A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 298,676
Currently Running With Scissors:
718 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 3 months of Animal mail love (Third mail out before Jan. 16th)  (Read 8361 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

nushybum
nushybum the magnificent

Masquerade!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2005 10:54:31 PM »

I'm finished on my stuff  Grin My fingers hurt now.

Can only get to the PO on Wednesdays & Fridays though, so will be going tomorrow.

xxx
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shock Paper Scissors - a modern magazine for contempory crafters

Magic Fingers - a craft blog
Bobolink
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Note the knitting pirate chalk bag!

I hate it when rocks eat my head

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2005 11:59:38 AM »

Hey guys, second mail out is Wednesday! If you haven't sent yet you have to PM that day, either to say you sent or to explain the delay.
 I'll be sending out tomorrow, definitely pushing the deadline on this one  Undecided , but I got such an amazing package I had to try to do something great in return.
If you can also post here and let us know your progress if you haven't for a while. Let's keep this swap fun and buzzing.
Here's the list as I have it now.

NOVEMBER STATUS (due Dec 7th)

bobolink --- sewwabisabi (sent and received)

(sent and received) Lv2ScrpBk ---- Quack

Bunnygirl82 ---- nushybum (sent)

TheMeowWontPurr ---- girlwonder
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005 12:24:31 PM by Bobolink » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Bobolink
Sorry I've been absent! Can't wait to chill with you all again Smiley
Anyone want to swap alphabet ATCs?
Bobolink

« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2005 06:31:47 PM »

Ok help me out here guys.
Are we having fun with this?
 I personally am enjoying this swap a lot, but I get the feeling that not everyone is.
I can't believe I still have to post asking people to acknowledge their packages and let me know when they receive and if they will be late  Huh

So.. here's the deal. Let me know if you do or don't want to continue with the third month. If you let me know now this will not reflect your feedback, you'll get positive for the first two. If you still want to continue, but your partner does not, I will reshuffle partners and if there's an odd number find a new participant or see if someone want to do two.
I want to continue and really hope my partner does too, cause I've had a great time swapping with her. Hopefully I'm not the only one who's had a good experience so far.
Nushybum has a hand problem and hasn't been able to craft and be online,  but she may want a chance to swap when she gets better so hers is a different case and we can see about that. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Early Bird Special

Formerly "sewwabisabi"

« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2005 04:32:37 AM »

Hey gang!

I too am having a great time with this swap!  I hope we don't lose anyone, but I also understand if there's too much pressure, since this can be a stressful time of the year. 

I think you're doing a great job, bobolink!  I'm not falling out.    Wink

Let's get some responses!  Wake up out there.   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
nushybum
nushybum the magnificent

Masquerade!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2005 05:38:33 AM »

hiya

can type now, but not too much.

i do want to continue, but my package may b late, due to not being able to craft right now

if you think that this is a problem than let me know; i dont think my partner would mind

n x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shock Paper Scissors - a modern magazine for contempory crafters

Magic Fingers - a craft blog
Lv2ScrpBk
-~Alicia Ann~-

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 06, 2005 06:33:46 AM »

I'm staying in!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance."<br /><br />"To Err is Human, To Forgive is Devine"
quack
the wooley duck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: December 06, 2005 09:50:44 AM »

I've been really ill and overworked so I haven't been online or crafting much. I wasn't aware we needed to let everyone know that we had received our packages - I thought the DC number kind of eliminated that need. I do realize that my partner should be thanked and I had planned to do it in a letter/card along with her package rather than a quick little pm since the swap is still on-going.

I would imagine most of us are really busy and have more pressing issues at hand so we haven't been on craftster much.  I am enjoying the swap and my cats are enjoying the treats Lv2ScrpBk sent me/them. I just haven't been able to come on and mention it to everyone. I haven't even taken pictures of the stuff much less posted it because I just haven't had a chance.

Also, Lv2ScrpBk, just so you know, I plan to mail your package out sometime this afternoon. I'll probably mail it priority, it depends on if I have enough cash.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bobolink

« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2005 12:23:22 PM »

I've been really ill and overworked so I haven't been online or crafting much. I wasn't aware we needed to let everyone know that we had received our packages - I thought the DC number kind of eliminated that need. I do realize that my partner should be thanked and I had planned to do it in a letter/card along with her package rather than a quick little pm since the swap is still on-going.

I would imagine most of us are really busy and have more pressing issues at hand so we haven't been on craftster much.  I am enjoying the swap and my cats are enjoying the treats Lv2ScrpBk sent me/them. I just haven't been able to come on and mention it to everyone. I haven't even taken pictures of the stuff much less posted it because I just haven't had a chance.

Also, Lv2ScrpBk, just so you know, I plan to mail your package out sometime this afternoon. I'll probably mail it priority, it depends on if I have enough cash.

I totally understand people being busy and not  being able to post much. But it is an absolute rule of swapping that you PM the organizer to let them know when you send and receive.
 I also think that when you see the DC# has been received it's nice to hear from your partner soon to see if they liked it, often I'm really excited to see what they thought and it's kind of disapointing not to hear anything for a while. I know they have it and I wonder why they haven't said anything about it.
I've been really busy too and dealing with some very difficult personal stuff lately, which is why it makes it harder if I'm worrying about keeping track of this swap and making sure everyone is happy. I want to make sure everyone is in good status before we keep swapping and knowing if people are getting their packages and when they're planning to send is the way to do that.

I'm so happy to hear from you guys that you are having a good time! And I'm really glad to see you back nushy.. but don't type too much and take as long as you need to recover, I'm sure your partner will understand.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quack
the wooley duck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: December 06, 2005 01:30:06 PM »

I totally understand people being busy and not  being able to post much. But it is an absolute rule of swapping that you PM the organizer to let them know when you send and receive.
Okay, well, I didn't pm the organizer when I received on either of the swaps I've participated in previously and there was never a problem. So sorry I didn't realize this was an absolute rule.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bobolink

« Reply #89 on: December 06, 2005 01:38:43 PM »

It just really really helps the organizer to do a good job.
BTW so sorry you've been ill, I hope you feel better soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Mongolian Buuz Dumplings
How to Make Chinese Beef and Tomatoes
At Home with our Chinese Chef Lena Fung
What is Ghee
Fresh Thai Spring Rolls Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...