A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
October 5th News Announcement:  New Featured Projects posted!  Congratulate these artists for being selected!
Total Members: 308,405
Currently Running With Scissors:
384 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 6 way indie rock swap  (Read 8808 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2005 05:11:31 PM »

i don't mind seeing the lists. Maybe though, someone should post their own mix once everyone has gotten them, that way everyone has something to post.

yeah, i think that is a really good way to do things... i'm sorry if i ruined the surprise for anyone.  i wasn't really thinking, i was just gung-ho about the mixes!

and i'm sorry if my comment about not posting sounded bitchy. my favourite part of swapping is the suprise. but is just music so it's not a big deal. but i do like hubbyoed's idea of posting the mix you made once everyone got it.

smoke. drink. craft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2005 06:57:01 PM »

and i'm sorry if my comment about not posting sounded bitchy. my favourite part of swapping is the suprise. but is just music so it's not a big deal. but i do like hubbyoed's idea of posting the mix you made once everyone got it.

no worries! i like the surprise, too, and i should have thought of that before posting.

seriously? like, seriously.
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2005 08:46:50 AM »

i received girlwonder's cds too! thank you!! i'm so glad you put on an arabstrap song, i don't know too many people that like them... do you like lucky pierre or any of malcom middleton's solo stuff?

ps- my boyfriend has recently been trading a lot of guided by voices live shows/ getting ones he has taped digitized. SO if anyone i am swapping with likes them and would want a really good show or two, PM me
my metal baby

We can't all be girl scouts Millie.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2005 01:55:01 PM »

I got my CD's from girlwonder yesterday! They have been my soundtrack to my knitting & cleaning today! I really like them! Thanks so much!!!

My mix is finished & I will be sending them out either tomorrow or tuesday depending on my schedule!

yep I got a knitting blog

-It's making me blue, Pantone 292....
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2005 04:52:22 PM »

I received mine from Girlwonder and I have been listening to them all day.  Thanks!!!!!!

Check out my naughty tiles at www.lusterbunny.etsy.com
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2005 08:31:21 AM »

BionicDevices-I haven't heard of Lucky Pierre, is it related to Arab Strap? If so I MUST check it out!

I'm so glad you all like my CD's-I got a bit carried away and couldn't stop with just one CD-I love too many songs to choose between them so I used them all!!!

Gracie Girlwonder

"A vagabond, when rich, is called a tourist." -unknown

"To be somebody, a woman does not have to be more like a man, but has to be more of a woman." —Sally E. Shaywitz, neuroscientist
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2005 07:03:52 PM »

i just wanted to let all my swap partners know i'll be sending out on the 12th, our deadline. i'm all ready to send but since the post office is closed sunday and monday is our thanksgiving (canada) i have no choice. anyway, just wanted to let you all know!

I don't like the Cyclops

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2005 07:07:12 PM »

Hey kiddos! I got mine already to send out, but I have to wait until work on Monday. So group B, yours are (almost) on the way! Cheesy

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2005 07:16:55 PM »

oh poop! Sad i wish i'd known about this swap. maybe i'll catch it if another round goes down.

FancyShmancy - i noticed the cocorosie song on your cd and was pleasently surprised! my sister introduced me to them a little while back, and perhaps i'm totally lame and should have known about them for years, i dunno, but i like it and i'm superglad she gave me their cd! and btw, the weakerthans are one of my most fave bands ever, so kudos to your swap partner for throwing them on there! Smiley

übercherry goodies make you feel übercheery inside!
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2005 08:28:44 PM »

oh tygra, you should have joined! but we can always swap indie rock mixes, though it's not as cool as a 6 way swap. maybe i'll make another copy of the cd i made for this swap and send it your way. although i threw on a lot of canadian content which won't be new to you.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Mermaid Tail Blanket
October 19, 2016 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Vanilla Extract

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...