabric I've printed), and I am just learning how to screen print. I live in the Valley (kind of outside Bethlehem). You can pvt me (though I'm new new new to craftster, and don't really know where I'd recieve that message...Eh, I'll figure it out). But let me know! I'll bring by some stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make White Coconut Curry with Tempeh Part 3/3
How to Make White Coconut Curry with Tempeh Part 2/3
How to Make White Coconut Curry with Tempeh Part 1/3
Rice Cracker Crusted Tuna Appetizer Recipe
How to Make Miso Soup
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...